Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WorldCup 2002 Qualifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another team Qualifies

Slovenia will join power house teams like Croatia in the World Cup next summer due to an amazing two leg victory over the Romanian's.

Slovenia still unbeaten
Credit to Slovenia, though. It was not for nothing that Katanec's men had negotiated the qualifying round unbeaten - with five wins and five draws securing second place in Group One behind Russia. And their achievement is all the more impressive when you consider that Slovenia, a nation with a population under two million people, only joined UEFA in 1992.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McCarthey's Men are in

Ireland finished they quest to qualify for the World Cup by a 2-1 aggrigate score over Iran... They allowed a injury time goal in Iran today, however there great performance at Lansdown Road was enough to pull it out!!! Well done Irish Boys...;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness,

I thought you were a Rangers man. What the fcuk is with this well done EIRE shite?

What's your real name? Billy Pope?

Confused,

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simple, really.....

Yes, Guinness, some people just don't know how to congratulate a country that is going to the World Cup...... I actually think Buckfast was at the match..... I don't think I would have made this trip, even if I had the money or time.....

``It's been a long time,'' Ireland coach Mick McCarthy said. ``It's fabulous stuff. The players deserve it as much if not more than me.''
Oops, here is the rest of the article..

Frustrated fans in the crowd of 100,000 at Azadi Stadium lit fires during the second half and threw fireworks on the field.

``You have to put up with things like that,'' McCarthy said.

The streets of Tehran were deserted throughout the game, with few cars on the road and almost everyone at home watching on television. About 1,000 Ireland fans were at the game, including two dozen Irish women who wore loose coats and scarves on their heads to conform with Iran's Islamic dress code.

Police kept Iranian and Irish fans apart in the stadium.

Captain who knows Buckfast is pleased that Ireland are going to the dance, to represent the Celtic/Gaelic people :)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually was at the match.....wearing my red jersey and singing all the old tunes.

He's red, he's white, he fcukin dynamite
Mohammed Aziz Ali Karimi

Or something like that.

Alright, alright. Congrats to the Southern Mob. Hopefully, they don't have long run on WC2002. I don't think I could stand a sequel to "The Van";)

Liam O'Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old Buck

Well pal if you don't know who I am by now than your more daft than a broom shaft... Having grown up in Belfast, (I being from the good side) follow follow follow Glasgow Rangers... however I'm also Irish and am happy to see the Southerners make it to the show... for decades the North were a superior Nation of Football (due to Republic's love of Gaelic games) but since Mexico 86' Northern Ireland has not been back and this will mark the 3rd time since then that Eire has made it... I would have congratulated you lot as well if the Scots didn't shite the bed and blow 2 goal leads at Hampton...
Cheers, Liam O'Pope

Buckfastisnotasquickashethinksheis;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JC,

I know who you fcukin' are. Consequently, I didn't think you would be such a big jessie. :D Do you need a wee cuddle, pal?

I am sure it was only the Falls Road that were celebrating EIRE's qualification. God love 'em. Someone has to:D

Keepin' it on track, who do you think will progress the furthest:

Ingerlund

EIRE

Scotland (2006)

Sean O'Bucky

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sean O'Bucky

It pains me to say this, but the way the Big Swede has got Posh and his mob playing they're gonna be tough to stop!!! Unless they shoot themselves in the foot again or come up against a team playing for the tie and pushing it to PK's... we all know how well they take PK's!!!;)
as for 2006 look out Northern Ireland are creeping there way back into a top Euro team again... the young team will have matured by then and Man U's backup keeper (Roy Carrol) will have taken over from overrated Barthez!!!

2006 World Cup Final = N.Ireland 3 Scotland 1
(oops, that was my Subuteo score):D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still waiting

Us Croats are still waiting for TTP Scots to congratulate us on going to "The Dance"...

C'mon now, show some class.:cool:

Where the fcuk is Gregor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0