Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happened to the once all mighty ford

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New flash just in , metro ford wolves football club just purchased grouse mountain. Cause they are going down hill.They also purchased hillcrest plumbing.(figure it out)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, as we all know, eradication of a cancer is a long term process. You can remove the biggest part at first but it takes years to fully recover.

Figure it out.

~Regs.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey kojac i mean regs are u having a bad hair day mmm itchy and scratchy.Cancer have u ever looked urself in the mirror.I believe the cancer is still there u must have been miss informed.Shall we count all who left and why.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you tell me

Originally posted by larsson
Why did so many players leave metro-ford?does anyone know.
can anyone name the players that are calliber who left??

there is more politics in the metro ford club that there is in the anglo Irish agreement,:eek: :wa:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
chris, jeff,ian clarke,tyler sylvestre,brian gibson,jamie leitch,drew smiley,mike evans,joe deacon,guiliano oliviero,dean robertson,stu gray,and a certain golden boot winner which has been the only one ford has ever had.i could name more but can anyone else name some.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson

Brian Van Shagen (3 goals in four games this year playing defence)

Andrew Corrazza

Denis Kindel

Looking at your list, it is obvious Ford has one of, if not the best Youth system around....continually produces young talent.
Accorind to HOS, they have a YBK that isnt too shabby.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmertooooooff

sneddon

marco tremarco

arnie meers,jason kirby,bryn yendly,llyod silva,lee sullivan etc,etc,etc;)

sid
ps I hear the tail is wagging the dog at merto foged

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaddy not Shabby

Originally posted by Zaurrini

Accorind to HOS, they have a YBK that isnt too shabby.

I said the kid is kind of SHADDY, but he is a quick wee man.

Metro Ford is no different than any other Premier Club out their when looking at the talent that has come and gone.

The reason it looks like Metro Ford has lost so many talented young players, is that MF is known for poaching young players from other clubs during the youth years.

Larsson how many of these guys started with MF and how many went over to MF from other youth organizations?

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reason it looks like Metro Ford has lost so many talented young players, is that MF is known for poaching young players from other clubs during the youth years.

Larsson how many of these guys started with MF and how many went over to MF from other youth organizations?
That's an interesting statement, HOS. I'm 100% sure that Nico Berg and Guiliano Oliviero did not grow up in Coquitlam. Of the others listed previously, how many of them were from outside districts?

~Regs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
metro foged

i think oliviero grew up in east van pretty positive of that :rolleyes: :confused: and nico ??didnt he grow up in bby

sid
lucky they left!!cause all the tubbies at metro would propably have tried to eat them
just one dogs opinion

siddoggy:cool: :cool: :cool: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :p :p

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well your all wrong about boo(guliano)he grew up in new westminister hence the old name westminister metro-ford.
I'm 100% sure that Nico Berg and Guiliano Oliviero did not grow up in Coquitlam. Of the others listed previously, how many of them were from outside districts?
Now regs do i have to draw u a map of the districts.But i will give u 50% cause nico did not grow up in coquitlams district.Actually most of the country's best players came from THE DISTRICT OF WESMINISTER.But the topic is about what happened to the mighty ford.Anybody have some ideas of the collapse.Why did all these players leave?

MF is known for poaching young players from other clubs during the youth years.hos
There were only a couple players and they wanted to come to metro-ford poaching was impossible back then.I guess hos u would not know that cause playing silver who would have wanted to poach u

YBK what are u hos OHG=old honky goat

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Boo grew up in Aldergrove? He was raised by his older brother Manuel the rodeo clown. While his sister sold her body down on Main and Kingsway to put him through soccer school.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what ever!

Boo grew up and was raised in good old fasion surrey.

If this is a good old witch hunt then bloody hell get over it Sid and
Larson.

In case you have not noted,no one has bitten!

I agree Sid that you did a great job last year,but so be it and they have moved on.

Larson ,you are the Arny Palmer of the world!

1)who the fukc is your club

2)how many clubs have you played for

3)who wants you back

4)where will you be next year?

5)who cares?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0