Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bc we are the only team in the FVSL that pays players... Duh. Good luck at the western canadians.

PS: your poco fc shirt is in the mail. I got the size and color you requested :)

TA

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't realize that your club actually has to pay players...that is kind of sad.

Good luck with your endeavours.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel your posts are mean, hurtful and quite unwarranted. I would never attack someone personally especially someone who crosses their own unions picket line. Because that Captain Scabrock would be a personal attack... as you were.

WTF? Are there picket lines out there? Bulljive, without even knowing you, I'm guessing you're a Johnny Union guy.....you know the incompetent one who unions protect? Which schools out in your area have picket lines set up already? I'm pretty sure it is phase one at the moment. Let me know when this changes. In the meantime, go work on your skills. One day, you will be good enough to play in VMSL Division 3.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still gutted that we didn't get the win last night. I think both 6-5 and myself would like the first goals back. Jinky
scored an unreal free kick and the Hibs tied it up with two or three to go. Gotta find a way to hold the lead late in games. On to Sapp on saturday.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF? Are there picket lines out there? Bulljive, without even knowing you, I'm guessing you're a Johnny Union guy.....you know the incompetent one who unions protect? Which schools out in your area have picket lines set up already? I'm pretty sure it is phase one at the moment. Let me know when this changes. In the meantime, go work on your skills. One day, you will be good enough to play in VMSL Division 3.

Actually I was referring to your last strike. I am a part of a union although I wouldn't say I'm a pro-union guy. I just enjoy busting your balls, I mean anyone that still rocks a perm is open season, are they not?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I was referring to your last strike. I am a part of a union although I wouldn't say I'm a pro-union guy. I just enjoy busting your balls, I mean anyone that still rocks a perm is open season, are they not?

Cheers, Bulljive....but I have some bad news for you. It's all natural curl, Baby. Never needed a perm. Carry on.......

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Pegasus 0 Surrey United Firefighters 2

Missed the 1st 20 minutes of this one, Sheps said they were up by 1. Thompson scored with 5 left to seal the win.

Firefighters did a very good job of pressuring the Pegasus backline and midfield, and took away their outlets in Omari and Sahil. That left Pegasus the ball over the top that Stefan Leslie and MOTM Rob Wilson did very well in defending.

Reedie got a little animated near the end, what did Uncle Tom say to get you fired up!?!?

ICST Pegasus was obviously, looking ahead to next weekend in Montreal, but credit to Surrey United Firefighters on a well earned three points. Good luck in Quebec and represent BC well. Go HABS Go!!!

Gilly

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was all handbags, from the fans and staff for about 5mins near the end. I can confirm that it was Not TD who said whatever it was. but really, who cares??? Peg players said things after the game that were unwarranted, but who cares.... we are all men and can deal with it.It felt a good match, high tempo, good conditions, good footyThe very best to Peg at Nationals.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 4, Sapp 3. Good game. We were up 2 buzz and they tied it pretty quick in the first. We got a pk to make it 3-2 and then another nice goal to make it 4-2. They scored one right before injury time to make it interesting but we held them off to get the win.

The Macedonian was refing and he gave some early cards for decent and let big bad tackles go for both teams with not even a talking to. Not sure if he ever got control of the game. Two reds for double yellows and a few other yellows.

Not too happy with letting in so many goals in the first few games but we are scoring a bunch which is good. On to Croatia midweek.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 4, Sapp 3. Good game. We were up 2 buzz and they tied it pretty quick in the first. We got a pk to make it 3-2 and then another nice goal to make it 4-2. They scored one right before injury time to make it interesting but we held them off to get the win.

The Macedonian was refing and he gave some early cards for decent and let big bad tackles go for both teams with not even a talking to. Not sure if he ever got control of the game. Two reds for double yellows and a few other yellows.

Not too happy with letting in so many goals in the first few games but we are scoring a bunch which is good. On to Croatia midweek.

I'm guessing you weren't whining at that like you were the other night in Richmond when you had a goal disallowed for offside? You had a great view from 90 yards away.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS, that was a gorgeous goal and our player came running from about the 8 or nine, I saw his run and there is no way he was offside. Didn't need to be close to see where he started his run.

Ps. It is a perm

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
29, you are correct. Your guy started his run from 8 yards. However he started it before the kick was taken. Thank God the lino was alert, or that would've been 3 goals I wanted back. Although we credited Gizzy with an OG for the first goal. Nice toe-bungy by him at the end of the game to tie it up, though. Jinky's free kick was good, but I thought I touched it enough to put it over the bar. Getting weak in my old age I guess. Don't think you can blame yourself for Alan's goal. Hit hard and low through traffic, and just inside the post. We will take those goals all season.

Loves and cuddles,

Sixfyv

PS How is Air Jordan's recovery coming along? Bloody hell, DCR20...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0