Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I personally think attacking a person's physical appearance on TTP is below VMSL or anyone else's standards; no one I am sure wants to foster comments that could be construed as having people drawing a conclusion about "you are where you came from" when such comments are made.

That is not good for anyone I don't think.

Anyway...Sir M

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I personally think attacking a person's physical appearance on TTP is below VMSL or anyone else's standards; no one I am sure wants to foster comments that could be construed as having people drawing a conclusion about "you are where you came from" when such comments are made.

That is not good for anyone I don't think.

Anyway...Sir M

Wrong thread. Sid plays in the valley.

Thank u
Thank u
Im here all week!

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
west van to win
columbus to win
sapp wins
poco wins
upset
22 get 1st points of the season tie
and someone stated before columbus's goalie is small " so put the ball in the box"...
if you saw the game, that goalie came out a few times n punched the ball away when it was in the air...
you should never judge a person by their height.
that goalie as a back up has an amazing record for the last 4 yrs for columbus
14 wins 2 losses AND 3 TIES .
and last yr he only played not even 1/4 of the season till he had mcl and acl(ruptured) surgery. and is back better than ever... thanks NICO best pyshio out there

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, is there a stats page on the VMSL site that I've missed. Or player Bio's somewhere?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 2-0 West Van. Details in a bit. Also heard Columbus best the Dragons 2-0. This sets up a big clash with Columbus next week.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty, well played!Unfortunately, I couldn't play cause our management forgot to pick up my card.As for the game, it got a bit physical but everyone survived I guess. Both teams had chances and we capitalized. We probably could have had a few more. West Van started strong and came at us the first 20-25 to start the game but I personally thought you guys didn't have much creativity going forward....you may disagree. I thought you guys humped the ball a lot and I don't blame you guys cause you had the height advantage. Always a battle when we play you guys. It was nice to get the the 3 points.

Just heard the Lions spot has been taken over by Croatia Masters div 2 team.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staff are projecting the following final standings for this season:

1. Westside FC "M-A"
2. Westvan FC "M"
2. PoCo Castillians
4. Columbus FC "M-A"
5. Sapperton Rovers
6. Richmond FC Olympics "M"
7. Coq. Metro-Ford "M"
8. PCOV "M"
9. 22nd Ave Lions "A"
10. Romanian FC "M"

League Cup and Provincial Cup winners picks to come a bit later.

Sir M

Sir M, when staff does there projection. Can you please make sure that they are not under the influence of anything. thx

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you knew me at all you would know that I play better angry. 

Besty, your always a pleasant guy on the field. Some guys just take you the wrong way.

PS: It didn t seem like you were wearing your new boots last evening?? Your passes were alittle bit off just like Billy shokars mustache and personality.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard the same about 22nd lions are now Croatia masters 2nd div team with a very impressive lineup. Masters premier just got a lot stronger.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sucks for the teams that haven't played them yet in the league. No longer guaranteed points.

Poco 10-0.......is what score should have been. Actual was 1-0

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 10-0.......is what score should have been. Actual was 1-0[/QUOTE]

Right. A couple shots right into the goalies hands means they were legitimate chances. And on a goalie who has never played goal before who had to go in net because the goalie got a concussion in the first half. All this talk all week about you guys struggling for players but you basically had your full team minus a few passengers. Mind games I guess. MF was missing most of their starters but never once moaned about it. Different result if those guys there. And most of your guys know that.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 10-0.......is what score should have been. Actual was 1-0

Larry Dallas said:
Right. A couple shots right into the goalies hands means they were legitimate chances. And on a goalie who has never played goal before who had to go in net because the goalie got a concussion in the first half. All this talk all week about you guys struggling for players but you basically had your full team minus a few passengers. Mind games I guess. MF was missing most of their starters but never once moaned about it. Different result if those guys there. And most of your guys know that.

Let's be honest lads, it was one way traffic with MF not registering a shot on net (maybe one). Having said that, there were a lot of great battles in different areas of the field. After the game both teams were in good spirits and all was well. Best of luck to the MF lads, good group of fellas.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0