Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Knights Summer League

Storm8

Jan 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm looking for a team to play with this summer in the Langley/Surrey area. Anyone looking for players? I am currenlty playing for Abby Storm (div3), previously played for Chilli Div 1 and played four years of college soccer (UCFV). Would love to get some games in this summer and get away from the wife once a week;)

Cheers, Storm8

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey stal,

the team you're playing for this summer is not div 3... we're in the open division (a mix i think) and we're promoted to div 2 in fvsl... before you i might add....i'm hoping you've learned to bring your shot down from the stratosphere, or will we get the pleasure of watching a summer full of field goals again? :eek:)

cheers

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know the team we played them 2 times(new west celtic) They are a Div 3 team for sure ,,,middle to lower fvsl div 3.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey stal,

the team you're playing for this summer is not div 3... we're in the open division (a mix i think) and we're promoted to div 2 in fvsl... before you i might add....i'm hoping you've learned to bring your shot down from the stratosphere, or will we get the pleasure of watching a summer full of field goals again? :eek:)

cheers

Actually, we were the first team to mathematically clinch promotion (you remember, undefeated until our second last game :D), you were the first to clinch first. I hope we'll have better competition than last year, and yes, my shot's much lower now, just can't keep it between those 2 white things though :rolleyes:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Season getting kicked off on Canucks game days is not going to be good for turn out :/

We'll see how many I can drag out to Port Moody.

KJ

shemsta

Apr 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi I am new to Vancouver, I'm wondering if there is a team that is in need of a player, or a sub. I'm in good shape, I would prefer to get on a team that plays on the weekends (div 3 or seniors div) if possible. It's getting close to season time and I still haven't found a club to play with, perhaps you know of a club that was short players last season that could use a good mid-fielder. any help you could give me would really be appreciated. thanks

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We, Sikh Temple, have entered a Team in the "A" or open or whetever the fcku they call the group.

Pretty much a mix of Cat and some Premier players.

We play tonight in Ladner, against the Delta Metro Blaze if I am not mistaken.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 2 -Saperton 2 ,Premier Div Sap wins 3-2 in pks.
Great game. We were a little timid in the begining but settled in shortly.
We held a 2-1 lead until a cracker from just outside the 18 with 5min to go.
Then lost in the shoot out.
Aaahhh Summer Soccer,,no more freezin rain. Can hang up the mittens till winter.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads FC vs. PoCo Pacific - postponned at 9:30 last night.

No one wants to go go out to Port Moody at the best of times, at least we dont have to do it on a playoff game day now.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 2 -Saperton 2 ,Premier Div Sap wins 3-2 in pks.
Great game. We were a little timid in the begining but settled in shortly.
We held a 2-1 lead until a cracker from just outside the 18 with 5min to go.
Then lost in the shoot out.
Aaahhh Summer Soccer,,no more freezin rain. Can hang up the mittens till winter.

Hanging up the mittens until winter. I call bullshite. are you loading up for the winter??? to make the move up ghouse?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads FC vs. PoCo Pacific - postponned at 9:30 last night.

No one wants to go go out to Port Moody at the best of times, at least we dont have to do it on a playoff game day now.

Port Moody isn't that bad, try driving out to the far side of Maple Ridge :eek:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost 3-1 to Delta last night.

We only had 8 players to start, as a 9:00 kickoff and finding out the day before about the game really hurt our numbers.

At half time, we had the full 11. However, three of them were over 40 players, so not a good way to start the season. Still, given what we had, we played pretty good.

We will have our full squad out for our next game however.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We would like to move up but as you know we are not allowed so we are planning a perfect season next year and the cup too. Thats the plan anyways. ACBC has a point to prove. (mittens make you play better)lol

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh forgot to give you all the dirt on our player (#9) in Europe still trying out in Nice(sp) France. Div 3 there does not carry foreners and Div 2 only has a few work permits and does not pay well. Div 1 is where you or he wants to be. He has been given a hotel(room and board) for 4 weeks as they evaluate him. If all goes well he returns for 6 weeks and then back for training camp later this Summer. We wish him well. And miss him on our pitch.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice?

How "poor" is poor pay?

If I were in my early 20s, you could cover my room, board, and pay me in cases of wine to play in Nice. As a young kid, no ties...no problem.

Slap the boy upside the head if he actually gets a second div offer and he turns it down.

What is the real skinny on this kid? Time to give up some names, where he played his youth, etc. Otherwise, this is just another urban BC soccer legend.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0