Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wankers who are going to get crushed next time we play.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hee haw

I have no idea what you're talking about on the Irn Bru issue.

All of a sudden when peoples finances get sorted, people become comedians.

Sorry, I meant to mention that the next time I play that Bucky guy, I'm gonna crush him.
Oh, wait a minute I forgot DOUGHARSE doesn't play anymore.

I've got a photo shoot to attend to.
Later.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Language please...

Ranger,

I don't want to sound like a hypocrite here...you've probably heard the odd cnut or 18 fly out of me when we're training. Obviously, on the field, the F-bomb is going to slip. Far be it for me to reprimand anyone for that.

I've probably said too much already. Let's just say that we'd probably all agree that racist comments are out of bounds. For example, calling someone who is colored the "N" word would not be met kindly. Agreed? Now just imagine, what could you say right now to somebody of color that would be worse than that particular word? Think 10 yards "off side", now go another 50. That was the type of racist remark that was uttered on Sunday. What happens between players is fine, but when it gets directed towards a fan (especially unprovoked) is absolutely unacceptable. If somebody said the same to my wife, I'd fukcning break that asshole's leg. Ask me if you think I'm kidding.
:mad:

I'm just saying, there is what is normal on the field (swearing, idle threats, bitching, moaning), then there are some dumb fukcers who don't think before they speak, then go and utter another racist remark of the same variety later on in the match. You had to be there to believe it, and if I told you the exact context in private, I still don’t think you would.

Dude- nowarningneccessary

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear ya dude

Hey, just like your flag states, we're Canadians.
We are a melting pot of many cultures and the world loves us for it. Racism is not tolerated here. Period.

Sorry Dude, I guess I quickly read your beef.
Not that I think it's OK on the field, but I didn't realize it was directed towards a fan after a "Watch your language" comment.
Any normal person would have shut up and felt sheepish.

It's bullshit anyway.
Players should not get into shouting matches with fans anyway.
The sidelines will always yap.
Accept it and embrace it, it's part of the atmosphere.

And no, I don't think you're kidding and I don't want to ask.

Later Brother.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who you lot please mind your language?

Any second now, children might might rush into my pad and look at this TTP smut on my monitor.

I wouldn't want them to be emotionally disturbed.

fcukers.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
F-bombs are the least of their worries

Who let the children into your pad? Those are the real fcukers.

I hope the ministry of social services pays them a visit pronto once they finish with the boa constrictor conundrum.

~TBwhoisemotionallydisturbedjustthinkingaboutchildreninJinky'spad.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky

I didn't know your wee shed could be opened from the outside... don't you keep the pad lock on at all times?:eek:

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain-do you not have a vehicle or you like to ride the skytrain alot.Are you Metro Ford reject or just poco rift raft?Poco was,is,and will always be crap.Have you had a rematch with that Div 1 team that beat your crap team in the cup last year?Who won or why not?Afraid of ranger perhaps?I'm looking forward to watching ranger kick some poco butt.Go Scotty go

Fanatic

Sep 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Buckfast
Doughboyforever,

It's Irn Bru, not Iron Brew. Donkey.

Whichever way you spell it is of little consequence. It tastes like shite and is unfit for human consumption. Antidote is large quantities of scotch whiskey.

rawten

Nov 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Therob

hey fellas, curry city peg guy here,finally had to have my say to a few individuals.Cowboy is the man,as far as GEU goes the rest of you are full of shite .you guys cant even buy a goal even if your mothers lent you the money.As far as The rob goes,he doesnt get the go ahead for premeir because he cant see anything because his head is buried up pocos asses.You can say anything behind your computer,but your play on the pitch says nothing at all.Go back to milking your cows,oh yah,could you please stop the inbreeding.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look who's talking

rawten: seems to me you're talking shite because nobody knows who you are. The fact is, a bunch of us actually have met, or know each other. You come accross as pretty hypocritical.

I don't even know who you are, but I can tell you're all class. Take a bow.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
10 posts till he goes away?

Originally posted by rawten
hey fellas, curry city peg guy here,finally had to have my say to a few individuals.Cowboy is the man,as far as GEU goes the rest of you are full of shite .you guys cant even buy a goal even if your mothers lent you the money.As far as The rob goes,he doesnt get the go ahead for premeir because he cant see anything because his head is buried up pocos asses.You can say anything behind your computer,but your play on the pitch says nothing at all.Go back to milking your cows,oh yah,could you please stop the inbreeding.

Fantastic first post.:rolleyes: Welcome to TTP!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Therob

Originally posted by rawten
hey fellas, curry city peg guy here.....please stop the inbreeding.

Just what we need, another Surrey wanker that has his head so far up his own ass he can't see the light:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I outta....

Ranger is going to get run through in two and a half weeks. He knows why.:mad:

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't realize how popular I am

Seems like everyone wants a piece of me, and yes the skillful short guy with glasses does wear #22.So remember my number cause you're gonna see it a lot in yer face while you're picking up your trunks after I burn by you to place a beauty in the back of the old onion bag BITCHES

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harry Potter

When are u playing the Rangers?If you have a pair of white boots like MR you'll get whacked for sure.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chicken Pie's

Who ate all the chicken pie's? TheRob,TheRob
Who ate all the chicken pie's? TheRob,TheRob
Who ate all the chicken pie's? TheRob did!

Nice gut buddy, get a real job.

HOSlikeschickenpie'stoo
:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who can't save any shots? HOS can't, Hos can't
Who can't save any shots? HOS can't, Hos can't
Who can't save a shot to save his life HOS can't......

Nice team Buddy, get a real one.

KNVBstickingupforhischickenpieeatingbuddyfromthevalley. :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flying Pig forever. Mmmmmmm, Chicken Pies.

Hans of Solo,

Who exactly were you going to crush the next time we play? Shall I put you on our BSL roster this year? Think you might show up for a game? If you do, I think I'm going to, as our friend Dude-where'smycar? often states, "Run through you." You will get crushed, and you won't be able to participate in "The Roar for One More." ThRob;) will be the hero, and you will just be the chubby out of shape beer guy. Get me a beer frumpy! Now!

Have a nice day. :)

T"youlostabeautifullKilkennymugthatTheRobgaveyouonyourweddingnightyoufcukingjerk"R

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHACK-off

Originally posted by Skytrain
big whack coming up for PeaceArch team. What number? Doesn't matter.:eek:

listen tub-o-shite, i know who you are ok (JSG). Trust me, you're the last person to talk about whacking anything (except for that one-incher between your legs!). you're too fat to catch anybody, let alone whack them.......so when the PAU game comes around, you better give the ball up early, or else you'll need recontsuctive knee surgery the next day.

Sagehatesitwhenfatslowpeoplemakecheapthreats

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
old sage pensioner

I thought that you were more interested in playing football than in hurting people. Every time you open your mouth you say something stupid.

That is what you old guys who can't play like they 'used' to, do. Move from team to team telling everyone how good they are and then whack everyone they can't keep up with.(ala queers on ALU)

Time to hang em up, 'never was'. 'Has been' is probably giving you too much credit.

Grampa, tell me bought the good ole days....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0