Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters' preseason 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or CAT with Richmond United. I thought they were complaining about the unfair advantage of the CAT system, only to realize that basically every team in premiere is CATed except them.

Already sorted, Freddy. RCIU Masters will be 'CATed' with the Division One RCIU team..........or something like that.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter:

What's the difference between Westside B and Westside C? Is one of them supposed to CAT with the Bulldogs?

...enquiring minds want to know:confused:

Trece

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, I'll have to get back to you on that one but as a rule the B team is in their 40's and 50's and the C team is in their 30's. I think we're all CAT'ed--but don't quote me on that. Last year our CAT system had (in the O-35's) a Premier, 1st (Bulldogs) and 2nd div teams. I'm not sure how it'll work with 3rd div gone and a new C team in the mix...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staff are reporting that new the new skipper of Surrey Utd has secured 4 or 5 new signings. Staff, further, report that one of these signings is recovering from a broken toe.

Any other rumours?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does Staff know anything about the GK position for Columbus this year?
Reports from FVSL staff report that TrevJ is headed back to the valley, Rangers? So how will backstop the best team in the VMSL into this season, where is Zenga?
Hose, come on man, what is going on, can Notty still play goal?

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard a rumour that Columbus was trying to poach HOS :eek:

Jonesy is in the valley now, yes... best 1-2 punch between the pipes now...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First Jonsey, now Merks to the Mighty Rangers, when is Penner coming back.

Hose, does Columbus still have all you can eat past at Anducci's after matches?

Regs, how can I play with the wops, I would drive them crazy with my FVSL Scottish long ball play.
I looks like pre-season frenzy is under way.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our other 3 signings are solid as well:

John Thernes
Kevin Anderson
Darren Holzle

Unfortunately, the striker I was targeting has put us probably 4th on his list of "options" :D We may need to look at some Valley strikers, that is like Sir Alex scouting Gretna or Falkirk.

:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir Alex scouting the SPL, now that is funny, come on now the FVSL has been in the final 4 years running, and you don't want to take a look at anyone out there. The Mighty Rangers like I said have improved up front, but have aged at the same time, the only thing is, we have signe the ageless Billy Jackson. This man is going to light it up at the NAP, on the score sheet. Other than that, we will be the same, but Coach allways keeps a few surprised up his sleeve.
hos

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, did Coach buy you a room at the River Rock, introduce you to cute girls, and retrieve your white shoes for you?

:p

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, I'll have to get back to you on that one but as a rule the B team is in their 40's and 50's and the C team is in their 30's. I think we're all CAT'ed--but don't quote me on that. Last year our CAT system had (in the O-35's) a Premier, 1st (Bulldogs) and 2nd div teams. I'm not sure how it'll work with 3rd div gone and a new C team in the mix...

We are all one happy family! All of us are in the CAT system.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy:

It was that moany bitch Taxman.

Oh Man - don't you have any new material - hope you are having a good summer - maybe a few (buffett) weddings to attend - remember training camp is weeks away and Coach will be checking you in on the scale(s)..... a little less hair , a little more weight ...If Croatia were interested they could have bought a spot for a really good deal ....

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or CAT with Richmond United. I thought they were complaining about the unfair advantage of the CAT system, only to realize that basically every team in premiere is CATed except them.

T, is right and wrong the team were not moaning, the only one complaining was me.
A premier player for a Cat team was telling us how bad we were while playing for a div 1 team in an early game last season. Later in the season when we were guaranteed promotion it would not have mattered as much. I still believe the Cat system needs work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0