Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

you Dont want

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PRe game warmup at the Log.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G36VaaEJi6I&feature=related]YouTube - TOP GUN valleyball scene[/ame]

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ballbaby are you still around i thought you wanted to come to parkhead in sooke we have a nice swimming pool for you.

Yeah I'm still here. Not sure if I should expose my boys to someone willing to stomp on their faces before Provincial Cup. :rolleyes:

However, I do have some good ole surrey boys that would reciprocate, even at age 16.:cool:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When the draw comes out business will pickup. Especially after you draw surrey away at the home of the tire fire in the prelim round.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok you got me i cant spell does that change anything i dont care who and where they will lose. Getoverit

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice brittle if i new how to do attachments **** that WOOD be alot more fun. how do you get a avaitor picture.dont bug me cause im retarted

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
tell us somthing we didn't already know...

I think there is an FAQ somewhere on the site to help you through figuring out avatars and attachments etc...

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i just spent some time reading up on your leagues, **** was that boring is there not anyone who steps outside themselves and drops some boombs.you should all play tennis and be in chess club .fcuk me was that boring lets get it gong here its time to realese. i hope we draw a van team cause your done.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got over the cheap talk and shite years ago. We mainlanders are more advanced on the evolution scale than you islanders.

Attachments

• Graphic1.bmp
    28.6 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0