Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the meaning of your Avtars name.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the meaning of a Name? Let's take a look and feel free to comment on any names that might interest you. Remember the name you have you picked it for yourself so this is an extension of how you see yourself.

Rangerforever - The name says it all :wa:

Sir M - He sees himself as Royalty and therefore should be treated that way.

Franchise- Again the name says it all.

Fantabulous- Love the name again the name says it all.:D

Jack The Lad- Name makes sense Young Gun Living The Dream

Fat Monkey- Really who would give themselves this name:confused:

Regs- Fcuking original, i would comment further but again great thought was put into this name:confused:

Just curious on other peoples views on peoples names.

$$$MAN So true, i just might legally change it to this.;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like stuff.....my name has nothing to do with soccer.

Seeing how someone on here has also taking the name Franchise...well:mad:

I also had to take a different name as DOPEASHELL was taking:D

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nickname of Dutch national team.

I am half Dutch, 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 English, 100% confused.

KNVB was taken. Good thing because I am not a cnut. :p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Short shorts was taken............and i have pointy green ears. need i say more?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh I almost forgot..."bergamascho" is the demonym of a person living in, or originating from, the city of Bergamo in Northern Italy. I am of Italian birth in said city and spent some formative years there as well (yes I am an immigrant.)

Contrary to Polska's crafty and witty post some time ago it is not a reference to the breed of dog although now that I think of it this may make a great avatar... :)

P.S. The avatar is only the image. The name is referred to as the handle, pseudonym, nom de guerre, nom de plume or even nickname. (This is the cue for Polska to tell me I forgot a few other synonyms :wa:)

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje said:
I am half Dutch, 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 English, 100% confused.

KNVB was taken. Good thing because I am not a cnut.

Holland, Scotland, England... and you are fully involved with the ITALIANS, now I get why those two new English players in Inter :D

Geee...I thought the name was because of the BC LIONS...(you are #1 fan aren't you?)

Pac2010

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Avatar is of Kevin Hector when he played for Derby County Rams in the glory days of the early 70's. I picked the name because he was a great goal scorer for Derby fast good in the air and I'm none of those I found it funny. I also ran my own team the Rams for 5 and a half seasons.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holland, Scotland, England... and you are fully involved with the ITALIANS, now I get why those two new English players in Inter :D

Geee...I thought the name was because of the BC LIONS...(you are #1 fan aren't you?)

Pac2010

Guilty of being a big Lions supporter. Yes, I forgot, my family tree also has a few Italians in the woodpile. :D

Not unusual for Dutchmen to be involved with Italians. Many have done well in Serie A and a Dutchman paved the way for Ancelotti in Chelsea. :)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I chose mine because of my long standing and unwavering man love for John Elway, and the Denver Broncos. Not as some have suggested a similarity to another slow moving "white Bronco" :rolleyes:

:bronco:

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My school mates used to complain about my fish breath. Don't know what that was all about...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some took it to mean that I was bored at work, which was partly true but not the intention.

Originally it was a TTP at PAU when Poco was the team to beat. The Poco PAU rivalry was pretty heated - GEU though Poco was a rival but we just beat them every time. It was meant for PAU - meaning you bore me with your 'we are just as good as you - TTP Anger"! They used to get quite angry at always finishing just back of us. That did come to an end eventually.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ASSMAN-If your a Seinfeld lover then you know,and what man does not like a great ass.So I guess I picked that name for two reasons.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It took a lot of thought before I submitted my avtar name to the ttp world. It is simply rob for my first name and j for my last initial, thus robj came unto you.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0