Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the meaning of your Avtars name.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of my old PoCoMo teammates named Ken McPherson who we called Ken Fat Person, dubbed me Jinky about 16-17 years ago because of the way I played.

There's a bit of irony in it because the original Jinky (Celtic's Jimmy Johnstone),the guy in my avatar was a little guy (and a genius) and I, as noted by Pat Quinn when getting his autograph, am definitely not, a little guy but I liked to pull a move or two during a game.

I am Jinky, aka Aunt Jinky (thanks to Sexual Chocolate)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn Auntie Jinks, when did you resurrect? I've missed a ton on here!:wa:

''SC'' = ''Sexual Chocolate'' or ''Sexy CoCo Cheeks'' as I was once called on this site. Use your imagination...but I really picked the name to get a rise out of the gentlemen on the site... It was easy back then...b/c I'm either the first or 2nd longtime female users on TTP...as you can see I've posted over 3000 times, and tried to retire on my 3000th post...did work obviously... :eek: ok, now I'm just blabbering...as you old vets didn't seem to like very much in the first place :D :p

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Futbalovy Club Bytca (Football Club Bytca (city name for those not witty enough)) = my home team that I grew up playing for in Slovakia before moving here

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken Fat Person

i believe it was actually Ken McFatPerson.

jinky...i always thought you were that ex-whitecap guy that plays for west van?

mine was bestowed upon me by jinky and means i'm really really smart and all smallsy like.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well SC, I actually just came back to answer a question for TheRob and decided to stick around for the free history lessons.

Did you know there was guy named Hitler who tried to take away our freedom? Well there was, and I only know this because Johnny Bluenose told all us dummies about it. Not only that, he told us all about the only allowable, football club approved way to show our respects to Mel Gibson and all his hairy arsed kilted pals for telling this Hitler guy that he could never take our freedom.

I might have dreamt that last bit but believe me, that version is only a little bit more of a simplified version of the war than the one JBN gave us. But hey, it was free and took slightly less time to read than it takes to watch the entire series of the World At War.

BTW SC was also sometimes referred to as the crazy TTP Bag Lady, affectionately of course.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cerebral Smallsy, the "Mc" is only to be used by Brad Allen because he uses a completely different rhyming scheme to the rest of the human race.

jinky...i always thought you were that ex-whitecap guy that plays for west van?

don't worry, people often mistake me for Paul Daley. Here's a simple way to tell the difference; take the needle out of your arm.

mine was bestowed upon me by jinky and means i'm really really smart and all smallsy like.

It was just easier to say than "Stop, Drop and Smalley".

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well SC, I actually just came back to answer a question for TheRob and decided to stick around for the free history lessons.

Did you know there was guy named Hitler who tried to take away our freedom? Well there was, and I only know this because Johnny Bluenose told all us dummies about it. Not only that, he told us all about the only allowable, football club approved way to show our respects to Mel Gibson and all his hairy arsed kilted pals for telling this Hitler guy that he could never take our freedom.

I might have dreamt that last bit but believe me, that version is only a little bit more of a simplified version of the war than the one JBN gave us. But hey, it was free and took slightly less time to read than it takes to watch the entire series of the World At War.

BTW SC was also sometimes referred to as the crazy TTP Bag Lady, affectionately of course.

Jinky...God Bless You Man!

Classic pal! :D

Oops, carry on.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oops, carry on.

sorry kenno, I don't know if I can. Apparently I'm getting on the tits of a spell checker named Dancin' Bear.:eek:

What was I thinking on a forum called Takethepiss.com?:rolleyes:

btw, how did you get a handle like coach? Did you accidently hit 'c' when you really meant to hit the letter 'p'?;)

ps the Rangers should be getting back on track tonight, under the lights.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, be nice now!

Great to have you back on board pal.

Come on you Rangers! See you soon Jinks at a Friday night tilt in Newton.

It was just Coach from day one pal. Easy Peasy!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, I thought the name was for the Cartwheel Peno:eek:;)

As for mine, simple really....couldn't be called Mackers - my bro had that, he also didn't want to be Fat Mackers - therefore Chad Smith started Lean Mackers and there you go;)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps...

When I was going to SFU, I worked at a restaurant part time as a server.(As side note there were some pretty hot birds that worked there as well..but that is a different thread.;) )

I was the only East Indian guy who worked there. At around the same time that little skit came out on the internet about the East Indian guy Gurpal crank calling his neighbour and accusing him of kicking his dog.

All the guys at work used to listen to it and laugh and every time they would see me they would ask me if I kicked their dog:D

Thus, they started calling me Gurpal at work..which turned into Gurps. At one point it was even on the receipts we would give to customers...customers would ask me if my name was Gurps!

Anyways, I worked there until I was done University but the name has lived on thru TTP.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0