Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Smalley.

Anyway, it doesn't look very good on this new cup when teams are dropping out in the first round. We were looking forward to playing someone from outside of our league, which seemed to me to be one of the main purposes of the competition. Essentially, the blame here must fall completely on Cloughie because, in reality, after this weekend it could very easily turn into another VMSL cup. Yes, I am predicting Columbus will beat Poco. Delta Hurricanes will have their hands full on the road with Bays United though, especially if Bays has the same team as last year.

Oh well, looking forward to those Carlsberg samples, which apparently are awarded to winning teams in each round of play in the Pacific Cup.

:cool:

I just looked at the Ferry schedule FFS how does Bays get away with a noon start oh well 7am Ferry here we come. Island or mainland it should be a 2pm start at earliest for traveling teams. I hope it's not windy and they cancel a sailing.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie...Bags are packed! Leitchy and I are making the trip.

You couldn't ask for better BC Ambassadors buddy.....Let's Go Mazda!!!!

See you at the Airport! Thanks for the invite pal....Top Shelf Baby!!

There has been a large surge of support from BC...EVERYONE is invited to Montreal and many have already started to make their way east. I hear Coach, Leitchy, Ballbaby and the big man, RF, have secured a lovely little chalet in Trois Rivieres at the confluence of the Sainte-Lawrence and Sainte-Maurice Rivers. Footy by day, foie gras and Cabernet Sauvignon by night, all wrapped around nightly strolls down Sainte-Catherines Street in an ICST Pegasus scarf and gorging on Poutine at 5am.

Allez ICST Pegasus Allez!

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Gunners 2 - ICSF Inter 1 (5-4 PKS)

Coq Metro Ford 2 - ACBC 3

:wa:

Now I will post it in the proper forum, but haaaad to post it here first.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard both teams played their reserve squads as this was treated as a 'League Cup' equivalent in England.

I heard the VMSL was blinded by the FVSL matching game balls and availability of home and away strips. The relic that is the VMSL is clearly on a downward slide as this cup is highly regarded in this country, much like the championsleague in Europe.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard the VMSL was blinded by the FVSL matching game balls and availability of home and away strips. The relic that is the VMSL is clearly on a downward slide as this cup is highly regarded in this country, much like the championsleague in Europe.

Yes I hear Barcelona dropped out of the first round of the champions league and Man U made 10 subs in a champions league game the other day.

The Pacific Cup is a cute idea but we will see what happens in April when it really matters. I believe with contraction and mergers the VMSL is actually stronger than last year..."VMSL on the upswing" will be the thread started by Mr Base.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard Ballz, you should get a TTP mileage allowance. Peg should have ended this one early, and then dodged a bullet or two at the end...pre-Nationals syndrome for them a bit I think.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I hear Barcelona dropped out of the first round of the champions league and Man U made 10 subs in a champions league game the other day.

The Pacific Cup is a cute idea but we will see what happens in April when it really matters. I believe with contraction and mergers the VMSL is actually stronger than last year..."VMSL on the upswing" will be the thread started by Mr Base.

Cute indeed. My guess is if Poco won provincials, it would only be because the team was full of VMSLers. For fukc sakes give us a little something, I'm in dire need of VMSL approval. Perhaps if we merged 35 teams together until we made a quality team like the VMSL teams do we could beat you guys. Relegated, merge, relegated, merge. How many bloody teams is ICSF Peg utd sc anyway.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another option would be to cold call VMSL guys repeatedly and offer to pay them to play for a FVSL team.

That may be worth a try.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's no payouts in the vmsl. How else do you explain a guy like Rizal bouncing from team to team every year..

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction for next year: The team that gets relegated this season will manage to stay up. Only in VMSL.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cute indeed. My guess is if Poco won provincials, it would only be because the team was full of VMSLers. For fukc sakes give us a little something, I'm in dire need of VMSL approval. Perhaps if we merged 35 teams together until we made a quality team like the VMSL teams do we could beat you guys. Relegated, merge, relegated, merge. How many bloody teams is ICSF Peg utd sc anyway.

My guess is you couldn't.....especially if you were on the pitch.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another option would be to cold call VMSL guys repeatedly and offer to pay them to play for a FVSL team.

That may be worth a try.

Even though your a dick I wish you the best in the masters western canadians....i heard you were cold calling Larson and offering to pay him to be your friend. Milad and Robbie have nothing but good things to say about you. I cant believe you had to edit that post.

TA

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

That may be worth a try.

[QUOTEThere's no payouts in the vmsl. How else do you explain a guy like Rizal bouncing from team to team every year..][/QUOTE]

I heard he left WV a few years ago because he was getting only a start up wage when he felt he deserved a wage that was equal to that of a Detective or Inspector depending on what agency you work or in this case team you play for!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0