Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Roster and Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inside sources tell me Jacob lensky will be signing in the next week. Big signing in my opinion.

Where has he been since the one reserve game he played back in April where he had to be stretchered off the pitch by paramedics?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seeing as no one wants Michael Owen, I say bring him to Vancouver if the guys healthy I could easily see a Golden Boot. He's only 32.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well considering his middle name is Michael, I'd have to say you're a little off there. ;)

Come to Kamloops.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Caps acquire Jamaican international Richards and allocation money from Red Bulls for Le Toux | Vancouver Whitecaps FC

I thought Richards was pretty impressive in the match here a few weeks ago. He's got loads of pace and is really feisty. Plus you have to assume his passing is better than Le Toux's.

Also of note, Richards is considered a domestic player since he holds a USA Residency card. The Caps now have 2 international spots open...

EDIT: Le Toux apparently also has a green card and was considered domestic, so scrap the 2 international spots comment.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where has he been since the one reserve game he played back in April where he had to be stretchered off the pitch by paramedics?

MLS has that rule where new players have to officially sign on in the MLS and enter the draft or however it works. Unlike Europe you can't just trial with a team and sign them, JbN Aka wiki can give a better description of the rule.I believe you can train for a week, not sure exactly how it works but I know he hasn't been allowed to train. Apparently the caps just bought his rights, which they have been working in acquiring for a month from Toronto I believe. All rumour of course.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard it here first. Apparently news out of Scotland and wales is that Kenny Miller has signed with the caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terry Phillips said:
Rennie has also signed Miller’s former Scotland team-mate Barry Robson, who is the Caps’ captain.

Crack team of reporters they have there at WalesOnline :rolleyes:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robsons crap, our center mids crap, the wings he looked good I thought, quit signing strikers, get a guy you can build a midfield around, and its ok if he doesn't come from Scotland, FFS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thank fing christ... no more merci beacoup Sebastien Le Toux!

Mattocks just got a whole lot better.

Mattocks is a track runner playing football........he can't play laterally, which is not good if you're playing up front....play the guy out wide because it is his strength........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0