Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Season Results and Witty Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a great game!

Due to the field lay out I sat up top on the bleachers, which was a great spot to watch the game.......... doesn't necessarily mean I was sitting on a "preferred" side..... ;)

I think that was the best played game I've seen all summer! Both teams battling so hard! It was hard to bet (Lochan really wanted me to bet on that game) who would win......... especially when went it went into sudden death!
Nice finish for the YG's!

Can't wait to see YG's go up against the Try Hards (Try Hard's keeper is my hero :p ha ha ha) for the final!

Spazz

notlookingforwardtoDial911givingmeahardtimetonight...... ;)

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good battle

Dial's post game summaries are dead on,u sure u dont work for Sportscentral or something!!!Didn't get the pleasure of meeting you last night....Im sure we crossed paths

It was a good game to play in and watch,lots of goals and didnt really have the tryhardness I was expecting from BOTH teams!

There was a few moans but nonetheless a clean hard fought game.......

Congrats to Buddha and YG ......Good luck to both of you!

Hopefully I can get everything done for my trip so I can make it to watch the Final!

We are CHEATSIDE and will be back!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs...

That was my 4:37am answer. :rolleyes:

And "YES" Yogi, I will be serving it up elsewhere. The eye candy will be irresistible ;)

Jimmy, what the hell happened? :confused:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob....

There's always a need for a hero! :p

Not only is Erin a skilled keeper but he's also a complete Twit! ha ha ha ha Maybe he'll sport the garbage bag (again) for the final??

:D Spazz

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs!!

Just knowing that you'll try to make it there show's me that you have alot of class.Unlike some BITTER people from your team!!
SC doesn't speak for everyone, well, at least not for me. I may try and make it
P.S.I would also like to thank you for doing the scores and standings all season.You did a GREAT job!! Cheers Regs!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
N.O.P.E

I think someone said you're bitter because Buddha was better on the scoreboard the other night. Only if Scurry would have butter on his gloves! And then when YG Inc. won last night over your best buddies, you wanted to empty your bladder all over the two teams you hate badder than the rest.

Mmmm. bitter!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Food for thought

Originally posted by Dial 9-1-1

Hey, for the record, YG Inc. is staying out of ALL trash talk until AFTER the playoffs. The last thing we need is TTP quotes posted on our opposition's beer cooler for extra motivation. No thanks.

:rolleyes:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mmm. Food for thought

Hey, you're right SC. But at the moment I'm not overly worried about adding extra motivation to the Goons. You can post it to your beer cooler at the big bake off.

By the way, I'm not claiming any of your teammates are bitter...only you! A lot of your bitterness, in fact, is directed towards your own teammates (you know... those 26 30-year-olds you're tired of babysitting).

This is my last "angry" post. I'm now going back to my kinder, gentler persona. You can have the last "word."

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy everyone....

I'm so glad the Beernuts are a fun, loving, social bunch that don't fight..... :) :p :D

:D Spazz

can'twaittillnextsummerforcoedtostartupagain

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off, Spazz, it's Aaron, not Erin, unless Scurry had a sex change recently?!?!?!?

Secondly, I just wanted to put my two bits in about the game last night. I have nothing against the Young Guns, thought they played a great game and for the most part both teams stayed away from the shite, emphasis on "most part". The one thing I want to point out though, and this is not sour grapes AT ALL but, I think something should be said for bringing out a full squad(20 or so players) and playing everyone equally. I'm most proud of the fact that we played everyone equally and competed very well till the end and had our chances to win the game.

I thought CHEATside had a great season and really the only thing missing this year was our match-up with the Dragoons, hopefully that can be sorted soon.

Good luck to the YGI and the Tryhards on Sunday, may the best Tryharders prevail !!

Cheers, Mackers.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers

I definitely agree with you. Considering 4 quality players and individuals only got to play about 25 minutes, it definitely took away from the victory. I think we learned our lesson and I can't anticipate the same thing happening on Sunday.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronze!!

All the hype about a Dragon vs Cheatside match,makes me wonder why don't you just set up a game after the finals on sunday???I'm sure YG Inc. and Buddha would love to sit around and watch this game.Also this date wouldn't affect SC's departure date.Plus next weekend is a long one and I'm sure everyone will be out of town.To be honest though I would be looking forward most to the cook off.I still put my $$$$$ on Jimmy H. just because I know he has a secret recipe!!

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your wrong

Conductor,

You have to remember that all of Jimmy's recipe’s come from Mama Holiday and will loose points for lack of creative inspiration. Now you take a look at the culinary inspiration from me and the Dragons, and you will see a true West Cost influence with a flair for the exotic. Remember, the challenge was put forth from us and the Cheatsiders are only following suit!

Jimmy...any time any place!:D

Bring it on...ya...its all ready been broughten!

~Notty

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty

The cook off will have to wait until I come back from my month long trip to Europe where I will be experiencing some of the best cook schools on the planet...beware my good friend beware!:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: easy everyone....

Originally posted by Spazz
I'm so glad the Beernuts are a fun, loving, social bunch that don't fight

And you forgot to add that you guys don't wear white boots and shorts to armpits:eek: :rolleyes: You must have played on the other Beercnuts team;)

Best of luck to all the happy people Sunday.:) :)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain

Did you see me sporting the white boots??? I think not! :eek:
And like I mentioned before..... at Nations Cup there were tons of red boots, white boots and even those nasty electric blue boots...

So get off your little kick with G's boots and get on with something new! It's getting old..... :rolleyes:

:cool: Spazz

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You go sista!

Spazz, you seem to be coming out of your shell lately;)

I'm glad to see we have a new Co-ed Soccer Social Slut, Mackers was geting tired in that roll:eek:

Jimmy, are you taking my plane ticket with you to Italy or something:confused:

Nott Man, we'll have the cook-off "Dragoon" style up in Summerland next weekend. We'll just have to find some locals to compete against :)

+TheCloser:eek:

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Favorite Beernut memory........

Was going to start this as a new "co-ed gameday stories" thread, but it's brief. Spazz may like it.....

We play the Beernuts and lose to them in a spirited (ie: bitchy!) affair. During the game, I get in a goalmouth scramble for a loose ball that turns into pushing and shoving......

Cut to a week later: BDGC's show up at the Mirage for the co-ed fundraiser....I walk to the front door where I see the valet in a way too tight red vest.....he says...."hey you're the Cart that sacked me....remember me....I'm the Beernuts keeper!"

Keeper of the nuts. Classic.

CDwantedtowatchfinalsbutwillbebusybladinginStanleyPark
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0