Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just so happened to have the extra set bag with me because it had some socks in it for the 2 new players. The FVSL is soo much better than the VMSL when it comes to this sort of thing. But if you look back over the past 20 years, the VMSL has better teams and players. Heck, Sapp destroyed Port Moody last month with a banged up lineup. Do you agree, Gomesy?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Douchebag - spot on.

The mind game call is as weak as your uniform moan. I'll admit it.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Douchebag - spot on.

The mind game call is as weak as your uniform moan. I'll admit it.

Damn! This sounds like an olive branch....I was hoping to keep up the JERSEYGATE scandal a while longer to deflect from our poor performance. As we know I'm all about the mind games:cool:

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn! This sounds like an olive branch....I was hoping to keep up the JERSEYGATE scandal a while longer to deflect from our poor performance. As we know I'm all about the mind games:cool:

Sid - don't you know 10th place in the VMSL gets you a provincial spot

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
who ever regulates this site please start a new thread for sapperton bitching. I agree with gomesy 16 and i can't believe i am saying this but i agree with 6-5. Sapp, win a game and then start chirping if not get on your bike and fcuk off. Can't wait to play your goons at queens park. Looking very forward to that game. I remember not too long ago when Sapp were a class bunch of guys and battled hard for their points. Now they seem to be bitching more than playing and especially more than winning.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
two-nine and gomesy, thank you for offering to write match reports after each of your games, it is much appreciated!

You're a tad bit tardy on this weekend's submission?

Cheers,

Regs.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ur right regs, i have been tardy. Missed our teams first half but heard the red we got was a little soft. Yellow for sure but not a red. Down to ten men 40min in. One of our young guys Bruno scored a nice goal. They tied it up in the second and Milad drew a penalty which we scored and held on 2 -1. Good job by our young guys on the day and a tough battle by all.

Don't think the game ball was one of the regulation fvsl balls and i think both teams had the proper kit.

On to Akal next week.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
who ever regulates this site please start a new thread for sapperton bitching. I agree with gomesy 16 and i can't believe i am saying this but i agree with 6-5. Sapp, win a game and then start chirping if not get on your bike and fcuk off. Can't wait to play your goons at queens park. Looking very forward to that game. I remember not too long ago when Sapp were a class bunch of guys and battled hard for their points. Now they seem to be bitching more than playing and especially more than winning.

:cool::cool::cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ur right regs, i have been tardy. Missed our teams first half but heard the red we got was a little soft. Yellow for sure but not a red. Down to ten men 40min in. One of our young guys Bruno scored a nice goal. They tied it up in the second and Milad drew a penalty which we scored and held on 2 -1. Good job by our young guys on the day and a tough battle by all.

Don't think the game ball was one of the regulation fvsl balls and i think both teams had the proper kit.

On to Akal next week.

Awesome, thanks two-nine!

Unfortunately I think Spada drank the pint I bought for you :)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Like you guys were always great. Remember it's only been the past few years you've been good. 1994-2006 you were shite. So Sapp has another 11 years to stink it up.:eek:
As for postings by most of you - frankly, you are boring - typical report of a game with no insight into what you were honestly thinking or felt like doing during a game.

Gomsey, Marco, et all - give me something half-ass engaging. And bring an extra set of uniforms as well. Besides do you really want me to be going off while Sapp is constantly winning? I think not. That would be torture!;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamcock! Why dont u just stick to refereeing, I hear ur really good! Windup artist of the mhanky mhob variety, your a waste of rations, beat it! Actually I counted again we were missing 12......feck off!:cool:

Listen, Tubbo, you should stick to coaching.......oh wait a minute.......you probably shouldn't after watching you attempt on the weekend again. BTW, how was that player doing who went down in the second half. He was down, had surgery, and up again before the time you got to him on the pitch. You might want to leave a bit earlier next time to make sure he is still down.

Cloughie, go form a Super League where Super Coaches like yourself can shine but please make sure you get a trainer who can get onto the park without needing assistance himself after getting onto the field.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The sad part is that, after a poor performance by your side... that YOUR LOT are bringing this up and making this is the focus of your attention. Debacle.

You show up to our pitch wearing white socks, white shorts, and black shirts... knowing fully well that this will contrast with our kit... a weak attempt at a pre-match mind game. And it blows up in your face because a competent referee sees straight through it and sends you back to the carpark to get the kit you normally wear. And you're embarassed. And then your team underperforms. And now you're having a super-sized (I'm sure you know what I mean) moan.

Seriously, go get fcuked.

Oh... and :cool:

Well spotted, SixFyv......hard to believe Cloughie would do something like that. He is way above that.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love how big of a piss take the league wide standard game ball is taking, when really it is so far beyond common sense it hurts. The college league which is much below premier in quality has been doing this for years, and now that the FVSL jumped on it before the VMSL, it's below the VMSL to consider it? Not saying the FVSL has their sh*t figured out, it just merely shows the small things the VMSL DOESN'T do to improve going forward. I guess the updating of the website was to much for everyone to handle this year so maybe I am wanting to see reform too quickly. Comparing American politics to the VMSL politics could be seen as a stretch:rolleyes: but it seems like some want change and reform while others are content with running things like the old boys did.

AND secondly Even if WAB was deflecting attention off of the loss it's a pretty valid point that the away team can show up in what ever kit they like even if it seems to be a "mind game" it's their choice to do so and club I should be prepared with more than 1 kit as the home team.... Not sure which is more embarrasing, the thought of grown men doing a bottle drive, or the fact Club I can't scrounge together a second kit:bronco:.

FFS, 'Club I' hasn't been in this league the last couple of years.......Figure it out.

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, 'Club I' hasn't been in this league the last couple of years.......Figure it out.

FFS, knit pick a little bit more.Hopefully Peg and Sapp figure it out so the Richmond FC Hibernians won't be in the league period. That way all of the teams competing in Premier will most defienetely have two kits:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0