Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Roster and Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would be fine with the Whitecaps letting Camilo go, the guy is Bambi on ice and as a fan its getting annoying and hard to watch. Brian Burke will drive you to the airport. Perhaps a Caps head office guy or coach is going to fill the vacant coaching position in Portland? or maybe we sign Boca.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
good riddance. anyone that openly screams at YP Lee while playing on the same team can hit the road as far as I'm concerned...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would rather read a 5000 page book written by mr base and have pau calendar illustrations and photos than ever see terry dunfield score the winner against the whitecaps.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The caps are so prone to these horrible mental lapses. Cannon had some great points about it either being fatigue or focus and "perhaps why we are playing in mls at this level and not elsewhere" he also had some pretty damning stuff to say about organization on field and covering for yp lee on sideline getting treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The caps are so prone to these horrible mental lapses. Cannon had some great points about it either being fatigue or focus and "perhaps why we are playing in mls at this level and not elsewhere" he also had some pretty damning stuff to say about organization on field and covering for yp lee on sideline getting treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Boca still coming? Aweful final 20. There had better be a playmaker arriving with Davide's departure. Seriously. Robson is not the messiah... Even though he's now a NS boy.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robson is an angry Scot. You take the good with the bad. Moreover, he has had success at the highest level in Europe. He has the street cred to have a disagreement with a YP. Chumiento? Not so much...

The defending on the set piece is scandalously bad given that the incompetence was exposed by the late goal conceded at home to the Red Bulls... Rennie has had time to fix that. That it is not fixed is completely on him...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hardly ever get to watch a game these days...did so last night.

94th minute...diabolical. Worse, to lose that header to a 5'6" midfielder...wow. Where is the bite and focus in the closing minutes?

Dunfield must be on top of the world today. He should deffinitely retire now.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a positive note, Mattocks is looking fantastic and im glad he's back in the line up. 6 goals in his last 6 games and played 9 games all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0