Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
Terry St.louis He is a trinidad & tobago national team member, used to play for the whitecaps, used to play with ronaldo at psv eindhoven just to name a few teams.And yes your right about the comparisons ( i am still working on it).
Is that working on your tan or belly ;) :D

sid

ya black Irishman from Scotland :knvb: :knvb: :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty said:
Not sure I completely agree with that comment...I personally thought Joe lost control of the match (nothing new there), which resulted in some stupid yellows. For every action their is a equal and opposite reaction...in this case, some unnecessary cards.

PS...Congrats to Sal and Cindy on making babies. This is the first time Sal received a card and it wasn't yellow or red!!! :D

Just getting back to Notty now on the Burnaby/Khalsa match. Ya there was a soft yellow, the one we got for the bump with Jonsey on a cross was soft. But a prime example of stupid yellows by players was Molica (sp.) in the second half, he commited a foul at center, no problem that is a safe place for a foul, he disagrees with Joe's call so he picks up the ball and slams it off the ground right in front of him, that is going to piss off any ref, especially if he is being watched by Bob Sawtell, so he gets a stupid yellow, that will come back and have him sitting a game down the road. That is an example of a stupid yellow that I see all players taking every weekend.

On that note, Congrats to Sal and Cindy on the new baby, is it a Sal Jr.?

hos

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Totally agree with you in the yellow to Molica. What is very confusing is who is the stupid here: The referee for showing the card or the player (Molica) who slammed the ball in front of the ref, I guess protesting the call. Molica always get a card for the same reason anyways. In so many years don't ya think this player should learn. Was he playing in first div. last year.

But again, agree with you HOS, there is one STUPID with the STUPID yellow card, all depend how you see it.

GH

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey GH, don't get me wrong Franky is a good player and had a good game for Burnaby, but we all have played in this league for a few years and know that a ref is going to give you a card for descent before you get a card for a hard tackle, late or not. Joe let us play on the day, but he gave out some yellows, guys should just walk away after a call, or else you will be sitting and when your team has only 1 or 2 on the bench, it is going to cost points.

hos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0