Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Annual Nomads Tourney

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are two other teams very interested in that final spot, so if GEU doesn't get back to me by Friday afternoon we will be awarding the final spot to either one of those teams...I won't mention who they are yet ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are two other teams very interested in that final spot, so if GEU doesn't get back to me by Friday afternoon we will be awarding the final spot to either one of those teams...I won't mention who they are yet ;)

The pressure is on now, how do you decide if GEU's out? Since they'd be in our group of death take the crappier one :D

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast SC have been confirmed as the final team :wa:

LUFC Nomads
ACBC B
New West Reds
SFC Stars
SFC Bullets
Whalley Stikers
Westcoast SC
Poco Pacific

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
it is my understanding that thier "real" A team is the bottom half of the A team from the tourney, and the top half of their B team.

The top half of their A team should be heading back to school (high school is many cases :eek:)

But yeah - I hope Rich takes it easy on us :rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stoked about it, just went for a run to start preparing myself to play a whole weekends worth of games after a whole 2 straight months of drinking beer and doing nothing.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like we are all set.
Early favorites look to be ACBC B, Us, and Whalley or Westcoast(based on their performances in the FVSL last year, and Whalley's Salt Spring performance) But you can never count out the New West Reds (VMSL OLd Guys ;) ) or the Bulletts. Poco will need to sign a few upgrades for the fall methinks... And Swayze is hurt so the Stars (who are rumoured to be folding) can't be as strong in net.

Going to be a fun weekend.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedule is out, but has changed due to some griping about back to backs...

Group A, North Surrey Upper.
Saturday Home Away
9:45 Reds v ACBC B
11:30 Stars v Poco
2:00 Poco v Reds
4:00 ACBC B v Stars
Sunday
9:00 Reds v Stars
10:45 Poco v ACBC B

Group B, North Surrey Lower
Saturday Home Away
10:00 Nomads v Strikers
11:45 Bullets v Westcoast
2:15 Nomads v Westcoast
4:00 Strikers v Bullets
Sunday
9:00 Bullets v Nomads
10:45 Westcoast v Strikers

Then for the playoff Rounds...

Semi Finals
Home vs Away
1:15 Upper Group A1 Group B2
1:45 Lower Group B1 Group A2

Finals
4:00 Upper Winner vs Winner
3:45 Lower Loser vs Loser

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Early favorites look to be ACBC B, Us, and Whalley or Westcoast(based on their performances in the FVSL last year, and Whalley's Salt Spring performance) But you can never count out the New West Reds (VMSL OLd Guys ;) ) or the Bulletts. Poco will need to sign a few upgrades for the fall methinks... And Swayze is hurt so the Stars (who are rumoured to be folding) can't be as strong in net.

Based on the amount of drinking we plan on doing, I don't know if I'd count us as favourites, although we thought that going into Salt Spring too. Either way, going to be a good weekend to learn to play with the new guys before the season starts.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

well im not bringing any whitecaps if thats what your saying

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. people read this forum....
seriously though...we would like to try to have the teams respect the other teams in bringing only their signed B-Form guys for this tourney...We are not BCSA sanctioned for this event, therefore we have no way of enforcing it... but please respect the other teams.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you mean when they shake hands and introduce themselves before the first game?:confused:

No, it'd be the 2 or 3 guys not with the team, or not knowing anyones name, and then when they're losing they say crap like "I don't care, it's not my team". Your way works too. And their mad skillz.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Address of the Park please,,Oh and to clear things up,,Were still not sure who is playing yet,,I hope that helps..LOL

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0