Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the meaning of your Avtars name.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS said:
JAGS is the nickname of Partick Thistle FC who are currently in the Scottish 1st Division. A Team that my Dad supported from a wee lad and who I follow from across the pond. They have terrible uniforms, are a shiite football team most years and pop up and down out of the SPL Top flight and down to the lowly bowels of 2nd Division. I am hoping this year that they will win 'The Double' .......... which for a Partick Thistle supporter is winning a game in the league and also a game in the cup. Other nickames for them are 'The Harry Wrags', 'Plastic Whistles' and 'Shiite FC'. This years home and away uniforms are attached for your viewing pleasure.

So...that mean you are a member of THE LOSER CLUB:p:p...(once a loser always a LOSER) :wa::wa:

Hi JAGS :D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just like the last post..(I was coerced)...my new picture is....hmmm....of a team mate....in Florida.....sorry....can't say anymore....need a drink!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

N

NDU Alumni

Scotty how do you drop from a 10 out of 10 to a ..... well you know the rest. You know what they say if you can't play COACH!!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are so right Paul.
Why did i bother wasting my time playing for the Rangers the last 15 years?
All those years where Bear, Frase, and Fermo were coaching.....

Damm what was i thinking Pederson?

I should have been more like you the past 15 years? Where is that again you were playing?

I know you have been busy as the U - 12 Gold Girls Goaltender Coach?

I saw that myself a couple of times at the park.

You are so right Paul. Damm, silly me

N

NDU Alumni

Coach I think you may have me mixed up with between the pipes but you are right putting yourself in when the score is out of hand is playing!! What was the over under before you got in 6 or 7 goals??

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, Paul here just want to thank you for blowing the rangers up and giving all us ND guys a chance to put a team together. you may want to check your facts on who NDU is.. Maybe a ex ranger or maybe not.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or maybe just a guy with two accounts?

Glad you keep track of my playing time pal.

All the best!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad that you guys are enjoying the team and having fun.

I still keep in touch and talk to alot of the boys who are playing there right now. They are also having fun!

Win - Win for everyone.

It had run it's course and yes i did want a change.

You are welcome !

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0