Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WB, Planks is jussssttt kidddiinngg:). What was Eagles doing at Mosquito Creek after he no-showed at the game?

Hey all!! I am just waking up from my 2 day sleep after Friday night. Sir M is right, I did not make it out to QP on Friday due to a work function. Made my way to the Cross to meet some lads for pints and then made it to the Creek. Good to see Columbus guys out having a good time, need to do shots again in the near future.

Good luck in the stretch run!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eagles' definition of a work function:

Having a bunch of guys over to your res (house, not rez) starting at 3PM on a Friday for a bunch of pints after meetings at work.

:D

Eagles did any WV guys show up at the Cross or Creek on Friday?

PS My guess is Cliff might survive relegation, depending on who finishes 1st and 2nd in Div 1, as one may take a pass on promotion.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the definition Sir M!!! I wish it was that, my wife would have been much happier than the 50 people that were over!!! Some of them have definitely worn out their welcome at my place.

Yes, I met few of the guys at the Cross and then we all went over to the Creek.

Sir M give me a shout and need to discuss this week.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, 5 games is a littlle harsh for both players considering it was just a little bit of a wrestling match with no punches thrown
Additional insult to injury for Bri:

DONALD, Brian
Sapperton Rovers ‘M’
Masters’
2010-01-25
1 Game
$10

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
God, Please let us stay up, I swear we will train more. Il nome del padre, filio, spirito, santo AMEN.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

My Predictions:

Slurrey vs Westside 1-4

PCOV vs RICHMOND 0-3

West Van vs Cliff 5-0

Columbus vs Sapp 2-1

Wikham vs Metro 1-1

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a big weekend for three teams. All three battling for fourth spot and the last guaranteed provincial berth. A win by either Richmond or PCOV and it looks like the winner will get the spot but a tie between them and a win by Wickham and wickham could be in. Westside still alive too but has two games against Sapp and one against Columbus.

Richmond 17 games 25 pts
PCOV 17 24
Wickham 17 23
Westside 14 21

Goodluck

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

My Predictions:

Slurrey vs Westside 1-4 yes

PCOV vs RICHMOND 0-3 no 2-1

West Van vs Cliff 5-0 no 1-1

Columbus vs Sapp 2-1 yea right! 1-6

Wikham vs Metro 1-1 not 5-1

Hose, shove it up your *** youre good for a red card.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully one of the PCOV guys see's this. Parking is not too bad it's apparently just the getting in.

You may wish to advise visiting teams that parking and entrances to the Minoru area are significantly changed for this weekend's games.

Participants can pull into Minoru Park one of two ways:
Right in front of the Pavilion (change room building) - it's normally an exit but is now an entry but only accessible when travelling West on Granville Avenue.
Entering off Gilbert and driving the back lane to the field.

There will also be additional security in close proximity to the field area.

Sean Davies
Special Event Project Lead
Richmond Olympic Business Office

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got spanked tonight 5-1... payback is a bitch :(

It's cup or nothing now for us.

Westside on the other hand have definitely turned it around - if they have that squad out the rest of the way... darkhorse for sure.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond 2 PCOV 2

I caught the last 15 minutes just in time to hear the PCOV sideline make arses of themselves, Fantabulous make an arse of himself, and get soaked. I'm not sure which was worse.

From what I heard......one or two of PCOV's squad should have been thrown out of the match for foul and abusive language to the ref. Hard to believe when their sidelines were so tame.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As expected MFFF with a win 2-1 over Wickham - what a great time to start the winning streak .. bring on Hose and his left foot :) we are ready (almost)
as for Sir M and his rankings - looks like you were knocking on the wrong door :) ... I guess we make it back in the Top 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0