Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happened to the once all mighty ford

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were getting off topic V what happened to metro ford not me

Word of not metro-ford had the best youth program in probably canada When Will Azzi was in charge with DAVE NORMAN SR since those guys left that was when the club started the decline.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
off topic?

Know one gives a fukc you leap frog!

Here's a shock, Ian Sneddon joined a new club.( NOT!!!!)

Get over it Degrassi High .

Some people are loyal even through the bad times kanga!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow tense are we.It is hard to break up the old guard who knew there time was up but couldn't let go.Because of those few have wrecked it for the rest loyal Metro-ford youth players.I can see a few more players leaving the club already.Wouldn't that donald kid look great in a AFRICAN FOOTBALL CLUB jersey hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe by the transfer deadline.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fukced up!

You just don't get it do you!
I only respond because it is sickening to see your childesh reports.
Have you ever heard of the word cancer,because according to your former teamates,this is all you spread.
Why is it you go from team to team?
This is the real question that should be addresed.

Just stay place for 3 years and we will all throw a fukcing party!
(a better chance of Jesus showing up?)

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does it matter what team i play for so much and as for cancer the ones who say that are the ones that have no ****ing clue and have never been or done anything.Also the one who started saying i was a cancer came from fat boy slim who obviously is the cancer cause a ton of other players have left the club cause of him.I left sapperton because of Weavers and THE real COACH left sapperton as well.I left mf because of the cnuts in charge of the team(quote:by john vairo- iain u did not score enough goals for us.hmm really
1999-2000 Iain Sneddon Metro-Ford Wolves golden boot winner
and i left 96ers because the team was sold and i left burnaby to join back up with my mates also known as 96ers (AFC) I will always love the burnaby canadians sorry i could not stay with them but wanted to play with friends i grew up with.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
been or done.

What have you ever done and got paid for?

A big fat 0 you clown.

Give your head a shake man, all you do is travel around the lower mainland.

Here's a shocker,Ian Snedds is playing for a new team!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach why do u get so serious and upset it is just a game.It is people like u who destroy this countries soccer by getting so personal and poiltics start to happen i pitty u man.Why hide behind a name are we scared to tell.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is not a witch hunt just wondering why so many players left a lot of people talk about it ,this is nothing new.Just no one has brought it up.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
like i said

You just don't get it!
People did not set out to destroy you Goal Scorer.
You are not a good team guy and players and coaches see that in you.
No Politics wee man, just the truth !

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every player on afc has been on teams by themselves and when something goes wrong "who do they blame" .Easy way out but we are getting off topic.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not out every weekend for a stroll i come to win by scoring goals running my ass of for 90 minutes or doing what ever it takes is not a team player.Than what is.Putting up with political bullshite.Drinking with mates all night till u get a impaired or the cops come and pick u up from the soccer pitch for doing whatever.Till we as canadians start pointing fingers at ourselves instead of others we'll never be a good soccer country.Believe u me when i say point fingers the first person i point at if we lose is myself .
You are not a good team guy and players and coaches see that in you.

p.s. do u think i care what other people think if i did that i would be paranoid like u.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coack - Ken cormack a metro-ford buddie to the old guard no wonder he is backing them spineless little blue nose twerp.Yes brad how high brad when brad how long brad.Jump off the bridge, ok brad

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drinking with mates all night till u get a impaired or the cops come and pick u up from the soccer pitch for doing whatever
Are you fcuking serious? This is you to a "T" and exactly what your reputation is around the lower mainland, muppet!

Let me know that next time you and your "mates" decide to drop a bunch of "E" before a match and I'll send 'round the cops. And Buckfast :D

~Regs.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'E'

I am assuming E doesnt stand for Ephidrine?

.....or an orange Flintstone, vitamin E.

Yabba Dabba Doo,

Zaurrini

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice!

Just some clarity on the Guiliano Oliviero thing: he came to MF back in about 1987 or 88...can't recall where he came from. I know, because he was selected by Azzie over me that summer to play with the winter squad. Don't know what he was thinking :rolleyes:. He was there through a significant part of his youth.

Back then (don't know about now), New Westminster Metro Ford was the metro team that all the best players from "A" Gold in the Coquitlam area went. Our team, Olympus Ultra, got poached more than anyone...but you can't consider it poaching if it was the highest level to go to.

Carry on.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
clarity........

Nico played for the North Shore when we were kids.

I remember it as if it were 15 years ago.

I also remember larsson in nappies.

The more things change the more they stay the same..........

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey regs it is amazing how rumours get thrown around and everyone seems to know one another and what they do.What is "e".It seems u know me so well tell me more i need a good laugh come on kojak.
Are you fcuking serious? This is you to a "T" and exactly what your reputation is around the lower mainland, muppet!
Yet again i laugh at those who know me so well.It is amazing how this rep started after i left metro-ford.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually the "rep" as you put it didn't have to be started by anyone.....anyone who saw you and your "ballers" sharing a fat joint on the sideline during the promotion game with Clan!!!:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your "rep" started when you were still with Sapperton, you know, the team you were with before MF and the 96ers and Burnaby and AFC and...

I've heard that the stuff can cause back problems but does "E" fcuk up memories too?

Beach Blast 2001,

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0