Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Singing when you're winning... brilliant. That post won me $5.00. Thanks WAB for if nothing else being predictable.

We will take WAB's voice over yours any day knvb!
Simon, Paula, and Randy.

Peg needs to get its last 5 games moved to PEI and played over 1 week. It sure is shocking to see what is going on there, are they going to bring back all the big guns for one last fight out of relegation.

With Khalsa, Trollers, and Weakside all tied with 15 points, it sure would be something if the two teams from last years BC Final (Peg vs. Westside) were the ones to get relegated to Div. 1. Have never seen turnarounds like that in the VMSL, but with 4 spots from the Imperial Cup getting to the BC's, you could see both those teams in the final anyways.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would much rather have his voice too, HoS. He's a lovely singer after all it's just the predictable time he chooses to sing I don't like.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Without me around there is nobody to stir it; you guys are sooooo predictable!

Listen, Weakside is not going down. Evertime you think they're vulnerable they go on a Rinoflian hot streak. The worst team we played all year was the Trollips. They are shocking. Yes we haven't beat them, but for 160 minutes we controlled the play. They have 1 maybe 2 talented players, but it ends right there. When Shane Carpin is your second leading scorer, you have serious problems.

But the match of the week has to be Sapp-Clanbus. :rolleyes:

Didar was in net for Indo.....you had me going.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Why bother getting into a jabbing match with you.....All the time you have on your hands........over 8000 posts! I'd rather just win on the pitch. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0