Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Offseason Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have nothing against Jacob. He is thirty years old I think it's bit late for him. Beter late than never. And Slav on top of it. The five young guys from suplemant droft will fit well on the team, all have size and three with good speed. Centre back is a kid to look for. With adition of Rusin and two more good players we can do OK.
I never got season tickets but if they inprove with youth and size more of us will come forward. Cheers the more Canadians the better. One in one hundres is not so bad.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have nothing against Jacob. He is thirty years old I think it's bit late for him. Beter late than never. And Slav on top of it. The five young guys from suplemant droft will fit well on the team, all have size and three with good speed. Centre back is a kid to look for. With adition of Rusin and two more good players we can do OK.
I never got season tickets but if they inprove with youth and size more of us will come forward. Cheers the more Canadians the better. One in one hundres is not so bad.

Jacob is 24, not all that late.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
beating a dead horse at this point, but I also have it on good authority that apparently the Caps did try to get Robson to adjust, and the exchange went like this:

Bobaduzzi: "Barry, you just cant act like that here..."

Robson: "You knew who I was when you fcuking brought me here!"

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Long Tan grew his hair out, nice to see.

Tom Heinemann – Whitecaps FC striker
  • Scored three goals and added one assist in two seasons with Columbus Crew
  • Played part of the 2010 season under head coach Martin Rennie at Carolina RailHawks

Of course he did :rolleyes:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As happy as I am to have a new CM and get rid of the whinny scot, as impressive as the youtube highlights are.

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2001–2005 Tokyo Verdy 104 (4)
2006–2009 Omiya Ardija 90 (14)
2009 → Stabæk (loan) 29 (8)
2010 Iraklis Thessaloniki 14 (0)
2011– Shimizu S-Pulse 24 (0)

He hasn't done very much in the last few years, so hopefully he brings some solid play making and toughness.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah but using the Six Degrees of Martin Rennie rule, he will be signed and play the whole year.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Rennie is bringing in so many players that our heads will speen. All he needs is 18 good once. Rusin and Jr will fit. Rest not so sure. Rennie is scraping bottoms trying to get one guy to come through.
I like MKTB coments on Boba's taltks with Robbson. I bet you Robbson did send him where it should be. I wish Robbson nothing but the best. Guys here just dont care as much as Robbson does and it shows on the pitch.
But with addition of youth and size should keep Buba at peace.
Size does matter even in soccer. Just ask Boba.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jacob is 24, not all that late.

24 is not late for mls . If we were talking europe though which is mr.base way of thinking i think he would be bang on .I also think that if chium. had someone to play his one - 2's that the caps would look like gold for signing him,the coaching staff does not have this kindof hind site........that's just my 2 bit's for now . coffee time ...
Why cant bobby stand up for his paizano's and get more panninni's here to play ? a good community base is already here & lil italy

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach are watching Whitecaps at Burnaby Lake? They have some good youngsters. Looks better than before. Way more pace and size.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza no frick or frack Caps are better team this year. If they did add a Handuran good for them, he's young and capable. I did see him play for his National side. Good size and pace but most of all good skill in tight batles.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps are on the verge of signing Nigel reo-coker. Reports are suggesting the deal is done, I could see him fitting in nicely if his attitude is right.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps are on the verge of signing Nigel reo-coker. Reports are suggesting the deal is done, I could see him fitting in nicely if his attitude is right.

Terrible signing. He's got a bigger ego than Robson, and is even lazier.

At least we'll have something new to chant at the games -- NIGEL ME-DI-O-CRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0