Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibs2

Feb 19, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
cheers to the few columbus players spitting on our players in the dress room building after the game, they always seem to do a real good job of being classless. Absolutely shocking that people think that should be acceptable. disgraceful from columbus

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After this weekends results, I believe promotion and relegation are determined for 2012/2013.

Westside and Inter relegated to Division 1, and Chile and Olympics promoted to Premier.

Congratulations to both promoted teams.

Mr Sunshine

Mar 10, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
With SUFF's extremely poor start to the season, likely due to its new acquisition over the summer, the team has adopted a theme song to try and bring them out of the hole they continue to dig for themselves. Maybe more time on the training pitch and less time making home videos would bring more success....

Urgent by Primal Thrust - YouTube

Brent Sopel
Champion!

Well Brent it looks like you need to watch this video after that missed pk yesterday I don't blame you cause sitting on the bench the whole year then finally getting playing time is probably hard. Now to get to the real problem of inter the father son combo I am glad that it's finally over I hope that arrogant prick never coaches again an who ever jomo(the best player in the vmsl in his/his father eyes) goes too good luck too you. Would have loved to see the look in there faces after yesterday's game thank you norvan for doing us all a favor

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Akal is done now after losing 3-1 to Tsawwassen yesterday?

I believe Akal have played 20 matches, with two still to play. They are on 40 points, meaning that the maximum they could finish with is 46. Vancouver Olympics already have 48 points, and thus Vancouver Olympics have been promoted.

Estrella de Chile are playing away to Serbian White Eagles as we speak. Estrella have 45 points, and this is their 20th match, so they still have two matches to play. If Estrella gets a single point out of their last three matches (including the one being played at the moment) they'll have 46 points, and because their goal difference will be superior to Akal's, they'll be virtually guaranteed to be promoted. A win today (or in their other two matches) for Estrella and they are mathematically up.

The only way Akal are going up is if a Malaysian "businessman" suddenly finds an interest in the VMSL.

P.S. I wonder if Ruben could add promotion/relegation lines to his website tables?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry guys didn't see the tsa/akal score when i posted.

congrats to Dino and the olympics and good luck in prem next year. if zavarise sticks around town that will be a big boost!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Reedie and the Bhangra Bhoys/Peg. Now.....the push for the treble. Go ICST Peg!

Congrats to Dino and the Olympics for their well-earned promotion and to Claudio and Chile. They were the class of the league and deserved it. Well done!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
[SUB][/SUB]
Congrats to Reedie and the Bhangra Bhoys/Peg. Now.....the push for the treble. Go ICST Peg!

Congrats to Dino and the Olympics for their well-earned promotion and to Claudio and Chile. They were the class of the league and deserved it. Well done!
The treble? I'd say their focus should be on the quad. Congrats Reedie.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

thanks sb, congrats to Dino and his boys. Pd

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Reedie and Peg. I guess we'll be playing our B team against Richmond tomorrow night now. On that note, 6-5 or CIC let your boys know that the Narooz (sp) festival (Persian new year) Is going on at Ambleside tomorrow and there is a good chance that you will have to park at Park royal and walk over like i had to do last year. The good news is that after our game you can go there and get some good food and maybe walk on some fire. Give yourself lots of time to get to the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0