Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wankers who are going to get crushed next time we play.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WHACK

Originally posted by Sage
i know who you are ok

Do you want a fcuking prize?

......so when the PAU game comes around, you better give the ball up early, or else you'll need recontsuctive knee surgery the next day.

Sage,

The post you have quoted was made in October in hopes of getting any of you PAU bastards onto TTP, it worked but it took 2-3 months. Hope your not as slow on the pitch as you are here.

If I'd stop laughing for a moment about giving the ball up I'd probably be scared.:rolleyes: But what is "recontsuctive surgery"?If you are lucky enough to be able to take a run up front
I hope you try to back up you comment and if you lucky I might even help you up off the ground
:eek:

SkytrainwantsaprizebecauseheknowswhoSageisaswell:rolleyes:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
a real bore....

Originally posted by bored

That is what you old guys who can't play like they 'used' to, do. Move from team to team telling everyone how good they are and then whack everyone they can't keep up with.(ala queers on ALU)

Time to hang em up, 'never was'. 'Has been' is probably giving you too much credit.

you don't have a clue do you? Where is this "old man" stuff coming from (let me guess, your ass). FYI, I'm 26 buddy, and yes I can run circles around you and the rest of the Jenny Craig backline you have at Poco. So try and understand the posts before you answer them (We can find you an English language tutor if it helps).

Sagehatesstupidpeople

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: a real bore....

you don't have a clue do you? yes I can run circles around you and the rest of Poco.

Where were you last game? PAU could have used someone like yourself. Hope you get the chance to run circles around us in the cup. Just a helpfull reminder/hint: running circles around PoCo means nothing if PoCo has the ball. ;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sage

Hey Skytrain, me thinks that Sage will not score any goals on Poco. If you have scored as many goals as you say, brag to those teams. You have never scored on Poco.

26 and already so jaded, kinda sad. Maybe if you had stayed with Surrey you could have talked about how your team had scored on Poco. Now you don't even have that.

Sage, bagel again for you vs Poco. Probably bagel vs Surrey as you run your losing string all the way to 5.

Next on the first tee, the Sage foursome.....

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: a real bore....

Sagehatesstupidpeople

Looking in the mirror is tough on you, isn't it?

You need to love yourself first before you can love anybody else, seek help.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0