Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2006 Division 2 Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strictly Business said:
SPH 2 City Rangers B 0

No real comments on the game except for the fact that the ref tonight was absolutely fcuking brutal. He did a shitty job the first time we had him ref our game and he did even worse tonight. No need to complain since we won but that guy should not be ref'ing any games period.

Yea the ref should of awarded City at least 1 of the 2 take downs in the box, but didn't!! And for your PK. nice job, 10 feet over the net. It would be nice taking the game to PKs with shots like that.

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
SPH 2 CITY FC "B"0

The zebra was absolutley horrendous and #26 upfront for the Rangers was.a def. biatch. I don't understand how he comsiders himself to be a man after that fukckin dive. we played with 10 for the 30 min or so, , but stll hung on after the bitch was shot by a "sniper." They had a couple of shots, but we held on for the leaD. We are not a cocky team, but when some teams like to talk the shite, they deserve to be "shut-up."

"Dive", well when you punch a guy in the face and te ref is looking at you, IT'S A RED, ok. And "deserve to be shut up" now you just sound like an idiot! You must be the guy who scored in the 90 min. who pulled the thinking man routine in front of our goal. It sure takes skill for the ball when chipped to catch a gust of wind toward the post, bounce 6 times hit the post, hit our defender then bounce back into the net. This game was ours for the taking and we blew it. :mad:

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
davey_bc said:
It sure takes skill for the ball when chipped to catch a gust of wind toward the post, bounce 6 times hit the post, hit our defender then bounce back into the net. This game was ours for the taking and we blew it. :mad:
Didn't he score? As long as the ball went in, thats all that matters. You guys played with determination, I'll give you that. But to be playing a man-up after our Red, and only getting 1 or maybe 2 shots on goal doesn't cut it. Your best chance was in the first half when our goalie made a nice save on the far side. Other than that, you guys were shooting from 30 yards out and hitting the fence. All in all, it was a good ole rugged game in which the ref lost control. Good luck with the reat of your season.

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
SPH 2 CITY FC "B"0
We are not a cocky team, but when some teams like to talk the shite, they deserve to be "shut-up."

My bad, replace the word "teams" with "players" in reference to #26. Most players on your team were good guys who were playing a good game. But to have him trash talking every time and clicking your ankles, definetly put him into the bitch category.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
damn you keeper, are you not going to give me some props for the save or what???

Fcuk kid - shut up already about the save. Nice plays happen all over the field in every game. Give it a rest.

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
Didn't he score? As long as the ball went in, thats all that matters. You guys played with determination, I'll give you that. But to be playing a man-up after our Red, and only getting 1 or maybe 2 shots on goal doesn't cut it. Your best chance was in the first half when our goalie made a nice save on the far side. Other than that, you guys were shooting from 30 yards out and hitting the fence. All in all, it was a good ole rugged game in which the ref lost control. Good luck with the reat of your season.

I believe you call that an own goal. It didn't matter anyhow as the ref blew the final whistle and didn't bother allowing the restart. It is true we didn't test the keep in many cases as I am refering to some mis hits and turns with the ball dribbling wide. With a bit more luck on the day, we could have had 3 goals and perhaps a PK which I mentioned the ref missed 2 for us and gave you 1.

And the guy who got punched in the face, well lets just say he did the right thing and pulled a Rivaldo when he noticed the ref turn his head. He did mention the punch was somewhat of a feather weight category.

And what is with your fans coming half way on the field when we shook hands, did they think it was brawl time, is that the norm for the Fraser Valley League.:eek:

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
davey_bc said:
And the guy who got punched in the face, well lets just say he did the right thing and pulled a Rivaldo when he noticed the ref turn his head.

Good sportsmanship. I don't know how he can claim himself to be a man. If we had a player on our team that did such a bitch act, we would sort him out ourself. Players like him do not escape one's memory, he will get what he deserves.

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
Good sportsmanship. I don't know how he can claim himself to be a man. If we had a player on our team that did such a bitch act, we would sort him out ourself. Players like him do not escape one's memory, he will get what he deserves.

The guy who should be sorted out is the one who threw the punch, you are in the VMSL now and such acts are not tollerated buy VMSL refs. That guy could have cost you the game. And "escape ones memory" Do you plan to do it again? Neon boots from SPH who was on the ground for 10 mins. after a challenge, you would have thought he was hit by a car. The same guy was in mint shape 5 minutes later, now that guy should be bitch slapped.

Buy the way some refs frequent these threads. You will not win the hearts of anyone who reads your comments..

Haver

Feb 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond United B - 3 Bosna-0

This game was never in question. Looking forward to hard game next week...

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are the one who said that your player dove like Rivaldo. So maybe you should be watching what you say. Hopefully this is the last reply regarding SPH and City

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a game yesterday agaisnt city. I have to say you guys are a bunch of classless hicks. Tehre were so many racial slurs from your sideline it was sick. Not one of your players had an ounce of skill. You guys were only in the game cause we played like shite and also a man down for awhile. Everytime one of your pathetic players got beat they would chip away at the ankles. You guys deserve to be in cat and im glad we dont have to see your ugly mugs again this year. Oh ya and stop coming on here and talking shite, you guys lost so **** off.
SofaKingGood said:
You are the one who said that your player dove like Rivaldo. So maybe you should be watching what you say. Hopefully this is the last reply regarding SPH and City

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:

Well rivaldo never was hit by that ball, and our guy was hit in the face. I am only refering to the drop after it happend may have been similiar. I was a pretty gay punch as I saw it. Many of the rest of our players would have dropped that guy, taking a red as well.

08 star you are an Idiot with those comments, You may have done well this year but look at your division wanker. I only hope that someone kicks your ass out of the cup.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yaletown 1-2 Socceroos
Great pitch, great weather, good refereeing. No excuses. We definitely took the Roos too lightly after our last meeting in the league, and our coach started us off with a Ranieri-type experiment that backfired completely. Our keeper dropped an inswinging corner for the first goal, then a defender passed the ball straight to their winger for a breakaway (good finish, btw). The coach then moved things around and put in the regular squad with about ten minutes left in the first half, but Socceroos did a great job defending their two-goal lead. While it was mainly one-way traffic in the second half, the Roos defended well and prevented us from creating any decent chances. The only goal for YFC came on a 25-yard screamer from our center midfielder with about ten to go, but it was too little, too late.
Well done by the Roos, they definitely wanted it more today and came out on top in almost all the 50/50 balls. Good luck on their cup run from here on out.
Too bad for Socceroos, though, since I'm certain he was dying to sample the frozen gooseshit ;)

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
davey_bc said:
Many of the rest of our players would have dropped that guy, taking a red as well.
08 star you are an Idiot with those comments, You may have done well this year but look at your division wanker.

"Many?" You are defintely a stupid piece of left over cnut. Hows about zero? None of your players did jack, so relax about the heroics.
Yes look at our div, its called Div 2C, not Div 2CAT.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky Oggy, our game was cancelled before yours as the field was frozen.

Not sure what shape it was in at 2? Did it play a role?

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
Unlucky Oggy, our game was cancelled before yours as the field was frozen.

Not sure what shape it was in at 2? Did it play a role?
I was wondering why you guys weren't playing. It was in great shape when we played, and certainly didn't have any impact on the game. The wind was a bit more of a factor, though, and neither team even had a sniff at goal when they were going against the wind.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Rino "C" 2 - 1 (PKs) Primo FC

A very hard fought match by both sides. Both goals were headers off of set pieces. Primo's goal came off a free kick just inside of our half near the end of the 1st and our's off a corner midway through the 2nd. Extra time settled nothing, so we went to PKs. Both teams went 4/5 and it wasn't until the 8th shooter that the match was settled.

And so we live another week...

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
"Many?" You are defintely a stupid piece of left over cnut. Hows about zero? None of your players did jack, so relax about the heroics.
Yes look at our div, its called Div 2C, not Div 2CAT.

Brilliant, you are just a true sh*t talker, arn't you. Most the guys on the field didn't see that gay little punch, as neon boots was rolling around as if a train hit him( for a good 5 min or more). And those who did see had a good laugh as our guy did go down as if hit by a ton of bricks. The guy with the lady boy punch got his red and we moved on, should we have started a brawl over it! No. If we where down by 3 it may have been turned ugly.

My recommendation to any one playing the slurrey hurricans, get stuck in hard and win all 50/50 balls. You will find yourself in a close game.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy said:
Yaletown 1-2 Socceroos
Great pitch, great weather, good refereeing. No excuses. We definitely took the Roos too lightly after our last meeting in the league, and our coach started us off with a Ranieri-type experiment that backfired completely. Our keeper dropped an inswinging corner for the first goal, then a defender passed the ball straight to their winger for a breakaway (good finish, btw). The coach then moved things around and put in the regular squad with about ten minutes left in the first half, but Socceroos did a great job defending their two-goal lead. While it was mainly one-way traffic in the second half, the Roos defended well and prevented us from creating any decent chances. The only goal for YFC came on a 25-yard screamer from our center midfielder with about ten to go, but it was too little, too late.
Well done by the Roos, they definitely wanted it more today and came out on top in almost all the 50/50 balls. Good luck on their cup run from here on out.
Too bad for Socceroos, though, since I'm certain he was dying to sample the frozen gooseshit ;)

Well said. The only thing I don't agree with is the" one way traffic" part. We could have scored 1 or 2 more if our chubby forwards would have stayed of the beer at halftime.
We are now looking forward to get reacquainted with Deucey and the other fat fukcs from Richmond United. Go Roos.
Prost

bukkakemon

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is for the sph/city contingent: you guys are bitches. both of you. it doesn't even matter who did what on the field or who was a bigger bitch on the day, both of you are far surpassing any bitch on the park by crying like a couple of 10 year olds. it's soccer. someone wins, someone loses, some players are cheap, some players dive etc. etc. etc. DEAL WITH IT. nobody wants to hear you guys bitching back and forth about who was a bigger bitch for the next week. i hate to break it to you but YOU'RE BOTH BITCHES. gl to all in the cup.

bukkakemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0