Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes JAGS ;)...we are field partnering with the mighty Flying Horses this year on the grass.

Sir M

Not so Mighty today with our first loss in franchise history. Oh well, we got it out of the way early, so onwards and upwards. I'll post more details in the Div#1 Masters thread, as I don't want to bore others with details of a game in a mediocre lower division.

JAGS

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so Mighty today with our first loss in franchise history. Oh well, we got it out of the way early, so onwards and upwards. I'll post more details in the Div#1 Masters thread, as I don't want to bore others with details of a game in a mediocre lower division.

JAGS

JAGS, thanks for being respectful of this thread!!:cool:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone confirm if Bronco is out of retirement and playing in our league this year? I heard he was looking for a 3 year contract and also interested in some soccer related revenue.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Weeks Matchups:

Columbus FC vs Westside FC
Romanian FC vs Coquitlam MF
Rich FC Olympics vs West Van FC
Sapperton Rovers vs PCOV
22nd Ave Lions vs PoCo Castilians

Discuss

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Weeks Matchups:

Sapperton Rovers vs PCOV

Discuss

Columbus/Westside tie
Metro Ford
WV
Sapp
Poco

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Weeks Matchups:

Sapperton Rovers vs PCOV

Discuss

Columbus
Coquitlam MF
Rich FC Olympics
PCOV
Castilians

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus
Coquitlam MF
Rich FC Olympics
PCOV
Castilians

-Coquitlam will end up taking this one lightly and tie Romania
-WV has a long drive to Richmond , but will still find a way to get the three points!!
-POCO will redeem themselves and beat up on 22nd ave Lions.
-PCOV stays at the top of the table with a victory vs Sapp
Game of the week
-Columbus vs Westside,I'm likeing Sir M's pick of a tie. But just to be different I will call Columbus to pull a win out late in the game. I'm actually going to go and watch this game, as I think it's a good warm up game for WS with just under a month away before Western's coming up!! Plus Dancin Bear is always bragging about how wrong I am on my picks all the time!!:D

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Weeks Matchups:

Sapperton Rovers vs PCOV

Discuss

Westside - Colombus not fit and have very little going forward. Westside very organized and difficult to penetrate.
CMF
Richmond WV tie - Richmond will be dangerous with a full team.
Sapperton
Poco

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside - Colombus not fit and have very little going forward. Westside very organized and difficult to penetrate.
CMF
Richmond WV tie - Richmond will be dangerous with a full team.
Sapperton
Poco

my predictions this week
metro ford by 2
west van by 2
sapp by 2
poco by 3
my game of the week
westside over columbus 4-1 westside has had columbus's number the last few games and this week no different.
good luck and be safe to all the teams

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 0-0 Sapp....Very chippy game at Queens Park today. The pitch was in great shape and PCOV had majority of possession in the game but couldn't finish. Sapp had a few chances on counters but also couldn't score. Our best chance probably came in the last minute of injury time but the Sapp keeper made a great save on the goal line to get the point. The officiating (Ernesto) wasn't the best but the calls were dodgy for both teams so I guess he was persistent! I see div 1 has linesman now....any chance for Masters having them too?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 0-0 Sapp....Very chippy game at Queens Park today. The pitch was in great shape and PCOV had majority of possession in the game but couldn't finish. Sapp had a few chances on counters but also couldn't score. Our best chance probably came in the last minute of injury time but the Sapp keeper made a great save on the goal line to get the point. The officiating (Ernesto) wasn't the best but the calls were dodgy for both teams so I guess he was persistent! I see div 1 has linesman now....any chance for Masters having them too?

No mention of the beer bowl in this game. As has always been the case between these two teams it never is a friendly affair. PCOV is a team that I'm always loyal too, but in saying that they remind me of the Canucks, high expectations but in the end break my dreams and their promises.From what I heard Sapp deserved to win this game by a few but couldn't finish their chances. Hard ballz may be right in that they had a chance to steal a win at the end but I wasn't there to witness it. As for Columbus vs Westside this was a game that had energy and entertainment for the fans. Columbus scored early and controlled the play in the first half only to find themselves down 2-1. To Columbus credit they battled back to tie the game mid-way through the second. After speaking with a few of the WS players they felt they pissed away 2 points on not keeping the lead. Columbus on the other hand felt that if they could have finished on their numerous chances they would have won this affair. This may be a rumour but I heard some of the Columbus players were dissapointed in their GM's early exit after the game!!;)
'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0