Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps 2012 Season Tickets Renewals

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
League playoffs and possible CONCACAF Champions League matches (assuming the Whitecaps win the Voyageurs Cup). No international friendly this year.
That's to bad really, even though i am not a city fan and a united fan, it was a great opportunity to see the talent of that team. No matter who you cheer for, when they come to town its almost foolish to not enjoy it. How do you know there will be no international friendly? as man city was announced half way through the season.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, it's the colour of my palms after a several-hour masturbatory session whilst reading Bobaduzzi's self-aggrandizing book.

Oh sorry, just playing up to the Whitecaps-sycophant stereotype that people with lesser wit like to roll out...

I see someone swallowed his thesaurus. Lucky me.

Regs likes to keep the cupboard filled with us people with lessr wit because it's good for buisness. Welcome aboard.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's to bad really, even though i am not a city fan and a united fan, it was a great opportunity to see the talent of that team. No matter who you cheer for, when they come to town its almost foolish to not enjoy it. How do you know there will be no international friendly? as man city was announced half way through the season.

Lenarduzzi eluded to it in an interview awhile back. If you look at their summer schedule it is pretty congested around the time English teams would be travelling for preseason games. At this time I would say it probably is still up in the air but I wouldn't count on it.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you want to watch an EPL club, go to England. The Whitecaps have enough fixture congestion without meaningless, mickey-mouse matches. If they qualify for the CONCACAF Champions League, it will get much worse.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you want to watch an EPL club, go to England. The Whitecaps have enough fixture congestion without meaningless, mickey-mouse matches. If they qualify for the CONCACAF Champions League, it will get much worse.
Sure sound good, let me just bust out my black amex card, and catch the first concord out of town. #causeitsjustthateasy.

klons

Feb 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Purolator dropped my tickets on the ground outside my front door. No knock or anything as I was home at the time, piss poor service on their part.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why do you care? You must hate the EPL with their crowded stadiums. Have fun at your youth games with Base.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do you care? You must hate the EPL with their crowded stadiums. Have fun at your youth games with Base.

Yes, how utterly bizarre of me to want to support a fourth-division team... because we all know that lower-division football is crap, don't we, VMSLers? :rolleyes:

Be sure to "make some noise" when instructed by the BC Place jumbotron and mascot, m'kay? And try not to get any prawn sandwich on your EPL-kit-of-the-day.

Oh, and yes, I do despise the EPL. It's become a pathetic orgy of money and soullessness. Non-league is where it's at.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone notice that tickets A-E are inactive?

If you read the fine print is says these tickets are not included in your season ticket payment. If these potential matches occur you will be able to activate them for an additional charge.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0