Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!
PCOV making arses of themselves. I could never have guessed that. It seems that they have developed a pattern here.
Fanty
What happened?

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV with possibly their worst game of the year. Completely let Cliff in the game when they could have pulled the trigger and put them out of their misery. Kudos to Cliff, they never stopped playing and dominated us the last 30 mins of the second half. Mario made some big saves when he needed to that kept them in it. We will take the 3 points and try to forget this one. I saw Sir M get made for the first time in 10 years.That was a surprise.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!
PCOV making arses of themselves. I could never have guessed that. It seems that they have developed a pattern here.
Fanty
What happened?

What happened was Richmond were pretty lucky to get a draw. Good group of guys and i am glad they got the point that they needed. We were pretty pissed off cause they they didn t have too many chances but managed to get 2 goals .. 1. There guy dives in the box and get a pk.. (Everyone in the whole park knew he dived except the ref) 2. There second goal comes directly from a hand ball.. the richmond player pushes it in the net. 3. We got called for off-side late in the game when our player was at least 15 yards on side (frustrating)

So we were alittle pissed that we didn t punish them and instead let them settle with a tie. Oh well the story of our year, play well but don t finish teams when we should.

All in all we are happy Taxman and the boys did us a huge favor by beating Wichkam which now gives us a chance to maybe get the last spot in the bc's..

Thanx Taxman:)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond 2 PCOV 2

I caught the last 15 minutes just in time to hear the PCOV sideline make arses of themselves, Fantabulous make an arse of himself, and get soaked. I'm not sure which was worse.

From what I heard......one or two of PCOV's squad should have been thrown out of the match for foul and abusive language to the ref. Hard to believe when their sidelines were so tame.

I thought it was a very tamed game until the last 15 mins. The reason why one of our players was abusive was because everyone saw the richmond player push the ball into the net with his hand and it was sooooo friggin obvious.. I am pretty sure the ref knew he made a mistake afterwards; thats why he never gave the player a red card cause he knew he made a mistake

Captain Shamrock if you were the ref none of this would of taken place. I hate to admit it but your one of the best ref's in the game; only problem is your with a terrible organization :)

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened was Richmond were pretty lucky to get a draw. Good group of guys and i am glad they got the point that they needed. We were pretty pissed off cause they they didn t have too many chances but managed to get 2 goals .. 1. There guy dives in the box and get a pk.. (Everyone in the whole park knew he dived except the ref) 2. There second goal comes directly from a hand ball.. the richmond player pushes it in the net. 3. We got called for off-side late in the game when our player was at least 15 yards on side (frustrating)

So we were alittle pissed that we didn t punish them and instead let them settle with a tie. Oh well the story of our year, play well but don t finish teams when we should.

All in all we are happy Taxman and the boys did us a huge favor by beating Wichkam which now gives us a chance to maybe get the last spot in the bc's..

Maybe Fantabby .... Maybe, just maybe, you have been a conterversial player for a "few" years...... Payback is a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz thats how it goes...... as you say!!!!!

"Dive in the box"? Hardly!!!!!! of course you would think... And I heard you for 3 or 4 minutes... But thank god I dont play on the same side of you......
But just as I was kicking the ball as my leg was back I got hit and taken down... My leg got stopped from kicking the ball.... Thats a foul my friend... But of course you will have a problem with that.....!!!!! of course....

Hand balll!!!!!!!!... Not a chance....

When your desperate...........!!!!!!!!!! You'll hope for anything.......

All we can say is both teams played hard at it is what it is...!!!!!!

If I were you I would be buying Metro Ford some Pints!!! Alot of pints..Could you imagine if Wickham beat Metro Ford.....??????

SEE you soon.......
Deucy

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your still an idiot

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it was a very tamed game until the last 15 mins. The reason why one of our players was abusive was because everyone saw the richmond player push the ball into the net with his hand and it was sooooo friggin obvious.. I am pretty sure the ref knew he made a mistake afterwards; thats why he never gave the player a red card cause he knew he made a mistake

Captain Shamrock if you were the ref none of this would of taken place. I hate to admit it but your one of the best ref's in the game; only problem is your with a terrible organization :)

Fantab, I would have liked to be on the pitch today......but playing against you. After witnessing your attempt masquerading as a footballer for the last 15 - 20 minutes, it would have been fun running against you. Speaking of red cards, you should have had one yourself for your cheap shot on Senior while of course the ref was up the field. Do you really enjoy that sort of stuff or do you just not care? :confused:

Anyway, at the end of the day, it's only football, right? And of course that guarantees at least 5th spot for our terrible organization so now the boys can hope for one of the top 4 teams to make the Cup final....assuming Westside passes Richmond

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes Planks not a good game but we still picked up three points. That's what good teams do find a way to still win as a team. I think that's sort of Sir M's message and a good one. BTW, Cliff are a great group of guys having played with many of them for years...Anyone who has been in relegation zone knows what they are going through.
I feel for them and am glad not to go through that again.

Good win Taxman!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I were you I would be buying Metro Ford some Pints!!! Alot of pints..Could you imagine if Wickham beat Metro Ford.....??????

Deucy

For anyone buying us pints - can you change that to lattes and amaericanos and forward them to Columbus on our behalf. Apparently if we beat them in our make up game we would avoid relegation ..... I am sure Columbus is smart enough to rest players for fear of retaliatory red cards ... as we have hired Fantab to stand on their sidelines, disguised as an Italian, and mouthing off the ref at every opportunity - even Scilaci will be showing up as a cheerleader - a throwback to his starring role in "The Longest Yard".

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 2 Sapp 2

Sapp came out flying at the start and seemed we were flat footed the entire first half. I guess we were not used to playing on grass but we were down 2- 0 after the half. Second half it seemed they ran out of gas and we had most of the possession and chances. We scored two and a tie was a fair result. Sapp will go far in the Masters Cup and watch out for them in the Provincial Cup. Bohica thanks for the Geegers!

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taxman me and a couple of guys could be out of town that Friday night!! PM me and we can discuss! Scilaci gifts are welcome just have them delivered to my parents house!!

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestVan vs Cliff... as Planks said, we did not play well especially in the second half. Cliff had us on our heals for a good 20 mins and were unlucky not to tie it up. Planks kept us in it late in the game. Nice goal By SCK :eek: which ended up being the winner. Cliff class team and good to have both teams having pints back at the Cougars den.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Westside.
Piss Taking of the year for our crew.
We gave it to them pretty good at our park but they hammered us last night.
Our marking was invisible and they actually just wanted it more.
It's done and we now have a huge mountain to climb.
Time to circle the waggons...We are running out of time. Yikes!:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The most interesting part of the VMSL table at present is at the very bottom. Cliff have finished their season, and MFFF has one game to play. Should MFFF win they will move into 9th spot, and if that happens, it will be Cliff that gets relegated if only one of the two VMSL Division One teams decide to take a pass on promotion.

Sir M.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The most interesting part of the VMSL table at present is at the very bottom. Cliff have finished their season, and MFFF has one game to play. Should MFFF win they will move into 9th spot, and if that happens, it will be Cliff that gets relegated if only one of the two VMSL Division One teams decide to take a pass on promotion.

Sir M.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Fantabby .... Maybe, just maybe, you have been a conterversial player for a "few" years...... Payback is a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz thats how it goes...... as you say!!!!!

"Dive in the box"? Hardly!!!!!! of course you would think... And I heard you for 3 or 4 minutes... But thank god I dont play on the same side of you......
But just as I was kicking the ball as my leg was back I got hit and taken down... My leg got stopped from kicking the ball.... Thats a foul my friend... But of course you will have a problem with that.....!!!!! of course....

Hand balll!!!!!!!!... Not a chance....

When your desperate...........!!!!!!!!!! You'll hope for anything.......

All we can say is both teams played hard at it is what it is...!!!!!!

SEE you soon.......
Deucy

I asked my defender and he said he never touched you. If that was the case and your back leg was hit... My apology as it looked like a dive. If you say you got hit than you did, but you made it appear more than it was. Point made..

On the hand ball... it was clearly a hand ball. Our whole team saw it. The player went past the ball and than put his arm back and guided it in.

Anyways it was a good hard fought game and kudos to you guys for working hard.

As being desperate i would say thats what you guys have been looking the last 5 matches we have played against you guys. Anyways kudos and congrats on the BIG tie..

Good luck the rest of the way

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantab, I would have liked to be on the pitch today......

If that was the case i than would of guaranteed a win and all 3 pts instead of coming out of there with only 1:p

Would be nice playing against you. I heard your a very good soccer player but the problem is its tough getting you out of the pubs to come play:rolleyes:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

SEE you soon.......
Deucy

If i were you guys i would make sure you guys buy us a lot of drinks! Imagine if we beat you guys like we should have. :)

See you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0