Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 BC Masters Cup - Round 2 Results & Semis Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suppliment that with a little vodka and red bull and all will be good for the big match demain.

Why am I up?
Oh, yeah. Kids.
Was this my idea?:confused:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens/Besty you jamtarts, leaving at 0545...if you're interested, the remaing 12 of us just finished up the game(Danny lost his original twenty and another $1,320 in buy ins)...anyway Jua was the big winner, (he's buying) so we are all gonna head up to the Queens Cross to catch the New Jersey game, and Spada is working at the track today, (the Kentucky Derby is on at 2) and Davey says he can get us free drinks. Maybe Hurricane Grille after that

Are you coming to Bakes big Barbeque tonight? Lots of salmon, free liquor and smokes! Then up to Montroyal for some Live Aid...then...Sky Bar has gotten a suspension, and Ricards is still got yellow tape all around it, so its gonna have to be the old Roxy again I guess.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a surprise 40th birthday to attend tonight. I think Bro might know the guest of honor???:rolleyes:
Use to play on the squad I coached.:eek:
Sir M, you may have run in to the person in a back ally, if I remember correctly:p

I'll make sure we don't end up at the Rocks.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just back from an afternoon of pints, citrus and the sport of kings with Sir M and Dickens. Both are absolutely hammered and might not make tomorrows game. Besty, I actually thought she might be 50, not 40. Just off to a meeting to see if I should invest in stock options for Beaver Wipes. Sir M was pushing the product all afternoon. Might see this product being pushed on The Apprentice this week. 'A Clean Beaver is a Happy Beaver'.

JAGS

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS, you liar.

I do not know where you, Dickens and Besty got to this aft, but we just left (posted from the Sir M Blackberry) Hastings Park, where Jua and Sir M threw down $1750 each on Barbaro to win at Churchill Downs and now have a stake in our funky new company...

Sir M's Excellent Condensation Wipes. (Not to be confused with the Tommy Port male 'back there" napkin). They fit into a purse, a glove box, carry on luggage, (for you Excellent mile highers:wa: out there), a laptop carry case, or even the side pocket of a Nancy Lopez golf bag! (it even removes the embarassing Palm Springs "Oopsie I wet myself in the garden scent" !) Fresh is sexy!

This invention is a sure fire winner! It could surely help out the thousands out there who have been struggling with this affliction.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags / Sir M... Just tried calling you.. Can one of you bring me a pair of boots to the game today? Running a little behind as i was distracted at the Roxy last night And won't have time to make it home before the game....cheers.

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL... that's pretty damn good stuff WVFC.

Good luck today from a former North Shore Peg lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0