Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob yes we have played against teams with 9 or 10 because they can't keep up with us so they foul and eventually get sent off so thanks for sharing that.What a stupid comment 2 wins have been against teams that can't keep up.Think before u type muppet. And by the way when u supposedly got fouled in the box u dove buddy. Play fair don't be a cheat.U looked like gregg luganis when he hit the diving board at the olympics.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took in the game between SU and AFC. Firstly, larsson, your team is not that great. You were lucky to get the win. Yep. SU were the more creative team and had chances to win this game. Yes, you had chances as well but your first goal came from a missed offside (first penetrating ball in) from the linesman that most definitely helped produce the first goal. The second goal came from the typical counter-attack a team is rewarded when the other team is trying to tie the game. The ref screwed up by chickening out on calling the peno in the last minute or so.

The AFC defence is porous. That is their weakness. Lots of skill but they need to be tougher and more organized. Their offense does have speed. The Clarks are still good players with a ton of speed. In fact, one of the Clarks drew the second yellow from Niall when the change of pace caught Niall off guard and he mis-timed the tackle. It really was impressive.

I must say, SU does not moan or complain at the refs which is smart. But I'm a spectator and I'll moan without representing SU. Call the damn penalty!
Why even bother playing sometimes? All for not? Call the penalty! :mad:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow ballbaby first of all nice fcking name muppet. Secondly ur delusional thirdly i hope ur taking the piss cause WHAT FCKING GAME WERE U WATCHING.U being older have not learned fck all about football it is people like u that destroy canadian soccer.Ur team lost take it and get on with it. MORON! who is this guy. Obviously u could not even recognize Ronaldo if he was standing right in front of you. Do me a favour watch some football matches that do not include surrey and maybe ur eyes might open up. You sound like richard pryor on crack

qbober

Jul 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson

Well done AFC, its good to see some of you guys have keep the winning streak going from the summer...

yours truely

the rattler

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Larsson,

I thought the terms of your parole stated that you were not to be on the internet after 11PM.

Your Pal,

Muppet Dial 9-1-1

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trollups 2
Westside 1

somewhat of annual tradition...dropping points to the trollups.
we came out flat and deservedly found ourselves a goal down after some blown coverage on a corner kick. after that, it was one way traffic. i would suggest we had 80% possession spending the last 60 minutes in the trollups half. they simply lined 8 guys up across the back and we didn't have enough creative spark to break it down. trollups scored a second off a nicely struck shot from 25+/- yards. for all the free headers, posts and crossbars we hit, the one goal we managed to score was an absolute blunder by the trollups keeper allowing a ball to squirt through.
not a bad time of the season to drop points. we'll just move on to the nial-less surrey mob.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 1-1 Firemen

Interesting match that reminded me of the old VMSL days where it was just a battle... not pretty but ignoring what "coach" had to say before, these are the types of games that help prepare you for Nationals... those that have been there before (not "coach") know what I mean :rolleyes:

Both teams had great chances to win this game I thought, with Firemen perhaps having a slight edge in terms of possession. Todd and Skinny were simply great for them and I thought Burrsy and Doddy stood out for us.

Onto Clanbus Saturday but not sure who is going to represent us? I've heard the CAT team?

Cheers,

~Regs.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

What's going on?! I admit, you were the last team I wanted to see win the BC's, but I'm rooting for you guys to represent us well.

But this is probably the worst start to the season for any BC rep that I can ever recall. Where are all your players? I feel you should be an efficient and unified team by now.

I hope you can turn it on when you need to, but right now, this Peg team is not going to represent BC like they should.

worriedinbcland

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe noone knows better than Peg that it's where you finish that counts, not how you start.

Our goal is to have healthy bodies for next week and I believe we are on track to realizing that goal.

5 games in six days requires us to be careful in our lead-up, especially with the collective age of our squad. It's not about 'turning it on' as much as it is getting mentally prepared for when it counts.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
wow ballbaby first of all nice fcking name muppet. Secondly ur delusional thirdly i hope ur taking the piss cause WHAT FCKING GAME WERE U WATCHING.U being older have not learned fck all about football it is people like u that destroy canadian soccer.Ur team lost take it and get on with it. MORON! who is this guy. Obviously u could not even recognize Ronaldo if he was standing right in front of you. Do me a favour watch some football matches that do not include surrey and maybe ur eyes might open up. You sound like richard pryor on crack

Yeah, guys like me have destroyed Canadian soccer. :rolleyes:

As to the reference of just being impartial to SU, well I do try hard not to be, but I'm sure I do see things a little bias sometimes. I can't be as impartial as you. :rolleyes: SU took it to you guys until the red and you were lucky not to be down by two at least. I'll try and refrain from the drug use analogies everyone seems to paint you with, but what were you on yesterday? I attended the game because you made your squad out to be the next Arsenal. My expectations were high but sorry, not quite there just yet. Now don't get me wrong, you guys play well, but not well enough to warrent coming on here and spouting off like you do. I always cringe when I read posts that are so self-indulging. Just setting yourself up for the critics. Hey, fine if you can back it up but like I said, you weren't so shite hot yesterday.

I saw Ronaldo at McDonalds yesterday. He's the guy with red hair and big shoes. I think you used to play up front with him. I wouldn't recognize Ronaldo? Indeed! :rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I believe noone knows better than Peg that it's where you finish that counts, not how you start.

Our goal is to have healthy bodies for next week and I believe we are on track to realizing that goal.

5 games in six days requires us to be careful in our lead-up, especially with the collective age of our squad. It's not about 'turning it on' as much as it is getting mentally prepared for when it counts.

Cheers,

~Regs.
You just described my sex life.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs:

At least Peg (you guys) will be able to play under sub rules that makes sense for teams with 18 players. I believe the same rules apply as the BC Soccer province cup allow: 5 subs during play stoppage and unlimited at the half.

No team is going to empty the bench and put in all 7 subs at the half so wtf is the big deal about this other than Willi Azzi will quit if VMSL teams want this kind of rule.

I think that BC teams are at a disadvantage at nationals if teams from other provinces play in league play with the cup rules that apply in provincial cup play here in BC.

If I were taking a team to a national championship I'd want to have the team on the same sub system well in advance to see how my guys perform including players accepting the changes at the half when there are times that the change might not be justified other than to get other players in a game.

Is it a test of survival skills (thus limit subbing) or is it to be able to have the best skilled games played for spectators and players to enjoy without a coach worrying so much about having made his last sub. Soccer is the one game that remains in the stone age when it comes to subbing - at least here in the VMSL. It is reminescent of coaches who wouldn't allow players to drink water during practice.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A week away from 34 and I don't need to tell you how hard it is to get up for that 4th and 5th game. But like you said, it's all about mental preparation.

And visualization. Visualization is the key.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
Regs:

No team is going to empty the bench and put in all 7 subs at the half so wtf is the big deal about this other than Willi Azzi will quit if VMSL teams want this kind of rule.

Is that a bad thing? :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find if you're looking for pure game stamina, Keeper, it helps to spend a little time by yourself and have a erum pe-game 'Visualization' about an half hour before. Works for me. Of course if you're lucky enough to be playing 4 in 5 it’s best to just show up and hope all the practice Visualization and experience takes over.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby i hope SU don't support ur views cause ur fcked even a certain player from ur team said we deserved the win just shows what u know. Total numpty.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I said you were full credit for the W. You certainly took advantage of the extra man. I'm with you on one thing though larrson, Ballbaby has been keeping Canadian soccer down for years.

I'm not sure you if you can handle this, but I have a serious question for you. Who is the lad in the middle of the park. Dreads, had a multi-coloured wrist band :rolleyes: on? The complete opposite of you... Skinny, Super fast, fit, ran miles? I’ve never seen him before.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terry St.louis He is a trinidad & tobago national team member, used to play for the whitecaps, used to play with ronaldo at psv eindhoven just to name a few teams.And yes your right about the comparisons ( i am still working on it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0