Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter February 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully the thread will be closed after this post........

Yes, Regs, please move to Division 1 forum. This forum is for Premier discussions. Thank you.

Wow, that was a bit harsh. :D

I REALLY hope we play Inter in the Imperial Cup.....carry on like the second half of the last game. Right, Oranje? Sad you couldn't beat a division one team. :D

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, that was a bit harsh. :D

I REALLY hope we play Inter in the Imperial Cup.....carry on like the second half of the last game. Right, Oranje? Sad you couldn't beat a division one team. :D

Sorry CS, wasn't meant to be a shot at you. You have shown a great deal of class throughout. Meant to be a shot at all the nonsense since (and apparently the nonsense during the season--no one deserves that). Sorry the sarcasm did not come off as intended.

Indo played Inter hard. Keep playing like that and you'll be back.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo, Khalsa, and Sikh Temple should be proud of having at least played in the VMSL Premier. Some people are just negative and never have anything nice to say. They spend more time posting stupid shite on TTP when they should be concentrating on winning there league with there own club team not going around trying to find the best team out there to play for.

My 10 cents worth.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS - GET OVER IT and MOVE ON!

It’s very easy and cowardly to anonymously take shots and spew false information sitting behind a computer. Frankly, I know who you are and your opinion doesn’t carry an ounce of credibility. It really doesn’t.….honestly.

If someone credible comes out and slanders me (like whistle blower ;))– maybe then I’d have a cause for concern….right now…I have no worries…notta, nothing, zero, zilch.

If you guys would put this much effort into your own team maybe you would be better than a middle of the pack team in Div 1. See you next year (or in a couple of weeks)

Once again get over it.

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't say that this hasn't been entertaining...but like all good things, there has to be an end. perhaps we should start up with some inter bashing again or better yet...the chippy, childish inter vs clanbus waltz we all know and love:wa:......

Rasa

Jun 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCF 10...why didn't Temple send anyone of their numerous players who weren't getting any time to your team? I thought that was the arrangement when you guys took thier div. 1 spot... Instead these players played on their CAT team. Seems that Temple said one thing but did another....

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman:

Please don't take these cerebral midgets from Surrey seriously.....unless of course they wine to their dad.....then you'll have to have the whole family over for tea and pizza.................

Nemsesis

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman:

Please don't take these cerebral midgets from Surrey seriously.....unless of course they wine to their dad.....then you'll have to have the whole family over for tea and pizza.................

Nemsesis

whine:)

Continue with the Days of Indo's Lives..........

SANDWOMAN

Oct 13, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS - GET OVER IT and MOVE ON!

It’s very easy and cowardly to anonymously take shots and spew false information sitting behind a computer. Frankly, I know who you are and your opinion doesn’t carry an ounce of credibility. It really doesn’t.….honestly.

If someone credible comes out and slanders me (like whistle blower ;))– maybe then I’d have a cause for concern….right now…I have no worries…notta, nothing, zero, zilch.

If you guys would put this much effort into your own team maybe you would be better than a middle of the pack team in Div 1. See you next year (or in a couple of weeks)

Once again get over it.

Someone credible Sandman come on...i guess your the only credible person on this planet...what your trying to say is that you have no worries,nothing zero etc...i guess you live in a bubble then...you are the one person who has been a cancer through out your whole life....and i guess thats not going to change...it's like teaching an old dog new tricks..it aint gonna happen...but only time will tell...as for concentrating on our team all i have to say about that is at least we have a team....as for you i think you have to invest your money wisely next year ...Sandman if my opinion didn't matter to you why would you reply????Like i told Mr.Shamrock, its time for you to seriously get a life and move on.....

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i guess as for concentrating on our team all i have to say about that is at least we have a team....as for you i think you have to invest your money wisely next year ...Sandman if my opinion didn't matter to you why would you reply????Like i told Mr.Shamrock, its time for you to seriously get a life and move on.....

Sandman please don't listen to this guy he is so wrong, As for concentrating on you own team what have you been doing all these year's of playing top end local soccer (premier). Please Sandman just get serious will you as the man said in his post. ;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0