Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 BC Mens Cup - Round 1 Results & Quarters Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions.....6/8 last week....bloody Valley teams let me down:)

Quarterfinal Predictions....

Gorge FC vs Van Treights...one Island team will win, but there appears to be a defector :D ....Gorge to win a hard fought battle.

Surrey United vs Firefighters....beat the Side A champs last week, they'll take out the Side B champs this week. Cup is all about defense and goaltending, and Franks is the best in the business right now.

ICSF Inter vs Columbus-Clan FC.....what a rematch....took out the defending Provincial Champs last week and will avenge their Imperial Cup loss a few weeks ago. All cylinders are firing on this well-rounded team.

Croatia SC vs Sapperton Rovers.....Croatia is the only team I know that plays better with 10 men....I predict a Masi red that motivates Croatia to another win with less than a full squad.

Gilly

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A player of Staubs calliber, coming up from the States would never be happy with playing only 20 minutes. I don't need to watch Matlock to figure that out.....unless...Staubs is injured and SU doesn't want anyone to know about it!

Holly shite, there is a crack in the old SU armor. Stuaber is injured and is out for the rest of the Cup run. More on this and other top stories at 6:00!

Walt

Apr 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staubs sounds like a good player and if he had a fallout with SU there is a Vantreight uniform ready for him lol:knvb:

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know why Metro Ford failed in all three Cups - Imperial, League and Provincial. Are the players good enough or is it the coaching or just bad luck? Dave Nonis was faced with similar questions with the Canucks, and he may have made the wong choice in sacking Crawford.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats an obvious one, PV. MF peaked too early and they are too young of a squad to right the ship when things go wrong. But they are a very good side and once they get some seasoning (garlic, tyme and the likes) that team will be good for many years to come.

Also, some little incentive could help like a big bbq after the 1st cup game if they had won - hey, it worked for Sapp. Fantastic time until the homeowner kicked us out.;)

lookaturself13

Mar 6, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone is happy....cause we're all still playing...
It's fun for now... why play if you're not having fun.
Vantreights/Gorge have ALOT of respect for each other and the players...no matter who wins, the Island will be well-represented in the SEMI's next week.
Good luck to all

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seem`s alot of people think Gorge will beat the Treight`s not me. A few year`s ago Gorge won back to back B.C.`s but Treight`s owned them in regular season and in cup play. They beat you two out of three already this season and will win saturday night. Gorge`s biggest problem to many chief`s not enough indian`s. What is more fun than watching Gorge lose?Seeing them have temper tantrum`s when they get spanked, remember last year`s Mcgavin Cup. Vant.5- Gor.1 Spit far class actor`s.

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Todd Ted......but you sound like the wee nerdy kid that always got sand kicked in yer eyes on the beach. Everyone wants the upset...let's be honest....I'd want the Gorge to lose too ( if I had been beaten by them too many times)....but to say the Treight's owned the Gorge this season and the two years they won BC's shows sheer ignorance, or....... you could be bevied again!!:wa:

As far as the too many chiefs thing......yeah, the Groge are a bunch of freekin teachers!!!! They all know what's best for their side and have high expectations of each other. Put it this way...they don't enjoy losing.......Good teams usually don't.

Enjoy the game Todd Ted.......:eek:

Tad Hamilton

Apr 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
im curious as to who this todd guy is?

as a vantreight i definitely don't think we owned gorge during the season as we both won once. And mcgavin cup, but let's be honest...

It'll be a battle, my prediction 2 red cards.. and a few yellows

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would not call it an upset when Treight`s beat Gorge.I know Gorge has been beaten by Vantreight`s more often than the opposite at least in the last 6 or 7 year`s your ignorant or you have a short memory.Yes Gorge won the league and the Jackson cup two year`s in a row. Can they win it three or four year`s in a row like the Treight`s. I don`t think so. Last I checked the Treight`s were in the top four in the province. I think Gorge made top eight. I want to kick sand in your eye`s but you need to see more clearly so you can enjoy the game.

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Todd Ted, I love the way you are stirring the pot..... it is spectacular. Where did you see that the trieghts were 4th.... that is brilliant for them. It would be better if you put facts on here that were valid and true instead of pulling stuff out of your arse:rolleyes: Did the trieghts win the cup 3 or four years in a row before you use a fact know what you are talking about. The trieghts guys don't even agree with you about this season. I think you are a little ingnorant and have extreme short term memory. Have fun watchin the game. But i love the pot stirring. Keep it up!!!!!

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...I guess I'm a wee bit Todd Ted too

A-Way Yego-Ya-Mug-Yi !!!!

Hey Tad
Hopefully no reds.......we want our strongest Island team to do well in the semi's. Could be the odd yellar though:)

Seeya on the pitch.......and in the clubbie for a pint after
Cheers...

O.K...I guess Todd Ted can come for a beer too....:wa:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man who is Todd Ted? Is it true all the islanders are "retards"?;)

Can you not see it is supposed to say you are retard ted. Either his name is Ted or he is calling Ted a retard. Wee Tawd might make you guys understand unless there is a Todd Ted that is a midget like Guiness and plays on the island?

Anyways I'll take Gorge, Surrey, Inter and Sapp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0