Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Sharter ........ glad you are keeping close tabs on my stats this year.

JAg-ass i hate to inform you but Team starter has 4 goals this year and missed a huge breakaway 2 games ago or else he would be on the scoring list.

JAg-ass it seems like your a really nice guy. I think more teams need guys like you:D

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
eagles:

The place in the Towers was Rosie O'Grady's. Interesting idea; separating the main part of the pub from the perv pit in back. Part of my stag that I can actually remember was there...:D

Casablanca's was on Church St. at Columbia, a few blocks away. Had yer Good Rockin' Tonite?:D

Mugs and Jugs is now in the Turf, across the bridge. Don't know if they moved the toilet seat furniture in the back by the pool tables there, or any of the stuff they had hanging from the ceiling...

All-time favourite was the Pastime Club on Clarkson (the backside uphill side of Columbia St.) with the crib tables and patrons frozen in time from 1948, and all the roulette wheels and poker tables in the back room.

your tour guide to New Westminster's Pubs of the Eighties,

Trece

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAg-ass i hate to inform you but Team starter has 4 goals this year and missed a huge breakaway 2 games ago or else he would be on the scoring list.

JAg-ass it seems like your a really nice guy. I think more teams need guys like you:D

Fantubby, I see your resorting back to your old ways; but definitley improving.. I thought you were trying to cut your fetish for male body parts out of your posts?

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantubby, I see your resorting back to your old ways; but definitley improving.. I thought you were trying to cut your fetish for male body parts out of your posts?

Dickens your definately right again. i will do my best to tone things down and to stick to soccer related topics. I will try hard to cut male body parts out of my posts as well.:(

The best feelings in the world is when a guy who has been slagging you for the past 6 months is actually a BENCH WARMER !!! I hate to say it but he just crawled up the wrong tree now. I sure know he can give it, but now he's gonna have to be able to take it.

Sir M's pet on the bench get ready cause i am planning to TTP outta ya.. Jag-tard bring it on.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
eagles:

The place in the Towers was Rosie O'Grady's. Interesting idea; separating the main part of the pub from the perv pit in back. Part of my stag that I can actually remember was there...:D

Casablanca's was on Church St. at Columbia, a few blocks away. Had yer Good Rockin' Tonite?:D

Mugs and Jugs is now in the Turf, across the bridge. Don't know if they moved the toilet seat furniture in the back by the pool tables there, or any of the stuff they had hanging from the ceiling...

All-time favourite was the Pastime Club on Clarkson (the backside uphill side of Columbia St.) with the crib tables and patrons frozen in time from 1948, and all the roulette wheels and poker tables in the back room.

your tour guide to New Westminster's Pubs of the Eighties,

Trece

Thanks for sending me this info, it brings back fond memories!!:bronco:

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens your definately right again. i will do my best to tone things down and to stick to soccer related topics. I will try hard to cut male body parts out of my posts as well.:(

The best feelings in the world is when a guy who has been slagging you for the past 6 months is actually a BENCH WARMER !!! I hate to say it but he just crawled up the wrong tree now. I sure know he can give it, but now he's gonna have to be able to take it.

Sir M's pet on the bench get ready cause i am planning to TTP outta ya.. Jag-tard bring it on.

Fantubby, I am sure you would like me to bite (and by the tone of most of your posts, in a couple different ways), but I am not going to, as WVFC is not about me. However, come back to me when you rid yourself of the baby poo behind your ears and are closer to the age I'm at now and we will see if you are still playing the sport, let alone the minutes I've gotten in the last number of games. Clearly your 'scouts' are not doing their homework if you think I play 6 minutes. BENCH WARMER does not describe anybody on our team. We have a few Club Administrators, but no BENCH WARMERS.

JAGS

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, wasn't there a bar in New West back then where the novelty was you could phone the birds at the next table from a phone at your table?

And there was another bar down on the flats was it Thirsk's or something like that?

But the best one about New West was when a former Peg player took a certain several times Penthouse pet of the Month back in the 80s on a walk after a dinner date on the walkway by the river with her wearing gold tipped stilettos and white linen pants which were see through. Women were hiding their childrens eyes and slapping their husbands for looking.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, wasn't there a bar in New West back then where the novelty was you could phone the birds at the next table from a phone at your table?

And there was another bar down on the flats was it Thirsk's or something like that?

But the best one about New West was when a former Peg player took Melissa Wolfe (several times Penthouse pet of the Month back in the 80s) on a walk after a dinner date on the walkway by the river with her wearing gold tipped stilettos and white linen pants which were see through. Women were hiding their childrens eyes and slapping their husbands for looking.

Certain Peg player? There could be so many. Hmmmmm. But in the event they could be married now (or then for that matter), we need to leave names out of this. I nearly swallowed one of Mitzi's ping pong balls, but it wasn't in New West.:cool:

That bar Sir M, was Chicago's Tonight.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chicago's tonight! Thats right! Thanks. Also an event of note was a game out at Sapperton Park, where everyone had their wives and girlfriends out watching the game, and who comes burning down the side of the park on that little roadway just south of the changerooms, beside the ball diamond, but said Penthouse Pet. She skids to a halt in her Trans Am, and honks the horn and calls out the certain player's name, and then thrusts her neatly waxed leg with her stilletto dangling from her foot right through the sunroof of the Trans Am, right up to the thigh. After that bit of gymnastics was done, she promptly performed a Jim Rockford-esque screeching tire exit.

The wives and girlfriends were not impressed. The player at that point achieved "legend" status.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone recommend a nice hotel for me stay at on Friday night in New West?? One that is close to an establishment so I can walk after a night on the old town!!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW:

Westvan vs Sapperton

Whoever wins this game will definately have braggin rights for a few weeks, something tells me Hose is hoping for a TIE

Sir M's boys vs Bochica's boys

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
when is league cup?
The draw is this Monday night.

From what I remember, cup play starts 2nd or 3rd weekend in February - I would gues the weekend of the 19/20/21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0