Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wankers who are going to get crushed next time we play.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have this topic in the VMSL threads, although it has a goofy title to it, it is along the same lines.

After our game on the weekend, three Surrey United guys are gonna get stomped. Number 10 for being a cheap wanker, number 12 for being an even cheaper wanker.(Tackled guys well after the whistle, got a red for his troubles), and that dude with the glasses who was running around screaming. Oh, and Ranger. Just cause.

Anyone else, or is this just another dumb topic that the FVSL'rs are far to "mature" for.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh for fcuk sake

It's TTP for crying out loud... there is a place for it here.

You're just upset because you're usually on the receiving end.

And for the record, I'd like to kick the fcuk out of that Poco City forward... I think he posts here under the name Sliver. Oh wait... his team is doing the shits and so I'll probably never get the chance come this April :(

~TB.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, ya. I know it's TTP. The thing that worries me is that some of these losers take it seriously. Besides, I want to get higher -- being stuck in 4th is far too Canadian.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm too mature, but...

Maybe this should be called the "Personal Revenge" thread, that way the bleeding heart liberals don't get their knickers in a knot.

I have a long memory: Fat Monkey for making us run doggie after doggie- not to mention the push-ups in the mud- when he was our coach as 12 year olds. I'll get you Fat Monkey. Just you wait...

Seriously, #13 from the GEU Tigers for trying to permanently end our Sweeper's playing career. He committed a dirty, from behind tackle. At this point there was about 5 minutes left, they were down 5-2, and looking even worse. I won't respond with an equally dirty tackle, but he'll receive the message, loud and clear...

DWMC- Ishallavengegarynolan!

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record

Regs,

For the record, Sliver very rarely plays on the forward line anymore:mad: You'll be able to find me trolling on the back line now ( you know how skilled defensively I am:rolleyes: )

Looking forward to a rematch in April

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey poundings

TR,
Not that you can forget that ugly mug with glasses but he was #22. Send one out to #15 for taking me out at the knee when I was crossing the box on a corner. Thanks for trying to end my career bonehead. He did get busted later though and got the red he deserved.

Send one out to the bozo's on the sideline that yell "Put him under". I love hearing that saying because it's usually followed by a swift chop in the ankle from behind.

Who is #13 on GEU Tigers?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know.

I'm not sure. Could be one of the Paragine's. Probably one of the new guys for sure. Maybe Lemire? I could see Lemire cheap shotting someone from behind. Temper, temper.;) Remember his name Dude?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Name?

Not sure...I'm referring to him as "The poor Mother Fukcer Dude is going to run through".

No, it's not a very poetic name, but the best I can do right now.:rolleyes:

DWMC

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gordon,

Because of this quote...
Will anybody give the rangers a match?
...you will get crushed the next time we play. You were lucky to escape from Hammond with three points on the Thanksgiving weekend. You will "get a game" when we come to Newton. You've been warned.:mad:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cheap shot

Believe it was number 10 up front.

Ball was going out of bounds and when the PeachArch player and the PoCo defender were close to the line PoCo defender was pushed from behind into a baby stroller.

Very dirty. :mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Idiots

Skytrain: some guys are just too fukcing stupid for their own good. We had two ugly incidents against the H&L this weekend. One involved a blatantly-and extremely demeaning- racist comment towards one of our guys, the other some unprovoked sexist, "F" word laced comments towards one of our player's Mom after she asked the guy to watch his language. One third of our players bring familly members out to the game, including yours truly. My son is only 27 months old, but sits and watches the game intently because "Daddy" is playing.

Guys like this do need to be sorted out. Nothing dirty, but if they get hurt in a clean, hard tackle...too fukcing bad. I remember a summer league game years ago when Dan Redding went off on a player after he cleared the ball out of bounds directly at Dan's little girl. The player showed no remorse and didn't appologise (you always appologise, even if it was not intended). I didn't blame Dan then, and I sure wouldn't now.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Idiots

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Skytrain: some guys are just too fukcing stupid for their own good. One involved a blatantly-and extremely demeaning- racist .....some unprovoked sexist, "F" word laced comments towards one of our player's Mom after she asked the guy to watch his language.

Agree does not belong in the game. But in the heat of the moment comments from parents (especially fathers) are sometimes hard to ignore.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe

I somwhat agree...some parents do get out of hand, especially some Dads. I'll endevor NOT to be like that! But, how can "Watch your language, we have children over here" warrant a blantantly sexist, borderline rasists verball attack? I won't get into what was said, but trust me...WAY OUT OF LINE! H&L: No class.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rob:ie, bob the farmer,are their any footballers out in the country,or just wanna bees.You enjoy cow tipping,what else are you doing with the farm animals?Baah.Quote from your idol"can you smell what bobby's cooking?No.You white farm boy,piece of trash,son of a brothel,know your role and take a back seat to the Judge.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smudge the Judge

First of all, it's "are there any footballers in the country," not their. Second, what is a "wanna bee?" Are those those killer ones from Africa? I will find out who you play for, and like Ranger, you'll get crushed.;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Smudge the Judge

Originally posted by TheRob
First of all, it's "are there any footballers in the country," not their. Second, what is a "wanna bee?" Are those those killer ones from Africa? I will find out who you play for, and like Ranger, you'll get crushed.;)

Holy shite, another thread that I've failed to peruse where TheRob's slander and threats have no end.
This Cat and Mouse, Hide and Seek bullshit has to stop.

This is the type of aggression that Dude, Skytrain, etc. have been moaning about.

Coming from the Moderator, I'm outraged.

I do have one comment on the language on the field:
Bad tackles, etc. - OK we've all got to work in the morning.
But, the language? I'm sorry. What do you expect?
Do you go to a canucks game with your kids hoping that Donald Brashear and Tie Domi don't swear?
"Yes, Tie, would you perhaps like to exchage fisticuffs? Indeed, Mr. Brashear that would suffice".
Again racial comments, etc. aside, sorry - boys will be boys.
Keep it at a minimum, but if you tell a guy to "fcuk off" in front of a five year old, it's just going to happen in the heat of the moment.

The sweeper from Alouette - you know who you are.
You try anything the next time we play like going over top of me and then grabbing my brand new jersey and scratching my neck like a little girl, I will crush your little fcuking head like a grape.
You've been warned and don't forget that in Div. 1 there are no linesmen. :)

TR: keep your head up. The Ranger Steamtrain (not to be confused with Skyflame) is coming out full court press.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0