Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Roster and Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man am I ever getting a boner reputation on TTP! LOL... yes Akslop you are absolutely correct!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anbody that can score a goal is wellcome to Caps side. Last game I turned the TV off after forty minutes. Beond bad. We entered TFC 18 yord box one or twice in first half.
Maybe tomorrows game will be better. If players did not play for T this new guy they are even more turned off. We need somthing.
Maybe Bob will find a guy or two. TFC most likley will make the playoffs now.
I hope we get the cup tomorrow.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, we thought at least we had won goal of year but even that may be up in the air...

Apologies if this has already been posted. The beauty of this goal is that the ball never touches the ground.

Tough call but I will go with Nagbe

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie,

Please post this in the apporpriate thread. Nagbe neither plays for the Whitecaps nor figures in their immediately imminent roster moves.

This is your first and last warning you renegade pirate!!!!:mad:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie,

Please post this in the apporpriate thread. Nagbe neither plays for the Whitecaps nor figures in their immediately imminent roster moves.

This is your first and last warning you renegade pirate!!!!:mad:

Hey what are you doing Oct 3-10th? We are looking for a hall monitor in Montreal.

Let me know.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, we thought at least we had won goal of year but even that may be up in the air...

YouTube - ‪Darlington Nagbe wondergoal rocks JELD-WEN‬‏

Apologies if this has already been posted. The beauty of this goal is that the ball never touches the ground.

Tough call but I will go with Nagbe

Sick goal, but I would go with Hassli's. I doubt Nagbe was trying to control the ball like that, but sick goal nonetheless.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant strike, taking nothing away from Nagbe, but I think technically, the flick over and past the Defender and the angle of the shot, put Hassli's ahead. And it doesn't hurt that Hassli plays for the Caps. (although that did not matter when choosing which was better)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goal of the year: still Hassli's mostly due to the angle he had to hit it from and that he didn't even know where it was going...:D

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet dunfield wears velcro bboots cause I know he can't tie them. Gy comes in and misses a pk, he's awful I saw it everyweek and I want him replaced this is a shocking display$ bring in the abby mariners center mid who torchered the reserves all game. Put in jack the lad I don't care just some one, anyome I beg of you$ "won't somebody think of the children"

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uhm -that hurts.

So - Terry is the best BC player out there right now? Am I missing something? What went so terribly wrong - seriously!

Did we not used to be a hotbed for football in North America -

whta the fcku happened!

brutal.

1-nil loss -

upset.

CT

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Milan put a lot of money into the 86ers and he dated my high school girl friend's Mum for over 20 years as far as I know. :( Sad news. Rest in peace, Mr. Ilich. :(

As for the game tonight..........if anyone on this forum thinks Terry Dunfield deserves another game with the Whitecaps please go get laser treatment on your eyes.

1)Enters the game to have the ball stripped on the top of the box while supposedly calling for a pass.

2)Misses a penalty he NEVER should have been taking (blame the coach for that one)

3)Two minutes later plays a 15 yard pass on a FREE-KICK in a dangerous position RIGHT to their defender who broke off on a counter-attack

4)Played two passes in quick succession BEHIND the outside full-backs when they had space to carry the ball

5)Gets stripped of the ball in front of goal which led to the corner which lead to the their goal.

Let's rally behind our captain my ass.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mercifully, there is no thread for tonights game and it's already been stated, but fcuk me, Dunfield has got to go. Despite missing 3 or 4 of our top guys and giving up a few good chances, the guys step up and play a great game. We control the majority of play, win a pk (albeit a soft one), Camillo who has been feeling it all game steps up to take it, Dunfield who has just come on calls him off the spot kick and hits a ridiculous back-pass that the keeper basically throws his hat on. Absolutely ridiculous.

I don't know who to be madder at, TD for being shocking or Soehn for putting his shockingness on the field.

On the positive side, some nice stuff out there. Some of the best shape and attacking football we've seen in a while. Koffie and Vagenas controlled the centre-mid (when was the last time we saw that?). Camilo was dangerous all night and actually played like a man for a change. Rochat was an animal and I don't think made one mistake all night. Looks like Nanchoff has some game as well. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

Just watched the replay on Salinas and a pretty lame red, I think. What else is new. :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having scored many goals like them both with my right foot over the years, I would have to say that Nagbe's goal was more difficult and required more skill.

Both cracking goals but the nod goes to Portland. And Terry Dunfield is rotten.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Milan put a lot of money into the 86ers and he dated my high school girl friend's Mum for over 20 years as far as I know. :( Sad news. Rest in peace, Mr. Ilich. :(

As for the game tonight..........if anyone on this forum thinks Terry Dunfield deserves another game with the Whitecaps please go get laser treatment on your eyes.

1)Enters the game to have the ball stripped on the top of the box while supposedly calling for a pass.

2)Misses a penalty he NEVER should have been taking (blame the coach for that one)

3)Two minutes later plays a 15 yard pass on a FREE-KICK in a dangerous position RIGHT to their defender who broke off on a counter-attack

4)Played two passes in quick succession BEHIND the outside full-backs when they had space to carry the ball

5)Gets stripped of the ball in front of goal which led to the corner which lead to the their goal.

Let's rally behind our captain my ass.

CS, you beat me to it. I am ashamed that at one point in the season I actually defended his selection.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone from whitecaps fc is reading, I have played soccer since I was 3, played metro, premier and university. I now at 26 have bad knees which have required 2 surgeries one full reconstructive, im not in the greatest of shape at the moment but am back at the gym working towards it. But back to the subject at hand, you can keep your 60g's a year, donate it to the charity of your choice or buy a nice car, whatever you want, and I shall play in the center of the park for you. All I ask is that I can be on the cover of the program once a year, and have spike come to my birthday party, and a free pint at every game for a TTP member;) oh and window seats on the plane rides. If you would like to take me up on the offer, please PM me. Yours truly, Cascadesoccer.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyones said what needs to be said, but why not call Salgado to take the PK? Get the kid motivated and going a bit!
You can see it coming but he needs some goals to get on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0