Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
It is amazing of how many racists are amongst us. You wonder why no one wants AFC to do well. Before knob u answer i have played on teams like MF , Surrey United type teams.

You're a jackass! Who says anyone doesn't want AFC to do well? If you really want to get to the nitty gritty of it all, my comments a few weeks back were more directed toward you than your squad. You came on this site spouting off how great you were and then I went and watched. Decent soccer on that particular day but certainly not warrenting the glowing accolades you so freely were giving yourself, and certainly ignoring the fact that Surrey U had a depleted squad that you certainly didn't fail to mention about your squad on Saturday.

So you see, whether you played on AFC or Ku Klux Klan United, the comments would be directed at you the individual, not your squad. You've got nerve buddy. :mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
junglee said:
i'm pretty sure there were comments made in the past about larsson who plays for AFC being a "black-scotsman".

Does that make me a "Brown-Scotsman"?

I have been called cheap before, but never Brown. Vancouver and the league we play in are multi-cultural, enough said, move on.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
junglee said:
regs,

there's no defending the 'racist' card, however if fair-is-fair, i'm pretty sure there were comments made in the past about larsson who plays for AFC being a "black-scotsman".

if that is correct, things CAN be said blatantly. just stay away from the 'bad' words. larsson you're grounded.
Maybe it's just me but I fail to see the connection between the 'racist' card and the 'pretty sure comments' you think were made.

There's a world of difference.

You didn't see me take issue when 4 of us were referred to as the white-hopes who went with you to Fiji back in '96 did you?

~Regs.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're white Regs?

With all the computer skills, I thought you were chinese.

You learn something new every day

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

Quit pulling the stereotype card.

But to answer your question, I am chinese which is why I didn't take offence to the white-hope remarks probably in '96 :D

~Regs.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
People on here are so easy to wind up. "TAKING THE PISS" i love this site Regs. And Ballbaby ur talking out of ur ass again.Senior2509 HAHAHA you funny guy :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larrson is right that was a great piss take. I don't know about everyone else but I've always enjoyed a good chuckle when its insinuated I'm a racist on a public forum.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with KNVB on this... In no way should a racist comment be made and then passed off as 'taking the piss', that's not what this site is about :mad:

You've got a couple of more hours to go Larsson, it's up to you.

~Regs.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
~In Defence of Larsson~

He did say there were rascists amongst us and he is likely right that they exist somewhere in our cities and towns and villages. He didn't exactly say that KNVB was one in a post that might suggest he should be called "Suitcase Larsson" for the number of teams he has been on (some like Sapperton he didn't mention).

Is his statement as bad as a guy suggesting a US is going to be assassinated? I think not.

Go Leopards go. Junglee come to the defence of this guy..

Tic toc, tic toc....

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest with all of you, the only reason that everyone is talking about AFC, and the reason that everyone thinks they are good, is that they are black. Look at Steve McNair, prime example.

Rush Limbaugh

Now that is a good piss take.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, If your close to a television set right now you can catch a Beyond the Glory Special on DONOVAN MCNABB.

Rush Limbaugh is probably watching. :rolleyes:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 5 Surrey 0

This is from the excellent site, hopefully someone was there and can give us their report.

Cheers
JB

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-0 is correct. HOS with not much chance on any of the goals. 3 junkings and 5 megs in the game. 0 elbows thrown for those who care. Surrey dominated from start to finish, Khalsa with terrible marking from start to finish. Not much of a showing for Khalsa as Surrey looked pretty good with some nice finish on a couple of the goals.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze Army said:
Surrey dominated from start to finish,

Complete piss take ...... really. 5-0 flattered the visitors with HOS standing no chance on any of the 5. The highlight of the night was Walks and Blaze Army squaring off after the final whistle knocking balls off the cross bar.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, in my case it was missing the crossbar, and from the penalty spot.:(

However Poker went quite well. : D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Note to self: Don't leave your computer on when there is a (certain) referee in the house. :rolleyes:

Delightful stroll in the park last night, thanks Khalsa. The Score line really speaks for it’s self but if I were to elaborate, and I will, we played our real first complete game since we laid the boots to MF on opening night. 3 nil by half and it could have been 6. Khalsa did have about a 3.5 minute spell of pressure were Drew was forced to make a great save off a well hit volley. Babic had one cleared off the line on a goal mouth scramble too, I think, but other than that we completely shut them down and obviously, finished our dinner. CJ, as much as I love to bash him was useless on 4 of the 5.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Exelent Site. CapItals 1 - Croatia 1. All games called off today, except Peg vs. Clan at the NAP (may have to go watch Peg play today and make myself feel better about my team), and the BIG Div. 1 match that Walks is doing between Indo and Temple at some other park in Slurrey.

As for our match, we shitt the bed plain and simple, but we are having some trouble getting a consitent line-up on the field. We have had 4 different guys play stopper for us in the first 8 games, and you never know if the young guys can play the physical game from week to week. We basicly gave the mid-field to Slurrey on Friday night, making Nial look like a superstar, with all the time he had. The young Cam Wilson up front for Surrey was able to run all over the park without getting kicked, so he scored two very easy goals. Bad game all around for Khalsa, we just have to re-group like we did after the Inter lose and come up with a big game next week vs. Burnaby on the Turf.
I am also starting to think like Larsson, everyone in the league is against us, and no one wants us to win, how else do you play your home game on Friday night at Cloverhoof. They are all Racist Bastards.

hos

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS to reporters:
"As for our match, we shitt the bed plain and simple, but we are having some trouble getting a consitent line-up on the field. We have had 4 different guys play stopper for us in the first 8 games, and you never know if the young guys can play the physical game from week to week."

Khalsa 0 - Surrey 5 and you actually had a STOPPER somewhere out there?

You guys would have been better off if you followed Clan B and defaulted 1-0. It would sure improve the GA for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0