Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

you Dont want

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow there's the culture clash of the year!

I'd guess just as symbiotically as Albanians and Serbs. In your defense Polska he did ask to put some Van meat in his meatgrinder....I see why you saw it as a literal wish.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
didint like that post polska did it make you upset.i bet your boyriend was rubbing your polska when you were reading it. get of the poll homo ,take the piss.

Mar 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical mainlanders. Just a few homos thinking their shite don't stink. Reading your posts make me think how it is going to be so fantastic to watch you get the crap kicked out of you when you make the boat ride to the Island for games this year. I hope every Island team draws a home game against one of you clowns. We should win, but if we don't win I'll bet you go home short a few players for your next match. Faces run over. I hate you! Arrogant pricks! Think the mainland is so great. BC is VAN! Blow me! YOU ALL SUCK!!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical mainlanders. Just a few homos thinking their shite don't stink. Reading your posts make me think how it is going to be so fantastic to watch you get the crap kicked out of you when you make the boat ride to the Island for games this year. I hope every Island team draws a home game against one of you clowns. We should win, but if we don't win I'll bet you go home short a few players for your next match. Faces run over. I hate you! Arrogant pricks! Think the mainland is so great. BC is VAN! Blow me! YOU ALL SUCK!!!!

Did someone piss in your well water?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds like you had a good night, Meat Grinder.......change your moniker and post the same boring shite. If it's not Meat Grinder, you're as annoying and should probably just stick to making an arse of yourself on the Island.

Mar 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Dickcock,

WOW GOOD ONE!!!As my last post said. You speak for the rest of the IDIOTS on the MAINLAND. I play against Celtic and hope the Grinder and his boys smash you. You probably don't even play, just post and think you are cool. What a DONKEY! Shut your PIE HOLE!!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Dickcock,

WOW GOOD ONE!!!As my last post said. You speak for the rest of the IDIOTS on the MAINLAND. I play against Celtic and hope the Grinder and his boys smash you. You probably don't even play, just post and think you are cool. What a DONKEY! Shut your PIE HOLE!!!!

You're a genius........Captain Dickcock. Nothing sort of BRILLIANT.

Welcome to the site. There aren't many on the TTP like you. Keep up the quality posts. All 3 so far have been top 10 material.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DEFINITELY the highlight of my playing days........:) A great time playing with Pegasus and beating Metro Ford if I'm not mistaken?

I recall that Fastshow scored a cracker goal ............. actually, I think that is the only goal Fastshow scored when he played for Peg ............ or any team, for that matter. And of course, Aunt Jinky and the Red Boots.

If Aunt Jinky was still answering questions on this site, I would need to ask him ...... "Do you think that Meat Grinder and TIIWB ate paint chips as kids?" I think that the answer is obvious.

JAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0