Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe worry about your own game before you concern yourself about mine. I get the minutes I want and deserve. At the age I'm at, I'm happy to be part of a great team with a great bunch of guys. Never been a superstar (or think I'm one like you), but think most think I am a good dedicated Team Guy. Probably something you can't relate to.

Rumour has it your a great team guy, always there to supply the soap:wa:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Fant!! Good to see you back in the fold.QUOTE]

I hate to admit it eagles but i am starting to like ya;)

Ps: I know you have been around for a long time and was wondering if you can give me any input of Sir M's soccer days ? I heard in elementary school he lead the grade 5's to a soccer title; leading the way with 3 goals. Any other input would be great:)

He scored an offside goal in the Squamish tournament about 5 years ago, it should not have counted.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FatnTubby please remember this is a soccer website. Not sure why all your posts have to do with guys in the shower, the size of their arses, whether someone is wearing a bra, or sucking up in an alley. Are you 2 ?

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions:

sap vs wv 1-2 (brawl)

mfff vs su 1-6 (regs hat trick)

wkm vs col 1-3 (ciaccia pk)

pcov vs ws 2-2 (fanta will give out a chunger)

cliff vs rufc 7-6 (back and forth action)

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Antifan, we'll be playing with an empty net and pushing Big M up front, as you can see we are having trouble scoring.;)

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe worry about your own game before you concern yourself about mine. I get the minutes I want and deserve. At the age I'm at, I'm happy to be part of a great team with a great bunch of guys. Never been a superstar (or think I'm one like you), but think most think I am a good dedicated Team Guy. Probably something you can't relate to.

That's funny "Muppet", your'e basically saying your a bench warmer. "i'm happy to be part of a great team" though the only thing you bring to it is nothing.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How would you know about any of that "Team Starter"? Please let us all know about which powerhouse team you are a "Team Starter" with.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jagetards stats this year
6 mins per game
0 goals
0 Assists
1 Big mouth for a muppet

Team Sharter ........ glad you are keeping close tabs on my stats this year. I guess you are one of those types of guys that pride themselves on personal achievements. I don't need to know your stats on your # of 'Big mouths', as that one is obvious. How is your PT this year and if I look on the Excellent Site will we see you anywhere near the top of the scoring lead? Do tell as let's get back on the topic of soccer.

Name Team Goals
Kevin Colbow Columbus FC 9
Eagles WVFC 7
Nasser Najm PCOV 6
Rob Darnbrough Wickham FC 6
Carlos Batista PCOV 6
Murray Howes Surrey United 6
Keith Sandall Wickham FC 6
Sal Cuccione Columbus FC 5
John Pashalidis PCOV 5

JAGS

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this site should be talking about the top 10 watering holes near the pitches we play on. I think our game is at Queens Park this week, can some tell me if Mugs and Jugs is still around?? I will stop there for a pint on the way to the match.

Or what was the name of that place in the Royal Towers Hotel?? Man that was a great place during my lacrosse playing days!!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this site should be talking about the top 10 watering holes near the pitches we play on. I think our game is at Queens Park this week, can some tell me if Mugs and Jugs is still around?? I will stop there for a pint on the way to the match.

Or what was the name of that place in the Royal Towers Hotel?? Man that was a great place during my lacrosse playing days!!

Try the Paramount for scenery or River's Reach on 6th is a pub close to the Park - Thirsty Duck is on 12th.... College Place used to be a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0