Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staff are projecting the following final standings for this season:

1. Westside FC "M-A"
2. Westvan FC "M"
2. PoCo Castillians
4. Columbus FC "M-A"
5. Sapperton Rovers
6. Richmond FC Olympics "M"
7. Coq. Metro-Ford "M"
8. PCOV "M"
9. 22nd Ave Lions "A"
10. Romanian FC "M"

League Cup and Provincial Cup winners picks to come a bit later.

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week One fixtures:

Friday:

Coq. Metro Ford vs Richmond Olympics
PCOV vs 22 Ave. Lions

Saturday:

Poco Castillians vs Columbus FC

Sunday:

Westside vs Romanian FC
West Van FC vs Sapperton Rovers

Comments/predictions...Conductor?

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ambleside complaints:

Game balls
Parking/no parking
Change rooms
Start times
Date of game
Being on grass/not being on grass
Red cards/no red cards
Beavers

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the Ricky ikeda midget tossing event

Sid

Not only did the VMSL pick up Poco and the Dragons from the Valley, but the Master's thread has also inherited Sid with his witty humour and great intel on the two new additions from the FVSL:eek:

My picks this week are
-MF over Richmond
-PCOV is in better shape than the Lions. The last 30 minutes will see 22nd ave run out of gas and PCOV wins by 2.
-WS welcomes the Romanians to the Big leagues with a 4 goal drubbing.
-WV vs Sapp, Sapperton has seen a lot of changes this summer. Lucky for them WV doesn't start to actually care and come out and play till about the third week of the season. I can't see the upset happening though as WV will find a way to pull out the win.

Game of the week.
Columbus vs Poco battle of the two heavy weights and I mean that seriously. Looks like both teams have had players maybe enjoying the Euro Cup and Olympics a bit too much this summer with the amount of beers they seem to have been drinking.;) The rumour in the late spring was that Columbus ws going to fold and were trying to merge with the Pork Chops, not sure if this was Portuguese propaganda or if the stories were somewhat true?:confused: Poco will be ready to come out flying and prove that they are a top team in this league. What better way than to beat up on Columbus in their home opener. Unfortunately this won't happen on Saturday as I predict a tie in this game.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone gonna start a Western Canadians Masters thread yet god I love this time of year

How good is Westside? And how did they beat West Van ?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to everyone this weekend. Can't wait to get the season started.

I know the Castilians will have trouble fielding a........ shite, I can't do it.

Game On!!!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Poco vs Columbus (ironic somehow) game should be MOTW. I may make a day of it and take this one in and then maybe a romantic visit with Mrs Sir M to the Minnekhada Regional Park and maybe even the Pitt Addington Marsh Wildlife Management area.

Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You had to have googled that SirM.
Even I don't know where the Pitt Addington Whatever is.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Excellent site:

PCOV 5-2 22nd Ave Lions
MF 0-0 Richmond

PCOV off to an impressive start!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great result for us today but a lot of work still needed. This was the first time we had everyone out so it was nice to get the win and get some rust off. It was a good team effort as we got all of our guys in. Credit to the 22 ave Lions as they kept hustling to the final whistle. On to Sapp next week.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great result for us today but a lot of work still needed. This was the first time we had everyone out so it was nice to get the win and get some rust off. It was a good team effort as we got all of our guys in. Credit to the 22 ave Lions as they kept hustling to the final whistle. On to Sapp next week.

Hard Ballz, are you back playing after your injury? From what I was told HB is being Humble as PCOV should have won by about 10-2. Like HB said it was the first time out for everyone and it showed as guys missed a couple of wide open nets! Doesn't matter as the a win is a win and the Pork Chops are going to be in the top 3 this year even though Sir M predicted them coming in 8th!!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Conductor i'm back but not 100%. Came on and played the 2nd hald and felt good. The score could have been worse but the Lions also had chances to have a few more but our keeper came up big. It's going to be a tough season game in and game out especially with the additions of the Dragons merger and Poco into the Vmsl. Every point counts right from the get go. So, it doesnt matter if you predict us 3rd and Sir M predicts us 8th....a provincial berth is the goal and then to make some noise!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
still no Western Nationals Thread I guess this year you guys are not as confident heading in ,
strange that since all of you seem to think Canadian soccer revolves around Vancouver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0