Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 BC Mens Cup - Round 1 Results & Quarters Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games today include Gorge v Bays United | Inter v Sporting | Firemen v Metro Ford | Sapperton v North Delta.

Cheers,

~Regs.

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions:
Gorge over Bays - Expericnce may hold the key to this game
Inter over Sporting - Sausages over Porkchops;)
Firemen over MF - From what I have heard they are not playing to the best of their ability at the moment. I have also heard that they are missing Kinger. Played for several years with Kings and being without him can be costly.
North Delta over Sapp - No idea just a guess.

Good luck to everyone today and tomorrow. Really looking forward to the Croatia - Gordon Head battle. I will take the Croats.

johndeere7

Apr 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
gorge looked old and bays sucked. ref blew a call that gave gorge a cheap peno in the first half and that sealed it final 3-0 gorge. very boring game I must say.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 3-1 North Delta

1-1 with 15 to go, and then a great strike by the Sap player, the third was scored just after ND had pushed everyone forward for a free kick and corner kick

from what i was told by a couple Sporting players, Inter 2-0 Sporting

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firemen 0 - MF 0 after 120 minutes

Firemen won in PK's.

I hear Inter and Sporting had a card fest. 8 or 9 yellows?

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
johndeere7 said:
gorge looked old and bays sucked. ref blew a call that gave gorge a cheap peno in the first half and that sealed it final 3-0 gorge. very boring game I must say.

Funny how a peno in the first half can seal the game? If you really were watching, it was a matter of time......and yeah the peno was questionable..but what was he thinking sliding the Gorge player from behind in the box?

Actually the Gorge played average....but got the result.

qtip

Apr 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford, I feel bad for them, they are a good team and they have a bright future ahead of them however, I do think losing Kinger hampered their chances.

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge 3 - Bays 0
The first half had both teams bitching at the referee more than playing. Both teams had chances with the only goal coming from that questionable called PK. Teacher bangs it in off the crossbar (on purpose)
Second half, Gorge took over - could have had a few more goals. Tunes scores a nice power toe. The Gorge got their crap half over with. They have a Force to be reckoned with.

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys sucked. Blue were out playing you up till the famous Gorge dive and even the dive sucked. But the ref bought it you guy`s won.You gotta get better to get past next round .

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
U ARE WEE TODD TED said:
You guys sucked. Blue were out playing you up till the famous Gorge dive and even the dive sucked. But the ref bought it you guy`s won.You gotta get better to get past next round. Lot`s of time .

qtip

Apr 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
U ARE WEE TODD TED said:
U ARE WEE TODD TED said:
You guys sucked. Blue were out playing you up till the famous Gorge dive and even the dive sucked. But the ref bought it you guy`s won.You gotta get better to get past next round. Lot`s of time .

You lost, twice in two weeks, have some class.

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup, Every body on the Island is retarded,inbreeding you know.The Vantreight`s get big grant`s from the government to hire retard`s to pick daffodil`s on thier farm.The best soccer player`s on the island get all the job`s and a spot on the team .( semi-pro ) The inbreeding is key see it is a simple game you don`t have to be smart just score goal`s .

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D
U ARE WEE TODD TED said:
Yup, Every body on the Island is retarded,inbreeding you know.The Vantreight`s get big grant`s from the government to hire retard`s to pick daffodil`s on thier farm.The best soccer player`s on the island get all the job`s and a spot on the team .( semi-pro ) The inbreeding is key see it is a simple game you don`t have to be smart just score goal`s . I gave away the secret what a retard.

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bit at a loss with Todd Ted.:confused:

I did not know that there was a famous diver on Gorge. Tell me, the 'class' that you speak of; was it when the bays blue told the ref to 'F' off to his face or the fact that they committed an absurd amount of fouls (though the Gorge weren't saints either).:(

Very bitter at soccer players in general. Possibly some issues that have been repressed for many years. That, and he/she needs to watch his run-on sentences.

vicman

Apr 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was at the game for the 2nd half. Gorge were much better than Bay's. Missed the peno, heard it was a bit soft, but not a dive.

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with both of you....
who is this guy.... hopefully he is as loaded as I am right now. Gorge played okay, not to the best of there ability but ok. Not too sure of the peno to be honest. Not too sure of the call but the other two goals were class. Must say that Bays goalie, Domo is a class act.... He played very well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0