Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs New England 20110406

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok pardon me but as this straight red at the 45 minute mark goes, has anyone else seen that same play like 100 times where it has almost always been a yellow at worst? I call that a foul: maybe a yellow if the ref has his hair greased back.

Sir M

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
THIS REF IS SO FCUKING BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad: THIS ASS FCUK IS RUINING THE GAME. No one give me the "who else is going to ref and if you don't like it, you ref bullshite" this is an abolisment. I would prefer Joe pesci (div 2 fvsl ref) over this cnut anyday and thats saying ALOT. absolutely shocking!!!!!!!!!!

pardon my french.

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uhm... sorry Hassli... but questions are going to have to be asked.

Love you... but... uhm... are you... well... lets give you another chance.

Go Caps - love to get the three points.

I don't think the Ref has been bad.

Think... think.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
as brutal as the hassli red was, he was a moron and took of his jersey, thanks buds, hope this doesn't cost us.....again. The NE red was horrible, not even worth a yellow IMO. I really hope the MLS looks into this game and the ref, because in all honesty, this is the worst reffed game I have ever seen. Absolutely un acceptable. Love to see the Caps energy and heart and Harmse get on the pitch. The home crowd in Vancouver is amazing. So glad we have this kind of support, Lets keep it up boys. GO CAPS!!!!!!!!!! oh and ref? fist yourself.

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hated to see the late equalizer... but another great match at Empire... loving every minute.

Fully on the Caps bandwagon... kinda like 1983?

CT

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well looks like the ref stayed in his 40% range again today with 3 red cards and a PK!

oh...and taking a wee peek at a Revs fan board also highlites their concerns about the match official: Baldomero Toledo (Holy Toledo batman!, he IS hated across the MLS!) supposedly (This is my first year of watching any amount of MLS games...) this guy is a nutter (Gives RC's and PK's out in 40% of the games he has done in MLS)

I would rather see Captain Shamrock!!;)

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard to imagine the reffing could be any sketchier than the Philly game but this guy does sounds bad. Luckily I'm thinking Hassli will be on his best behaviour ;)

Fcuk I nailed that one. In all seriousness, how does this guy still have a job reffing professional soccer? I can't even go there.

Hassli, looked amazing and changed the game...for 11 minutes. We are so good with him out there, which makes his apparent lack of a brain that much more frustrating.

Tremendous gutsy effort from the boys though. Rochat was an absolute beast and Leathers was terrific as well. Wagner settled in well and played great after the first 10. Boxall had a solid game as well. Bodes well for the backline going forward, particularly throwing DeMerit back in there. Never a dull moment at Empire apparently :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it that I'm in Vegas next week and not this week!?

Can I say I told you so!?

That ref (bad BOTH ways) was a fcuking NUTTER!

Unreal...

Btw: how does a guy (regardless of which league it is) put on TWO shirts and pull that stunt and feel aggrieved with a second yellow (coulda been a straight red imho)
Hassli needs to pick his spots to become a cult hero...he already is ffs...what is he trying to prove!?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh...and your molson 3 stars:
3: leathers- played really well tonight
2: rochat: BEAST
1: holy Toledo...everyone paid to see him tonight...and you got your moneys worth!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
was another pretty fun night, sucked seeing ne score that late in the game. hassli has played about 140 mins for us, scored 3 and got 2 reds... almost snagged his jersey tho.

was good to see harmse get on the field, also nice to see him wearing real boots (superflys :) )

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 points on this game:

1) You just knew this ref was bad when he showed Harris the yellow 5 minutes into the game for a fair slide tackle,
2) Hassli is an idiot!!! Just back from suspension, he elbows a guy (after witnessing the side angle replay and then seeing the state of the guys' nose, I think it was deliberate) and receives a yellow, then follows through on his pre-game plan (hence the two shirts) to tear his shirt off after a goal, knowing it's an automatic yellow. What a fukcing moron!!, and
3)All Boxall had to do on the tying goal is what we're all taught to do as kids---GET GOALSIDE OF YOUR MAN!!!

If nothing else, I guess it's entertaining:rolleyes::mad:

SF

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught my first game tonight and it was nice to see a few TTPers there. :) Atmosphere was great.......I was in the drummers section(207) and loved the beat going.......it stopped pretty quickly though when they scored the goal to level it. Overall, the game was very poor in terms of their execution.......how many fcuking crosses is NE going to try with the defender right in their way? They were a bad team and the Whitecaps were taking the piss for about 5 minutes, even though they were two men short........Harris made the big mistake before NE came up the field and tied it. Think of the pass he made to his left with Orange Boots right beside him........if Orange Boots gets that ball to his feet he can carry into the corner and it's going to be game over......but the pass was shite and couldn't be retrieved and that started the whole sequence. Having said that, it was entertaining just to be there even if the football on display was not very good. The ref.......not really worth a comment but I did hear someone chanting

"Who's the Macedonian with the hair?" Who's the Macedonian with the hair?"

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0