Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Knights Summer League

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC Div 1 Weeknights
ACBC Open Weekends
ACBC *our new div 3 team Weekends Rec

Goodluck all

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC Div 1 Weeknights
ACBC Open Weekends
ACBC *our new div 3 team Weekends Rec

Goodluck all

Joined with PAU (D3 team) again for summer, it looks like we play all our games Sunday nights @ 8PM. Pretty sure that falls under your Weekend Rec, so I'll see you in Saltspring and throughout the summer :)

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Summer league Rams will be there on Tuesday nights.

what do you mean "summer league rams"? don't you perhaps mean "sandbaggin" rams that finished in 3rd place in div2 but are playing div3 for the summer?
:confused:

also heard a rumour that you got westview turf for summer so we don't have to drive to freaking albion for 7:00 games, truth to this?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what do you mean "summer league rams"? don't you perhaps mean "sandbaggin" rams that finished in 3rd place in div2 but are playing div3 for the summer?

also heard a rumour that you got westview turf for summer so we don't have to drive to freaking albion for 7:00 games, truth to this?

this is not our full team. only a handful of guys are playing summer soccer.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

SRT is our home feild. I wanted Westview but we can't get the field for some reason. I have two players from the Wolves, One from the Titans, two from Poco Wanderers, five guys from the Phoenix. We'll be missing six starters from the Rams and few other Rams I think 8 in total. so it's not the same team.

Sir Shagalot

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're (Sporting) are entered into the Sunday evening league this year... League is scheduled to start the weekend of April 20th.. .

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
word on the streets is that we've got some teams coming in from new west and burnaby. i think one from burnaby is going in div2 and one from burnaby and the new west team will be in div3 with us and the sandbaggers. should be fun to see some different teams from other leagues.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hm, 6 days before the supposed start of the season and still no sign of a schedule.

any predictions on when we'll see it? i say monday afternoon...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0