Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter – March & April 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another month another game another brawl... Ho-Hum. Life in the VMSL.

As we stand starting March

Side A
1 ICSF Inter "A" 14 - 27
2 Sapperton Rovers "A" 15 - 26
3 Croatia SC "A" 16 - 25
4 Burnaby Canadians "A" 16 - 23
5 Westside Rino "A" 14 - 18
6 Trollers FC "A" 16 - 18
7 Khalsa SC "A" 16 - 16

Side B
1 Surrey United "A" 14 - 27
2 Sporting Club "A" 15 - 22
3 Columbus-Clan FC "A" 15 - 22
4 AFC Leopards "A" 15 - 21
5 Metro-Ford Wolves "A" 16 - 21
6 Vanc. Firefighters "A" 16 -20
7 Pegasus FC "A" 16 - 9

This weeks fixtures for those not going to any sisters, best friends mothers, idiots weddings. Or as some may call them, the 'un-important' games.

Un-important fixtures to start March off.

Metro-Ford Wolves vs Khalsa SC (Fri)
Vanc. Firefighters vs Westside Rino
Croatia SC vs AFC Leopards
Sporting Club vs Surrey United
ICSF Inter vs Pegasus FC
Columbus-Clan vs Trollers FC

-War to another month of controversy and making my job easy
-War to KNVB punting Sensei Hanson and JB Sunday

February stuff here... http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/showthread.php?p=151252#post151252

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter – March 05'

Just heard that the Burnaby / Richmond game has been pushed back to 7:00 Saturday night. Apparently, everyone's favourite honeymoon couple have a late arriving flight and several players are going to greet them at the airport....
I Also heard the other night at Bby lake, that the Burnaby boy's think the Idiot's are a big "Bag of Dick's" ................................... :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

zenga, care to shed some light on how you got 3 games?

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let see KNVB

GAME 1 M. Frank "What was that ..Ref" yellow card for protesting :D

GAME 2 M. Frank "I disagree with ur call rffff, grrrrrrrrr" yellow card for dissent :D

GAME 3 M. Frank threw the ball to the ground (turf) protesting the ref pass back call (the ball almost hit his own face) yellow card for dissent :D

VMSL Discipline Committee (after they opened the door and M. Franks was long gone)

&#&%$%#$#i&$ (next time we get him) ONE GAME SUSPENDED PLUS $10

ZENGA game against Croatia and they lost 1-0 with a PK (a penalty he, in a very polite way, disputed :rolleyes:) after the final whistle, he went to the ref and remembered him his family plus #&#$%*&$%#*&%&#%$%$@#&%

VMSL Discipline Committe

We got this one... F...it Lucas Three games plus $30

Mind you KNVB, he played last Sunday the best game of his life.....

...on the sideline :D :D :D :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I hear wab got sent off for calling larsson a cnut :D

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

futbol said:
Just heard that the Burnaby / Richmond game has been pushed back to 7:00 Saturday night. Apparently, everyone's favourite honeymoon couple have a late arriving flight and several players are going to greet them at the airport....
I Also heard the other night at Bby lake, that the Burnaby boy's think the Idiot's are a big "Bag of Dick's" ................................... :eek:

Wow Shewy..........I didn't know you cared :confused: Give Millar a kiss goodnight for me will yah.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

john said:
Wow Shewy..........I didn't know you cared :confused: Give Millar a kiss goodnight for me will yah.
matbe you can get millar to kick shewy in the bollox

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Captain,

If we merge are we going to have a CAT team, i'll need someone to play with :rolleyes:

Cheers, mackers.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Game #1 which game was it Gerry, I thought the league was just upset with my earlier comments.

Animal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Absolutely, Mackers. There is always a spot for you on any team that is part of our club......

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Captain,

No hoops though please ;) maybe a nice blue top with white shorts, yup, that'll do it :D

Cheers, mackers.

PS. Sorry for invading the Premier thread, i'll skulk back to the Div 2 threads now :rolleyes:

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Animal said:
Game #1 which game was it Gerry, I thought the league was just upset with my earlier comments.

Animal

Animal

Maybe I am wrong :rolleyes: I take it back I confused Game 1 with your post here, so you're right

Animal said:
Either way the league has known about this since the draw and has had plenty of time to deal with it, but once again these clowns in charge are ruining things again. Someone should let them know we are not pro's and we just want to play competitive soccer. Instead of trying to help out, the league officials like some referee's feel they need to have on outcome on game, instead of just letting us play.

I think the Discipline Committe took it as a DISSENT :D :D :D

so there we go ;)

Sorry mate for the misunderstanding.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Khalsa 1 - Wolves 1
Nice night out at Heritage Woods Turf, both teams needing points, us for relegation and MF for a provincial spot. The Wolves had most of the play last night, but Khalsa was able to score the first goal off a cracker Matt Mori free kick from about 25 out, he put it around the wall and into the far top corner, he shows week in and week out why he is one of the best players in the league.
Wolves battled back the rest of the half with many a chance, using the bigman Matt Humphries as the target, which worked on thier goal when Matt laid a ball back to the young kid up front who hammered it low into the corner from the top of the 18. The kid also had a chance for his second of the night a little later on a break away, but I was able to slow him up a bit as he went by, when I tried to feel the nice material of the Wolves kit, he put it off the post from a bad angle and the ball came right back to me, the fans all had a moan and HOS got a yellow for a jersey pull.

Second half was all about the YBK, the kid ran at us all half creating many a chance, and he is not affraid to have a hit from anywhere on the pitch, he is now called the ThunderFoot YBK, having 3 or 4 great hits that just went wide or were blocked. Both teams had some chances in the second, more for the Wolves, but it ended 1-1, with both teams un-happy about only 1 point.

A side note to this game, there are some rumours going around the league that some of the Peg boys will be moving over to Trollers next year, like what was planned last year. I just hope they still put in an honest effort against the Trollers in thier upcoming game, it would be very very sad to see the National Champs not only get relegated this year, but also Roll Over in a match to give the points to Trollers, would be really really sad. I am hoping they still can go out and try and play spoiler and keep the relegation battle exciting.

Well, we are 1 point back of Weakside and Trollers, it should be interesting.

hos

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Westside 4
Firemen 0

Great result for the lads. Solid 90 minutes. Up 3 buzz at the half. Dickenson with two, Deblazio with a beauty free kick and Al Kosanin with a gift. Firemen were in tough with a back up keeper in the pipes. Me and my belly managed one meg on the build up for the first goal. Big win, and hopefully a momentum builder to get us going for some big upcoming matches.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

What is with the Firemen? 7 goals against and 0 for in two games? They're up and down more this year than smally's weight.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Surrey 0
Sporting 0

surrey had nothing going forward and can thank smiles for stealing them a point.

Clanbus 6
Trollups 1

trollups actually led this game 1-0. it was 1-1 at half. after that, clanbus fitness, pace and skill tookover and turned it into a drubbing.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pegasus A 2 ICSF Inter A 2

Peg were up 1-0 and 2-1 but Inter battled back for the tie. Playing in East Van, it was interesting to see a team near the top of the table lucky to get a point off a team on its way to Div 1: Peg had more of the play. Do not count the holders out in the Imperial Cup from what I saw ....although Dodd's 2 game suspension for two yellows last week against Wickham is a joke and he will miss next Sunday...Speaking of jokes, the officials' display today was just that...for both teams. It was as if the referree had a shiny new yellow card toy today in the first half, flashing it at everyone, and then got bored with it in the final 45 and shelved it. I thought the referee yesterday in the NorVan/Sap match missed some calls, but all 3 officials today put on a circus act..they didn't get half of the calls right, both ways.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Inter 2 - Peg 2.

I disagree with Sir M analysis of the game. While Peg did play well, Inter had 5 point blank chances that they failed to score. Pegs goals today were very lucky. Inter just simply failed to capitalize.

Next week on to Burnaby in what should be a classic

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ankle B:

I agree with you somewhat. Inter's finishing was very sub-par...I was expecting better (to be fair I have only seen Inter twice this year) but to boot the ball onto 1st Ave every time you get a chance on goal is not the sign of a Championship side...maybe they just had an off day...they do have lots of pace though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0