Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey @Ballbaby,

Didn't know if you heard...

I didn't know were to put this here or in the FVSL section..;)

After knocking out my son's Sounders U23 PDL team in the second round of the US Open Cup, Surrey United and Trinity Western University player Joel Waterman (now playing for Kitsap Pumas PDL) just knocked out Sacramento Republic of the USL and are now off to play the Seattle Sounders of the MLS in the 4th round.

Joel is in a very good vane of form right now and has started both of the last two US Open Cup games. Here's hoping he continues to do well and pulls off a huge upset when they play the Sounders on June 15th at the Starfire Complex! Good kid and nice family!

Also playing for Kitsap is BC product and Trinity Western University Kalem Scott from the island. I believe Kalem played for CCB?

Good luck to them!

Joel is a player that is continuing to develop into adulthood like so many of our local boys, obviously yours included. :) Great experience provided to these guys by our neighbours to the south.

Thanks for nice update Danny!

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No problem! Glad to see the ones we help slowly getting ahead. Makes all the time put in to the environment worthwhile!

Hopefully he and the other Canadian boys have fantastic run-outs and turn some of the pro's heads!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Daniel Davidson formerly with Croatia and most recently with UFV/Abby is also on kitsap

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Daniel Davidson formerly with Croatia and most recently with UFV/Abby is also on kitsap

Sorry! Didn't mean to leave those guys out as the only names I recognized was Joel and Kalem.

Here's hoping all four get to play and do really well upsetting an MLS club and moving on to play the next MLS club in the fifth round!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's awesome. Maybe going south of border is where the options are for our top boys. Of course NCAA is an option for some.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is also Victoria and Calgary here on the west coast and Kitchener-Waterloo (KW United), Winnipeg, Thunder Bay and TFC U23 all playing in PDL but unlike Kitsap and Sounders U23, they aren't allowed to play in their national cup competition...:rolleyes:...Whitecaps, TFC, Impact...I'm looking in your direction! Shameful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0