Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Season Results and Witty Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Pen 15
By far the biggest fabricators of stories on this FORUM.. Amen..

PenIS,

:eek: Fabricator?

Originally posted by Skytrain
Not much to say really about the game. It was even play and skill be the two teams, having the YG's finishing their chances. .....Not to say Buddha was to win/lose due to the official because he was shocking for both sides. Everytime this dumbass blew his whistle both teams looked at each other and wondered who the call was for. :eek:

Congrats YG's on a good season and winning the playoffs, look forward to seeing you in Vernon!

Should I have mentioned more about how good YG's were? Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and take a breath of fresh air and realize that YG's had dished out as much as they received.

Dial 411,

Don't think that we are implying that you are a one man/woman team but before Frank came on the pitch YG's had had only 2 pass backs at our young Billy the Goalie. Besides Frank I thought your best player was Nadia. Hope to see ya in Vernon for a little re-match and have a pint or five.

skytrainthoughttouchingwasokuntil....:confused:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Tryhards.......

Originally posted by Pen 15
the ball went out of play, like way out there... so they never had a ball for about 1 minute... All i heard was one of the girlz from tryhards just chirping and whinning saying why don't you guyz have another ball, if your balls are flat get a pump ' I mean this woman was soooo bitter of being down 2-0 at that point, she was trying to do whatever it took to carve the young guns

And some say we got our name from the guys on our team:eek: :D

skytrainknowsnowthatPenISisjustupsetthathedidnotgetachancetosteponthepitchandgetwhacked

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz

You're aaawesome. Glad you woke up and headed out to the final. Too bad you didn't hook up with us afterwards at the team's new BBQ resort in South Burnaby. Let me know if you're interested in a time share.

The Beernuts' donation to our team's fundraiser should also help increase the financials for Young Guns Inc. this quarter. I'll look into getting you some YG Inc. stock options.

You're still invited to Vernon to play for us. We're going to have you shadow Yoda and TT him and Skytrain all game. Our team will be made up of a combination of hacks and semi-pro players.

We also recruited a guy who watched a World Cup match in person, so we are stacked! As long as you're willing to play a bit of soccer and swallow (beer), you'll fit right in.

Fat Monkey, no one would have believed that Redding would join the "dark side," but he fit right in and was the catalyst of our back line. There's always time for you to join the "dark side" as well! Last I looked, you were already on our "payroll." :D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 911

I was still somewhat recuperating from Friday night on Sunday..... that's my excuse for being late! ;)

So I'm invited to Vernon........... think I can be a "Young Gun"??? As you mentioned..... hackers & semi-pros..... guess I'd be hackin! ha ha ha ha :D Thank for the invite and as much as I'd rather play soccer, the crazy Beernuts are having a huge party that weekend that I couldn't possibly turn down!

You've all seen the true "die hards" as the Beernuts are always the last team on the pitch, regardless of paying time (like our last game.... lasted to 1am on Ioco field with Tiki torches & sleeping bags & plenty of beer)

So I regret to say I won't be hackin with the rest of you but have fun & invite me next year!!!! ;) :D :p

Again, good match!

:cool: Spazz

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't see you???

To TheRob I didn't see you or any of your teamates around???
The Dragons will be in the area. We might even let you guys sip beer out of the cup after the big game.
Also just to let you know YG Inc. sipped champagne out of the cup after the big game!!!!!!Nothing but the BEST for the "BEST"!!:D :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real Cup

We sipped Canadian out of the real cup.
You drank Champagne out of the replacement cup.

It's true, It's true.

:D

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Already know!

Hey Yoda we already know that this was A replacement cup,but the funny thing is that you guy's had supposedly lost the original one.Either your lying or you just got your team busted??
We sipped Canadian out of the real cup.
P.S.with this cup we have being new,we are thinking about putting each member of Y.G. name on all the little plaques,seeing as they can't remember all the past winners from previous years.With the cup you guy's got how does it feel to also see YG's name on that too??:p ;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

The league knows about where the 'Real' cup is and where it has been all along. They just did not want to give it to the YG's:eek: ;)

As for the little plaques with the YG's name/year, you can have those back, as they were taken off the real cup more that a year ago and we don't have any use for them.:D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALERT!! APB for missing plaques

skytrain said
As for the little plaques with the YG's name/year, you can have those back, as they were taken off the real cup more that a year ago and we don't have any use for them.

Skytrain, we'll take those back. Hopefully you haven't lost all FIVE of them:eek:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S'all good.....

Easy now everyone....... Beernuts are going to win the cup (real cup, replacement cup-WHATEVER, it's still a cup) next year! :p

We're picking up a few other players (I guess we'll have to screen them for the color of their boots to avoid another year of "bickering") and being our second year together...... :eek:

:cool: Spazz

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAY TO GO

Congrats to the Young Guns!!! You are a well deserving team!! Watch out for the Beernuts next year...I hear rumours of some "over-seas" trading!! ;)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not spreading nothing......

Just inviting everyone who's anyone to the 'Nuts party even though it's not my party to invite....... :eek: ha haha

But it's all good right Striker??? The more the Merrier! :D

And since you're new around here you must not have noticed my same comment to the YG's about having to deal with us next year!!??? I'm wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of ya!
:) :D ;) :p :cool: :eek:

..... your favorite Spazz!!!

spazzisprobablygoingtohavetobuystrikerabeerafterthat!!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Regs!

By the way, thanks Spazz and Striker for the invite to the Nuts party. I especially like how it is conveniently scheduled for when many of us will be out of town. Coincidence?

rumourhasitthatthenutswillbeplayingstripbocce

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Take It All Back

After further review and reflection, I have decided that I am not ready to concede my non-puking due to alcohol streak that dates back to December 10, 1992.

I know that excuses are like assholes around here, but judging from the stench that was coming out of my excuse prior to vomiting, I say that the 7 different brands of stale potato chips mixed with Italian sausage is to blame and not, I repeat, not the alcohol. I also think I had a serious case of the flu and perhaps even a minor case of meningitis. The stench of the Roxy didn't help matters either.

If anything, I think the assorted beer, assorted coolers, assorted shots, assorted champagne, and assorted highballs settled my stomach! I'd hate to see how sick I'd be if it weren't for the alcohol! Therefore, thank you John L, John M, John S, Johnny W, Jack D, Dom P, Ron B, and Victor S. You guys are Absolut-ly the best and deserve a Royal Crown or Corona (as they say in Mexico).

I apologise for any confusion this may have caused, but I hope you all agree that my iron-stomach streak deserves a fair shot in Vernon.

rumourhasitthatthenutswillbeplayingrubmytikitorchattheirparty:cool:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out of Towners

It is unfortunate that the "NUTS" party is when a lot of people are out of town, but for those of you who are not...I hold the address to the secret location, and...I am currently sleeping with the host!!!!! ;) :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
stripbocce

WHO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG...ahem...or should I say, the snake out of it's cave????? ;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: stripbocce

Originally posted by striker14
WHO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG...ahem...or should I say, the snake out of it's cave????? ;)

Streaker14,

Rock101? Stripbocce is always a close second to the 'Dice of Vernon'

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
REGS!?? What gives???

That was a "low blow" (literally ;) ) what's with that? :eek:

That "came" out of nowhere..... :confused:

spazzishopingthatwasnotdirectedspecificallytospazz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0