Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously Club I Champ?

The question of the fixture should be: In a game that meant everything to you for a spot in the provincials how you weren't able to get a result with the opposition playing with 9 players for the first 25 minutes.

We made a mistake there was nothing malicious. We weren't trying to cheat in a game that meant nothing to us in the standings. We didn't check the discipline list and ended up putting a suspended player on the official roster and playing him...Our bad, our fault and we'll accept the consequences.

So no - we didn't "knowingly" put a suspended player on the pitch. It was an honest mistake.

Yes seriously.

Like your 'honest mistake' it was an honest question, plain and simple.

dudelove

Aug 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Peg players knew what was happening. The captain of their own team stated that they knew what was going on and a couple of their own players have stated they knew. This was not an honest mistake. It was an attempt to manipulate the standings and impact other teams. First having 8 players plus a goalie to start a Prem match is embarrassing in of itself. For some teams like Chile, Inter, Croatia, Langley, etc. they play 8 months for an opportunity to play in the Provincial Cup. Then to have a team try to manipulate the standings is bullshit.

You can't use ignorance as a reason. The list is emailed every week. It is on the website updated every week. Suddenly in the last week of the season you didn't check. I don't think so.

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
While anything is possible, if PEG truly intended to manipulate the standings they could have been much more subtle about it. If they played the whole game with 9 in all likelihood they would have lost. So they bring on ineligibles, if caught they lose anyway. Can't believe they cared one way or the other.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman in case you didn't know Dilpreet Samra received second notice from the VMSL today reminding him to sit his game for 5 cautions.

Since it is his 5th yellow and every player in Premier knows that after 3 yellows you sit and for every yellow after that you sit a game. To avoid any confusion he will have to sit this week since Peg knowingly played him this week to try and fcuk Chile and Croatia.

I hope this fcuks Peg out of prize money and puts them into 4th given that they will be at 35 (lose the win and 3 points deducted on top ) now when metro ford beats you this week they will have jumped into 2nd pushing Peg into fourth behind Inter. Actually I will be at the game if you put me in contact with management I can assure you no honest mistakes are made this week.

For the draw gods........................... please let us draw Peg in the first round!

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Pegs defence, I was at Minoru to watch my sister play and caught the last 5 min. of the men's game. I joined the Peg boys for a beer after and they were ecstatic about pulling off a big team win after starting the game with 9 players. They had no clue about one of their players being on the suspended list. Once they got to the changeroom they looked it up online because they heard Richmond was going to be protesting and that's when they noticed that Samra was on there. All I'm saying is that from my perspective, they were honestly shocked and disappointed after finding this news out, so no, it didn't look like they planned this at all.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I the only one wondering how a team that looked like they were going to run away with the title at one point is now showing up with 9 guys for the first 25 min? VMSL really is bush league:)

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman in case you didn't know Dilpreet Samra received second notice from the VMSL today reminding him to sit his game for 5 cautions.

Since it is his 5th yellow and every player in Premier knows that after 3 yellows you sit and for every yellow after that you sit a game. To avoid any confusion he will have to sit this week since Peg knowingly played him this week to try and fcuk Chile and Croatia.

I hope this fcuks Peg out of prize money and puts them into 4th given that they will be at 35 (lose the win and 3 points deducted on top ) now when metro ford beats you this week they will have jumped into 2nd pushing Peg into fourth behind Inter. Actually I will be at the game if you put me in contact with management I can assure you no honest mistakes are made this week.

For the draw gods........................... please let us draw Peg in the first round!

peg have 41 points if they lose 3 points= 38
Metro ford 34 points if they win + 3 points = 37
Peg still second maybe sandman is a accountant
I am for a $ 500 fine to teams that play a suspended on the list and a email was received.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
peg have 41 points if they lose 3 points= 38
Metro ford 34 points if they win + 3 points = 37
Peg still second maybe sandman is a accountant
I am for a $ 500 fine to teams that play a suspended on the list and a email was received.

Peg have 41 points until the protest if there is one. They automatically lose that game bringing them back to 38 points they will get an additional 3 point penalty bringing them to 35 points. That's how MF jumps ahead of Peg if they win.

Gomesy my point as a manager is management and coach know the suspension list they are emailed by Azzi every week. Players may of not been aware but management and coach did. Management fills the list. There is no excuse unless management and coach were away for the game. There are many solid guys on that team, I never said the players knew but I am definitely pointing the finger at management cause they definitely knew.

Good to see you posting on this thread again retiree ;)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a similar incident several weeks ago in Div 2B. Snipers played a player from the suspended list. It was caught by the league. The result of the match was reversed to 3-0 in the opponent's favour. No additional points were deducted.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
My opinion is the VMSL Executive needs to become leaders here and make an example of clubs that do this.

s0HSinH.jpg

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Pegs defence, I was at Minoru to watch my sister play and caught the last 5 min. of the men's game. I joined the Peg boys for a beer after and they were ecstatic about pulling off a big team win after starting the game with 9 players. They had no clue about one of their players being on the suspended list. Once they got to the changeroom they looked it up online because they heard Richmond was going to be protesting and that's when they noticed that Samra was on there. All I'm saying is that from my perspective, they were honestly shocked and disappointed after finding this news out, so no, it didn't look like they planned this at all.

It's a shame for the players that their 90+ minutes of effort was all for not then. Sounds like a team night out is in order, on managements dime of course!

Good Luck to all those involved in Provincials.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You wouldn't believe what the voices in my head say half the time. just glad I don't act on MOST of it ;)

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
So on to this weeks question.......does ccb win lose or dra ? The way things have been going.i am thinking lose and draw.......
"money can buy them love "..oh no no no noooooooooo !!!! ........Against langley they had a completely different team then the week after show up to play W.V with a completely different starting line-up...

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is where things get crazy CCB needs a win to make sure they are not relegated but they play Columbus who absolutely needs a win otherwise they are relegated. So if Columbus wins they go ahead by one point. The catch is CCB plays Croatia last and Croatia needs a win to secure a playoff against Chile for a provincial cup spot because Peg made an honest mistake against Richmond. That game is under protest when Richmond wins that game they get a spot in Provincials. Peg depending on how hard the VMSL wants to make them an example may be in a fight for a provincial spot themselves depending on how many points they are deducted for "their honest mistake". There will be some great battles. The CCB vs Columbus will be a great match to watch.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is where things get crazy CCB needs a win to make sure they are not relegated but they play Columbus who absolutely needs a win otherwise they are relegated. So if Columbus wins they go ahead by one point. The catch is CCB plays Croatia last and Croatia needs a win to secure a playoff against Chile for a provincial cup spot because Peg made an honest mistake against Richmond. That game is under protest when Richmond wins that game they get a spot in Provincials. Peg depending on how hard the VMSL wants to make them an example may be in a fight for a provincial spot themselves depending on how many points they are deducted for "their honest mistake". There will be some great battles. The CCB vs Columbus will be a great match to watch.
Saturday at 4pm at Trillium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0