Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL Premier: Results and Banter, November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many games has Miro abandoned? I know of three in the span of less than a year.

That alone speaks volumes.

Sandman

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many coaches has Miro thrown out of games?

Hard Ballz

How many players/coaches, knowing that Miro does not tolerate dissent, are stupid enough to keep yelling at him?

Yes, he makes mistakes, but like several other referees, if you yell at him you make it worse for your own team.

I have also seen Miro referee good games.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many players/coaches, knowing that Miro does not tolerate dissent, are stupid enough to keep yelling at him?

Yes, he makes mistakes, but like several other referees, if you yell at him you make it worse for your own team.

I have also seen Miro referee good games.

What was your assessment of today's game?

RCIU 1 Inter 1

Probably a fair result on the day..........Miro was reffing.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was your assessment of today's game?

RCIU 1 Inter 1

Probably a fair result on the day..........Miro was reffing.

Miro was fine. Very unfortunate call by the linesman in the second half. Called back an Inter scoring chance as offside. A review of the evidence discloses that Marrello timed his run perfectly. Last week on a similar play TK was ruled onside for Columbus. Disappointing.

CI did well to tie the game on a headed corner goal. Not sure what happened there.

I told anyone that would listen to me after the first time CI played Inter that CI is a good club. They work hard and play clean. They are doing very well for a newly promoted club (and for any club).

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very unfortunate call by the linesman in the second half. Called back an Inter scoring chance as offside. A review of the evidence discloses that Marrello timed his run perfectly.

Evidence? You mean... asking the striker who was called off, right? :rolleyes:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't you have some water bottles to pick up??? Or is your season over because of the snow??

Back to the ice for you.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean

It is now indoor season.....speaking of water is it still raining there with dark clouds sounds depressing. I guess coming on here takes you away from reality and you can pretend your a good player and know the game. lol Muppet

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Larsson today was a nice stellar westcoast day...lots of sunshine and mild temperature. You could see the beautiful North Shore mountains with a dusting of clear snow. Eat your heart out in cold and depressing Calgary or wherever the hell you are...

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game today at Hastinsgs Bowl, with league leading Metroford outplayed thoroughly by Columbus, losing 3-0. Even with a revamped line-up and newcomers VanShagen, Scigliano and Ayre, they were no match for Columbus. Metrofords two big centerbacks were exposed by Columbus's speed. Bottiglierei was Metroford's best followed by Ayre.
Ganief scored a couple to pad his lead.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao I can not beleave what has happend to Norh Van side. Seriosly need help. This first time I say bring back MR Dunnet and let the man rebuild the side again. With so much talent in Norh Van and West Van it is sad to see club going down the drain. With best park in town to play on. Where the heck is north Van pride. Call up David Bonevides from Vast Van youth and Colin Soo from Burnaby youth. Both can play up front on your side.

Wrecking Crew

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Metro Ford?!?!?!?

Regs,
Scigs tranfered to MF a few weeks ago. He was unable to make training due to the birth of his second baby and coaching commitments, and with TK and Rizal on form and 20 guys signed, it was tough to get him playing time. He lives and coaches in Coquitlam and the MF boys train right after one of his youth team sessions. He requested a transfer and we agreed. He was a huge part of our success over the past few seasons and will add to the MF squad. All the best Scigs.
Cheers,
WC

Wrecking Crew

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great performance yesterday by all of the Columbus boys...my job just keeps getting tougher as we have added 2 more goalkeepers (London and Lindley), 3 more defenders (Mcechearn, Lucyk and Tynan the Aussie), and 2 more midfielders (Ylya from Cap and Sheu from Sporting). It was a fast paced game and all 3 of our goals were quality. TK knocks a 40 yard ball to Cucca who beats his man down the line and crosses to a wide open Rizal who heads home from 6 yards. Then Rizal shows a touch of magic as he spins and volleys from the top right corner of the box into the the bottom left corner of the net. Could have been a different result if Blair doesn't clear off the line in the last 5 seconds of the half. Cucca plays a 1-2 with TK and gets in alone and roofs it near post for 3-0. We could have finished a few more chances but I was most impressed with how we defended as a group and as individuals. Poli and Tynan made life miserable for Omari and Azad and we pressed the ball well all over the park. Need to keep the momentum and play well on Saturday against a much different and improved/healthy SU/FF team than we played the first time around. Should be a cracker!
WC

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 2 - Club I 2

All the goals in the second with Club I scoring 20 mins into the second half off a scramble in the six yard box. We then tied it 10 mins later on a nice one two passing with Dejan Purisic finishing it off. Club I then scored their second of the match a wicked shot that hit the bottom of the crossbar and in. We then pressured and were rewarded with 6 mins to go with Dejan getting his second of the match on a backheel. Good game with both team playing hard trying to get all three points.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a game by Millar and North Van boys. They truly needed the points tonight. Down one to zero most of the game came back tied the game. Stumbeled on a PK that should have not been a PK and then took a lead few minutes to go with a grate passthrough goal. Sporting did deserve better outcome in the game tonight. Nerves were the biggest factor in tonights match for Sporting.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mr Base, Go grab yourself a big bag of salty dicks.
I am not sure what channel you get of all the replayed local soccer games but i am pretty sure it ain't Sentana or FSC. For such a local soccer mind you have to start getting out of the div 2 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0