Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Greek Summer Soccer

When Harry is the only one that can run for 90 min is why FC were lit up for 7 in their first game

We have a Harry on the team? I assume his name is short for Haravolos? How can we compete with a Haravolos? Have you ever heard of a Greek professional named Haravolos? No. He must be an accountant.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Greek Summer Soccer

Ballbaby said:
We have a Harry on the team? I assume his name is short for Haravolos? How can we compete with a Haravolos? Have you ever heard of a Greek professional named Haravolos? No. He must be an accountant.

Close a Chemist

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Clarify please

No need to clarify.

The Rangers of the greek league are not up for sale.
Although Ouzo can be purchased after our game for $5 a shot.

Discuss. Copyright Regs. 2005

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
No need to clarify.

The Rangers of the greek league are not up for sale.
Although Ouzo can be purchased after our game for $5 a shot.

Discuss. Copyright Regs. 2005

Whose Grilling the Souvlakia?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sheep is that supposed to be ancient Greek or something? Ballbaby can you help me out here?

We mucked out a 3-2 win today and are currently tied for third I think.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I know that it is quiet becuase Ouzo had the bye this weekend....but, come on!!!

No game reports?

Any yellows?

Did Champlains_Keeper get scored on from Centre, again.....or was he Champlains_rightback this weekend???

No Games this weekend...lots of lamb being served for Greek Easter.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Yes, I know that it is quiet becuase Ouzo had the bye this weekend....but, come on!!!

No game reports?

Any yellows?

Did Champlains_Keeper get scored on from Centre, again.....or was he Champlains_rightback this weekend???

No Games this weekend...lots of lamb being served for Greek Easter.

I was sweeping (I know hard to believe) in the first half and then played right back most of the second Fil and went back to sweep last 10 mins. Our goalie who has never played before this is now 1 win 2 draws and 0 losses so I don't need to play ;) .

Olympiakos beat Ballbaby's team 3-1
Evia and Panathinaikos drew 2-2
and I don't know what happened in the last game

P.S. Yes there is going to be lamb being served and one will be on the spit roasting close to your place. I will not mention where though as I want my fair share of it :D .

See ya next Sunday.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry about my squad. I have it on good authority that when we finally have a full squad out, you guys will have to answer to the wrath that is accumulating within my teammates. I will make my first appearance as soon as my Cup play is done with my club team. I also understand that we had Luscious Leo in the pipes this weekend.

Cup play is our focus because it has to be, apparently. :rolleyes:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
So whats with the name change?

You think you are Wade from the FVSL Div 1 thread?

The name change is because there is no more Champlain for myself atleast after this year. Also it just means goalkeeper in Greek, for you it might mean sieve that gets scored on from center.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAOK 2 SPARTA 2----Ugly game.....phantom call at the end allowed sparta to tie it on the last play....oh well, welcome to the Greek League

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I was told Vaselos from one of the PAOK players was that PAOK had a 2 on 0 break with the score 2-1 with a min to go and the player that had the ball shanked it and the rebound was put wide. The player I know was ticked but they thought it was over and boom they got a goal scored on in the final seconds. Oh well it helps us as we are only 2 pts behind them now. I still feel we should be at 9 pts. but we'll take the 5 and prepare for our toughest test coming up next Sunday.

Standings as far as I know are

PAOK 7
Olym. 6 (game in hand)
Pao 5
SOA 5
Evia 4
Ouzo 3 (game in hand)
Sparta 2
FC Solon 0 (game in hand)
Panionios 0

The young punks are in third :wa:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh wow, Sounds like quite an exciting league. Please keep us posted on everything that happens, as I would hate to miss out on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0