Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Johnson

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I appreciate your defense of sal. You must be a good friend or you are his mom, saying "he isnt easy to deal with". Of course, you probably have been a teammate and dont wanna say what everyone knows in the league. I actually did watch the old guys play this summer at the nations cup. With the talent Italy had they were gonna win with or without Sal. AS for always knowing he is on the field, well thats a given as he does not stop whining from the moment the whistle goes. It would be okay if its at the other team, but more often than not he is crying to the ref or b!tchin out his own teammates. What a valuable team member!! Im just saying, its ok to pick up guys to go to nationals, but make sure you are picking actual players who can help and maybe make a difference and not some grumpy old man. I dont know what the clanbus management is thinking with that.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jealousy will get you no where Tommy Johnson. Takes a big man to sit behind your monitor and rip someone. I dont know who you are and frankly dont give a fcuk, but just shows what kind of man you are with your posts. You remind me of larrson.

Sal played very well when he played in Halifax. He didnt get alot of time but when he was on the pitch he contributed. Our management wanted some exprienced players who have been there before, thats why he made the trip.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street is Indo has signed Drew Smiley in time for their game against Sporting tonight. Speaking of goalies (were we?) I hear Delta, Tswn, Vancouver, Surrey Blaze doesn't have one for their game and are bringing in a couple 17 year olds? Last rumbling for tonight is I have 3 years of built up meg rage and want revenge tonight on cerebral smallsy.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo vs Sporting tonight

Hardballz any predictions going up against most of your former teammates?

I predict a 0-0 draw and you two footing Lav for leaving you out of the last hot tub party.

Mithee Bundha

Jun 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a close look into what goes on in a Indo-Sikh Temple training session, somehow footage was leaked out....

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a close look into what goes on in a Indo-Sikh Temple training session, somehow footage was leaked out....

YouTube - 2 Step Bhangra Music Video

We were trying that approach but with the losses mounting.......we might have to go this route.........again, our loss wasn't through lack of effort tonight........we played very well. I'm sure Sporting would agree and I'm sure Reportz will hide behind his moniker......At the end of the day, another disappointing night for the boys but another solid effort.....surely one day our fortunes might turn? :confused:

Oh, here is the new training session we'll be following......

Last edited by a moderator:

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty well sums you up..........wanker

What's up with the name calling????... did i ever report anything that is untrue or false???

I got a question for you, are you feeling the heat????? because your response sure sounds like someone who is trying to direct the negativity from your team to others who are just informing people of whats going on.

sandbagger

Aug 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
.........again, our loss wasn't through lack of effort tonight........we played very well. I'm sure Sporting would agree and I'm sure Reportz will hide behind his moniker......At the end of the day, another disappointing night for the boys but another solid effort.....surely one day our fortunes might turn? :confused:

I'd have to agree, Indo played well and were unlucky not to be up 1-0 after missing a sitter from 3 yards out in the 30th minute. Sporting with a 10-minute spell from minutes 50 to 60 was the difference in the game. Sporting has an impressive squad from the point of view that they were missing three prominent players (Steve Dormer, Mark Gomes, and Matt Ormerod), yet they still had a lot of quality on the pitch, including a couple of solid second-half subs.... Depth made a big difference tonight, as Indo lost a step when #17 went down. Overall, a well played game....I think Ryan Dormer is still running 50-yard sprints back-and-forth and up-and-down the wings as I'm writing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0