Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Knights Summer League

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Rams 2 - Nomads FC 0

I think the Rams were running full 11 man line changes (not quite), I was pretty stoked we managed to get 13 out to SRT Tech :/

The Rams have great first touch - they move off the ball for each other very well. Kevin Hector (a french canadian on a team of british guys?) had a few golden chances ;-)

I got my feet taken out from under me more times than I can count - but it was a clean game none the less. We gotta work on bluenoesjohn's dead balls.

KJ

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Rams 2 - Nomads FC 0

I think the Rams were running full 11 man line changes (not quite), I was pretty stoked we managed to get 13 out to SRT Tech :/

The Rams have great first touch - they move off the ball for each other very well. Kevin Hector (a french canadian on a team of british guys?) had a few golden chances ;-)

I got my feet taken out from under me more times than I can count - but it was a clean game none the less. We gotta work on bluenoesjohn's dead balls.

KJ

I'm not french Canadian:mad: and I didn't have any chances:eek: I had a shocker of game for the 30 min's I played:rolleyes: you must be thinking of one of the other fat guys up front

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premier Div ACBC 5- Delta 2
Delta went up 2-0, 20 minutes. We settled down and played some sweet footy and came back,,with a little help from the Ref. Closer than the score for sure. Still I am proud of the guys for hanging in and not falling apart after being down so fast.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin, I have not seen a more classless act in any game that I have played in than tonite by that by overweight douche (I think his name is Sean) from the GEU Rams hammering me with a suckerpunch. what a wanker.

Nomads lose to the Rams, good game except for that little incident...Our guys gave up at the end...but a good game as far as speed and sportsmanship...

couldn't even land it on my face, had to hit me in the ear and side of the head...

tosser.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin, I have not seen a more classless act in any game that I have played in than tonite by that by overweight douche (I think his name is Sean) from the GEU Rams hammering me with a suckerpunch. what a wanker.

Nomads lose to the Rams, good game except for that little incident...Our guys gave up at the end...but a good game as far as speed and sportsmanship...

couldn't even land it on my face, had to hit me in the ear and side of the head...

tosser.

Interesting.......what really happened in this incident? Fill in with details, not many people just throw pointless punches

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting.......what really happened in this incident? Fill in with details, not many people just throw pointless punches

Unless your Jordan Tootoo or Darcy Tucker:p

I was on the pitch when it happened, but nowhere near you guys. In my team mates defense he's not the type of guy to just punch someone. it would take a lot to set him off. Maybe when I told him he won't be on the team next year unless he starts pulling his own weight maybe that set him off. I don't know what happened so I can't really say anything. but your team mates did say you can be mouthy and a little dirty at times. I didn't even notice you on the pitch being dirty of mouthy.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If my teammates were saying I'm dirty that is funny.. I have played 4 games this year for them and have only played with 4 or 5 of them prior to this at least with the summer version of the Nomads. I actually usually take abuse for easing out of tackles rather than being dirty or whatever, as far as being mouthy I wouldn't consider myself more mouthy than the average guy, and I do like a little trash talk here and there, who doesn't?

I shanked a free kick and the Ram guy started a little trash talk, something about a toe punt and his nephew or something, I sarcastically came back with a facetious comment about my skill level and he popped off again, I then (carrying on the what I thought was decent to good natured trash talk) made a comment to which he said something about the quality of players or whatever, long story short I commented on his weight and skill level and he forearm shivered/kicked my feet at a decent jog pace for me (all out sprint for him ;) ) and I took a little tumble, got up and turned to try to avoid the fist I caught out of the corner of my eye heading for my eye. I turned just enough for him to land the haymaker on my ear...

The Rams seem like a good bunch of guys, we drank beer for an hour after our first game with them together out in Ridge...But that guy doesn't and didn't ever look like he fits in with your group.

Plus, I had to come to bat (verbally with tongue in cheek) for our guys, as most of them have either never played soccer before, or haven't played in eons, hence the 4th division spot in the league...I think there were 4 guys other than my midfield partner Matt (who also is a spare) that played full time last year, on our team anyways.

Whatever. This guy just needs to be sorted out by JB or the league, unfortunately the ref never saw the incident, and I wasn't about to retaliate and get booted out of BC Soccer for inciting a riot.

The guy is a wanker and I thought this was a good place to expose him.

Cheers to your guys though KH...All of them minus him seem like good guys, if it weren't for the rain and the pub calling your name I'm sure we could have tipped a few with you guys again.

Here's to hopefully hooking up in the FVSL next Fall.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't think you'll be seeing the rams in the FVSL next fall if you're div 3 team, they're actually a div 2 team playing div 4 for the summer. of course, it's always good to see class acts when div 2 players are trash talking div 4 players, very classy team kev hec.

in other news, bby gunners 2-1 pacific. good squad when they actually have all their players out, they finished a few of their chances and we didn't, end of story.

and did anybody else notice that div 4 NORTH's final is at newton athletic park at 6:30 on a tuesday? jb wanna try explaining that one to me? no fields in poco or port moody to use?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't think you'll be seeing the rams in the FVSL next fall if you're div 3 team, they're actually a div 2 team playing div 4 for the summer. of course, it's always good to see class acts when div 2 players are trash talking div 4 players, very classy team kev hec.

in other news, bby gunners 2-1 pacific. good squad when they actually have all their players out, they finished a few of their chances and we didn't, end of story.

and did anybody else notice that div 4 NORTH's final is at newton athletic park at 6:30 on a tuesday? jb wanna try explaining that one to me? no fields in poco or port moody to use?

Raul seriously man give it up seven players played with the Rams in the winter and three of them signed Div3 for the Phoenix. most of the players on this team are from other teams. Just cause the Pathetic haven't beaten us in four seasons. normally I like you Raul but I'm sick of yer crying foul about the player on my team. I mean we have a guy who hasn't played in seven years and he gets 45 mins. so whats yer point Raul??? I would have rather played Div3 or even div2 but then some of my friends wouldn't be on this team. and it's the only time we can play soccer together. everyone plays the same time it doesn't matter if it's #13 (our top striker) or #11 ( the guy who hasn't played in years)

As for our guy trash talking, I didn't hear it. I was on the farside of the pitch when it happened and for the record I've told him he's not playing for a few games even if J.B. doesn't suspend him. I don't stand for shite like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0